Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 148. (Read 173234 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
I have a withdrawl of Aurum coins to CE which states that it is Processing since 1 day. Can you please cancel that  withdrawl?

Cryptopia staff don't read bitcointalk. You need to make a support ticket.
But i can't create a support ticket although i don't have an open ticket.

Can you log in ?

If the support centre gives an error - log out and log back in. Your session token for the subdomain will have expired.

Activity: 136
Merit: 12
I have a withdrawl of Aurum coins to CE which states that it is Processing since 1 day. Can you please cancel that  withdrawl?

But i can't create a support ticket although i don't have an open ticket.
legendary
Pretty sad man. I have a reason to be here, whats your excuse. You really do make Cryptopia look like the pinnacle of stupidity. I love this.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I'm here to help others in my own spare time. You however are beyond my help because you don't read my posts and according to you - are ignoring me. All the required info has already been posted.
legendary
Cryptopia, please fix your support ticket function.  I have three withdrawals that haven't come through.
Log out and log back on. Your session token for the help subdomain will have expired.
legendary

legendary
Lafu...For your own sake...You should tell your dipstick friend to stop posting. He is not helping you at all.  

Lafu is ignoring you. Not your type of ignoring. Really ignoring - oxford dictionary style. Because despite him trying to help. Which he doesn't have to do because he is only a volunteer chat moderator. It is not his job. He is just a big hearted guy. that likes helping people. He isnt customer service. He is an independent software developer that gives his spare time to helping others. Instead of asking for his help politely you taunted and abused him. That is the type of guy you are.
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
I have a withdrawl of Aurum coins to CE which states that it is Processing since 1 day. Can you please cancel that  withdrawl?
Activity: 315
Merit: 8
Lafu...For your own sake...You should tell your dipstick friend to stop posting. He is not helping you at all. Just making you look.....really......really stupid. Or not....You know what would shut me up? I bet you dooooooo! THATS RIGHT!!! YOU'RE JOB! You'd think for their own sake they would just push me through....Nope. Or just admit to stealing the money (its obvious you did).....So we can all move on with what need to. Maybe you should ask your co worker (drenchgod) to actually do his job and respond to his tickets.....Its really his fault this is all happening.
Good luck. Hey more people are coming now. Aw yea!~Went through...Just not you  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Its new an improved bro! Didnt you hear the CEO! They dont lie!
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Cryptopia, please fix your support ticket function.  I have three withdrawals that haven't come through.
Pretty sad man. I have a reason to be here, whats your excuse. You really do make Cryptopia look like the pinnacle of stupidity. I love this.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
^ like clockwork. Too bad hes ignored haha. He really just needs to stop. For someone who doesn't work there, he is really desperate to defend this exchange. We knew that though. With his garbage article he tried to push earlier.
hahaha yeah right. This is called "ignoring". Lalalala you can't hear me....lol  You are trying to silence me so you don't have to respond to any of the facts that I have provided. I demolished your entire diatribe. Guess what. Bullying or abuse or "ignoring" but replying won't make me go away.  You have not made a single sensible response to my breakdown of your "claims". You are frustrated that you can't use your bully tactics.
^ like clockwork. Too bad hes ignored haha. He really just needs to stop. For someone who doesn't work there, he is really desperate to defend this exchange. We knew that though. With his garbage article he tried to push earlier.
legendary

He still trying to defend this non sense? lol...He really does need help.

Still waiting on your apology for blackmail Lafu. Or are you just going to be what we all think you are.

What a surprise. Same demands and same abuse from the sockpuppet accounts that both said wouldn't reply to my comments anymore - yet keep replying.  People are not stupid. They can make up their own minds how they are related. All the accusations and questions in your post have been previously answered or debunked.  Making the same unfounded claims to discredit a company that is trying to solve your technical issues to get your way is paramount to blackmail.

Leviar wallet on Cryptopia has had ongoing issues and is currently in maintenance. It is hard to fix something for a customer when the wallet made by the leviar coin dev keeps misbehaving.   Btw if you are going to blank out your username on a screenshot it would make more sense if you blank them all out.
He still trying to defend this non sense? lol...He really does need help.

All I see are endless ignored posts. He just talks nonsense. He knows a lot for not being affiliated...He also knows a lot about Lafu, for not being affiliated....Also...I have no clue who this guy is. We know those 2 work together because all their crap is the same. I bet hes just mad because everytime he tries to make a point he fumbles....horribly.....Funny thing is, no matter what ive claimed....Ive backed it up with evidence. Unlike....You know who...I would love an official statement from Cryptopia...They have no integrity though so meh. I havent even received an apology for attempted blackmail.  Anyway, I started sending all my evidence to news sources to look at. If this is happening to me, I can guarantee its happening to way more. All this HAS to be a juicy story. Oh guess what....Ya they still have my money, and they still havent responded....lol...No matter what they say, its all BS. All of it. More proof here folks. Cant wait to see what garbage he uses to defend this image...God knows how many tickets are actually like this by users..with the way they treat people and their overall crap support, they need to be sued.

Still waiting on your apology for blackmail Lafu. Or are you just going to be what we all think you are.
legendary
Wow u should really get some help dude and stop drinking gasoline straight from the pump and sniffing paint thinner it rots your brain.

Your post has been reported , not that i think that they will do anything but slander shouldnt be tollerated.

Accusing me of substance abuse, needing help for substance abuse and having brain damage is not slander ? Your post has been reported.

That sockpuppet account that you have been so busy defending slandered and abused quite a few people. I haven't said one disrespectful thing about "sluppy" prior to you blocking me and your support of NetfetMiningCompanys despite his obvious and continuous abuse speaks volumes.

Abuse towards support staff is inexcusable. The fact that you think it should be tolerated as "part of the job" is vile.

@xtraelv
Apparently you cant read .. I'm done with u .. you are now on my Ignore list and I wont be reading anymore of your half page stories.
I will be withdrawing my funds from Cryptopia and I wont be back.

You "ignored" me for less than three hours. I really don't mind if you and your sockpuppets ignore me longer.

For someone who is withdrawing all their funds and won't be back - why keep checking for posts here ?

Please tell me some more fairy tales.

Goodbye.....or are you coming back again ?
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Wow u should really get some help dude and stop drinking gasoline straight from the pump and sniffing paint thinner it rots your brain.

I challenge u to prove any connection between me and that user ... u can not because there is none .. u should get help.

I was curious when i saw 4 ignored posts in a row so i looked.

Anyone with half a brain will agree that everything i said was correct , im not going to be Arguing with u your just a troll.

Your post has been reported , not that i think that they will do anything but slander shouldnt be tollerated.

legendary
Hi xtraelv,

if u are able to reach directly to someone on cryptopia, i'm still with my problem and noone from support respond me.

I sent you a Personal Message with instructions.

When LOGGED OUT you can view instructions on this link as well https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Support
legendary
Bы caми пpoбoвaли oткpыть и coздaть тикeт? Кaк тoлькo нaжимaeшь этo cтpaницa нe oткpывaeтcя и выxoдит oшибкa. Taм нeвoзмoжнo coздaть тикeт. Я пишy пиcьмa им нa пoчтy [email protected] нo oни дaжe нe oтвeчaют. Чтo cтpaннo никтo нe мoжeт зaпиcaть видeo в ютyбe чтo тaкaя y ниx пpoблeмa. Moглa бы этo биpжa xoть coздaть гpyппy в тeлeгpaммe cлyжбy пoддepжки

no reply  @cryptopia.co.nz  =   бeз oтвeтa @cryptopia.co.nz

Bыйдитe из cиcтeмы и вoйдитe в cиcтeмy, зaтeм пepeйдитe к https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm/]https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm/]https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm/

legendary
Which one are you ? Concerned user

Dude .. there is no way u can justify a response like this.

You are a service provider he is a Customer.

You might not like what hes saying but when u threaten people like that you are allways 100% wrong.

If u cant keep your cool you need to get a new job.

I expect an public apology to this user asap.

Or aggrieved customer ?

@xtraelv

Apparently you cant read .. I'm done with u .. you are now on my Ignore list and I wont be reading anymore of your half page stories.

Lafu is 100% wrong and should not be representing a million dollar company in any capacity if he cant control his temper.

I will be withdrawing my funds from Cryptopia and I wont be back.

BUSTED ! sluppy and NetfetMiningCompany are sockpuppets of the same person !

Hahahaha what a SCAMMER using sockpuppets ! It looks like NetfetMiningCompany failed to log out of his sockpuppet account. First posing as another concerned user and then posted as the aggrieved customer NetfetMiningCompany while still logged in as sluppy ! CLASSIC !
Jump to: