Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 144. (Read 173234 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197

Hello Cryptopia!

The TOA wallet at Cryptopia is in maintenance mode; any idea how long it will last?

I have sent TOA to Cryptopia which are now stuck in limbo...

TOA wallet is back online !

legendary
Hello Cryptopia!

The TOA wallet at Cryptopia is in maintenance mode; any idea how long it will last?

Still no answer from Cryptopia about the TOA wallet in maintenance; comon guys, you're usually quicker than this.

Or do I have to wait for the 14 days wait time from the support system of Cryptopia HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

Coininfo says :

Wallet Status:

24/5/18 - In maintenance while performing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience!

I have asked about in our staff channel , if i get any Info for it i will post it  !

Regards Lafu

Thanks Lafu, when you get some news from staff, let us know!

The Cryptopia Wallet Dev Team doing a Wallet Server Maintenance !

it should be back later today ! But i cant say a Time sry ! if i get any info or update i will Post it !

Regards Lafu
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
Hello Cryptopia!

Still no answer from Cryptopia about the TOA wallet in maintenance; comon guys, you're usually quicker than this.

Or do I have to wait for the 14 days wait time from the support system of Cryptopia HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

Coininfo says :

Wallet Status:

24/5/18 - In maintenance while performing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience!

I have asked about in our staff channel , if i get any Info for it i will post it  !

Regards Lafu

Thanks Lafu, when you get some news from staff, let us know!
legendary
Hello Cryptopia!

Coininfo says :

Wallet Status:

Regards Lafu

Hello Cryptopia!

Activity: 315
Merit: 8
is anyone else having issues with eth withdrawals at cryptopia? i made an eth withdrawal request yesterday and up to this time it's still posted as "processing" in my withdrawal log #4152125

hope all is well and the system issues have all been addressed nicely
I also made an ETH withdraw sometime yesterday only and it went out just fine.

That was my last money I entrusted with cryptopia and I am glad that I have taken it out of the shady exchange. I won't be going back to the exchange for trading or for whatsoever purpose.

My money left fine as well. Lucky. Im with you, using this exchange is just a constant headache. You shouldn't have to worry about your money. I dont with Binance, Trex and Kraken. In the slightest. Goes to show you that quality service is available. No idea why Cryptopia is so bad at it. Well I do, just cant prove it.
Hello Cryptopia!

Activity: 952
Merit: 576
is anyone else having issues with eth withdrawals at cryptopia? i made an eth withdrawal request yesterday and up to this time it's still posted as "processing" in my withdrawal log #4152125

I also made an ETH withdraw sometime yesterday only and it went out just fine.

That was my last money I entrusted with cryptopia and I am glad that I have taken it out of the shady exchange. I won't be going back to the exchange for trading or for whatsoever purpose.
Activity: 779
Merit: 255

legendary
Cryptopia is pleased to announce support for the upcoming TRON (TRX) token swap.

TRON is swapping from an ERC20 token to a new token supported by TRON mainnet, with the transition beginning 21 June 2018.

All TRON ERC20 balances held on Cryptopia from 21 June will be swapped 1:1 for the new TRON mainnet token after 25 June.

Please complete any TRON deposits to Cryptopia before 21 June 01:00 UTC for them to be credited and swapped for the new mainnet token.
Any deposits sent after this time may not be credited.

Cryptopia will no longer support any old TRON ERC20 transactions or trades from 01:00 UTC 21 June, 2018.

After TRON’s mainnet launch on June 25th,
Cryptopia will implement the new TRON wallet and credit TRON mainnet tokens to our users once we and the TRON team agree
that the migration has completed satisfactorily.
We can’t advise any further detail on this timeframe currently
but updates will be provided closer to the swap date of 25 June.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
so received my CLAM deposit after waiting for two weeks and thought that the CLAM wallet is working now so I sent some coins to trade in cryptopia
now it seems the same scenario is happening , the funds aren't showing even it has over 30 confirmations now
is it the case now with Cryptopia depsoits ?? should wait two weeks everytime we want to make a deposit ??
By checking cryptopia's coin info page, most likely their CLAM wallet is out of sync (not sure if it stopped or still syncing). As of this moment, it is on block 2029032 in cryptopia while CLAM's current block is 2029039.

Its only the frontend of the coininfo !  its sometimes bitchy !  
And 7 blocks behind is normaly nothing , if all works it will catch up or the coininfo page update it laters !
Maybe few times refresh helps but i will asking one of the Wallet devs for to look at it !

Regards Lafu

EDIT : Wallet works and blocks get update !

hey lafu , the funds still not showing so not sure what exactly the problem is if the wallet is up to date
I already contacted support , but it took them like 15 days last time to get back to me so hope at least to get more info from you regarding CLAM since you are the only exchange available for me to trade CLAMs

How long is it since you have maked the deposit ?   If you have ticket number pm that please !  I try to get an dev or admin on it !

thank you for contacting support for me , support replied and it seems there is a problem with the block explorer
didn't get the funds yet but was really glad to see support answering me in the same day , hope it won't take long and again thanks Lafu

BTW , my clams still not showing in my balance even support replied to me and I showed them the tx 9 days ago
I don't know how on earth a simple thing like adding coins to balance can take that much long when the support already have a proof of deposit
this is really annoying and not acceptable at all
Activity: 152
Merit: 4
Bet you won't click the signature link.
--snip--

I managed to do it through Curl and really got frustrated. Turns out the guy who wrote the python implmentation i use literally hardcoded the call to return
Code:
result[0]
Jesus, why would you make a call getting all this data and then just throw away 99% of the data in the same function..

I am literally laughing my ass off at this.. What a crazy turn of events, when you said you had the same issue momentarily i was 100% certain that it was a fault of cryptopia (sorry cryptopia support, im an asshole) and in my troubleshooting, i never thought of the simplest cause possible...

I will suggest the change through github on the implementation i use. I mean, why not let people do
Code:
get_balance()[0]

I thank you for your time though alal. I can't tell you how glad i am to finally get over this ridiculous problem.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Following is all the different post parameters i have tried sending:
Code:
{}
That works for me.

Authentication is NOT the issue, or every other private API call would fail as well.
Post parameters must also be handled appropriately by my implementation since cancelling a trade (with order_id as post parameter) works just fine. And most of my attempts at getting all balances "work" in the way that they do not throw an error ;
What about API call without params?
Do you still get Bad Request in case of "{}"? maybe MD5 hashing incorrect if JSON is only "{}"?(I made such mistake in my code).
Or maybe it is due to utf-8 coding? Or just Python specific thing?

Can you let me know how your api call looks like?

That is literally HTTP request I send to get balance list(except "", of course):
--------start--------------
POST https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/api/getbalance HTTP/1.1
Host: www.cryptopia.co.nz
Content-Type: application/json
Content-Length: 2
Accept: */*
Authorization: amx
Connection: close

{}
--------end--------------
Please let me know when/if it starts working for you again. I am trying a couple times everyday to receive all balances ; still same issue over and over. Only getting  $PAC balance.

Private API is working fine right now. Try to test your implementation of API calls. If it steel does not work then probably you should look problem on your side (wrong json format, incorrect computation of authentication header etc)

This is the endpoint (url) i send the post request to:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Api/GetBalance

Following is all the different post parameters i have tried sending:
Code:
{}
Code:
{'Currency' : ''}
Code:
{'Currency' : None}
Code:
{'Currency' : '', 'CurrencyId' : ''}
Code:
{'Currency' : None, 'CurrencyId' : None}

Authentication is NOT the issue, or every other private API call would fail as well.
Post parameters must also be handled appropriately by my implementation since cancelling a trade (with order_id as post parameter) works just fine. And most of my attempts at getting all balances "work" in the way that they do not throw an error ;
They just don't work as intended, only returning $PAC balance rather than entire balance dictionary.

Can you let me know how your api call looks like?

edit: keep in mind, making the call with following post parameter:
Code:
{'Currency' : 'LTC'}

Will return only my Litecoin balance perfectly fine, and same with any other currency passed along.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Please let me know when/if it starts working for you again. I am trying a couple times everyday to receive all balances ; still same issue over and over. Only getting  $PAC balance.

Private API is working fine right now. Try to test your implementation of API calls. If it steel does not work then probably you should look problem on your side (wrong json format, incorrect computation of authentication header etc)
--snip--
UPDATE: Cryptopia API has glitches during couple last weeks, your issue can be provoked by experiments of Cryptopia team. I have got today same behavior of GetBalance as you. CancelTrade broken too.

Please let me know when/if it starts working for you again. I am trying a couple times everyday to receive all balances ; still same issue over and over. Only getting  $PAC balance.

Also trying to get their supports attention, but they refuse to test the API and obviously don't know of any maintenance/development going on on the API since they keep saying "refer to our docs".

It's getting frustrating, not having been able to use a simple API call properly for almost 2 weeks now.

Way 2 go cryptopia Sad

UPDATE: Cryptopia API has glitches during couple last weeks, your issue can be provoked by experiments of Cryptopia team. I have got today same behavior of GetBalance as you. CancelTrade broken too.

Sorry, but I am glad to not be alone with this issue. I have heard back from cryptopia support three times.

All three times I am told to check their API documentation and that you "just" dont send any parameters to get all balances.

So for the fourth time, I know rejected the "solution" on their support page and await some useful information.

Since you encountered same issue, it's 90% a problem on their end, right??

Lets pressure Cryptopia a bit, so they don't slack around telling people they have no API issues when its a goddamn shit-show making trading bots with their API.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
Can someone please take care of this ticket, it has been open for over a year.

Thank you,

-Kushed

WOW you deserve a medal for patience dude ! I don't know what the issue was but certainly that length of time means it has slipped through the cracks. Support times have been reduced down to a few days now in most cases a few weeks for more difficult cases.

]
legendary
Make sure you stay safe from Phishing scams and keep your
account secure by reviewing our FAQ
http://ow.ly/z8MK30k19Gd .

Happy (safe) trading this weekend!
legendary
Can someone please take care of this ticket, it has been open for over a year.

-Kushed

So the devs and admins know now,
but it may take a few days because the ticket was written with the old ticket system!
It's priority now and probably got stuck with the switch to the new ticket system, sorry for that!
Unfortunately I can not do any more for you at the moment but it is being worked on!
If i have any news i will post it or pm you !

Regards Lafu
Jump to: