Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 142. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 4
Bet you won't click the signature link.
the one and only luck you will have with this site is when you will leave the exchange and go to some good exchange that offers a fine service even if it costs you your kyc.

learned this from many bad past experiences. stay away from cryptopia.

Cryptopia is definitely one of the lesser ranked altcoin exchanges you can access, however their CEO has just started using youtube as means of communicating for the platform, and hopefully this indicates a lot more effort in listening to users, and making cryptopia a professional platform for traders rather than the current NSFW-ridden chat, mostly spurred on by moderators.

I am minimizing my exposure to cryptopia, but will be unlikely to remove it from my bot entirely, unless current state worsens.
Activity: 952
Merit: 576
Hi Lafu and Cryptopia team!

Bullion (CBX) has been stuck in resyncing mode for 4 days now at Cryptopia, I think something is wrong. Can somebody check this please?

Hey dude i have pass it forwards to the Wallet Devs , i will keep you up to date if i get any news !

Regards  Lafu

Hi Lafu! Any luck with this issue please?
the one and only luck you will have with this site is when you will leave the exchange and go to some good exchange that offers a fine service even if it costs you your kyc.

learned this from many bad past experiences. stay away from cryptopia.
legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

Bullion (CBX) has been stuck in resyncing mode for 4 days now at Cryptopia, I think something is wrong. Can somebody check this please?

Hey dude i have pass it forwards to the Wallet Devs , i will keep you up to date if i get any news !

Regards  Lafu

Hi Lafu! Any luck with this issue please?
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197

Regards  Lafu
legendary
Hi Cryptopians!
We are officially on YouTube!
Our first video is from our CEO Alan Booth with his mid-year update and his plans for the year ahead.
We're going to be uploading regular tutorial videos, so make sure you don't miss anything by subscribing to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjxwqL2MO_c

legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

Activity: 615
Merit: 502
Verify Two Factor Authentication...

I can't get the code 3 days i tried few times and same... Did someone have same problem?

With the Cryptopia 2FA device or Google Auth App?  I've not had any problems getting in with either of them. 

Maybe try a PM to the mods on Discord with your username if you can't log in to raise a support ticket.

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
Verify Two Factor Authentication...

I can't get the code 3 days i tried few times and same... Did someone have same problem?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Thats a big crap you are write and say   !  

On your pictures there are only 0.09  of trade on Zec  but in the other picture you have received 0.65 Zec !  
So where are the other Zec ?  

If you dont have done this maybe its possible your account got Hacked and someone have done Trade or else !  

Have you the right amount on  coins  in your Account ?   When i look at the pictures you should have more Coins now in your account balance or ?  

Possible accidentally someone send it your adress or you have an deposit you have missed or dont known at the passt maybe !

but to say cryptopia is fleecing funds to wallets  is hard , without any explain from a support ticket you have should done about this then !  

Have you done one ?  I hope .

Regards Lafu

I have contacted support and was advised it was my fault. I am absolutely certain that it is not. 2FA is enabled.
I only have those 3 ZEC trades in my history. You might want to read closer....0.03237683 - that is the Rate (price) not the Amount. I can't do anything about it, but i know 100% for sure either a coincidence of magnificent proportions has occurred.... or something fishy is going on.

Are you sure you are logging onto https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/ every time?

When you deposit to a exchange address you get your own individual deposit address but a separate automated process transfers it to the exchange wallet.  A different process "sees" the deposit you have made and credits an amount equal to the amount you deposited to your available funds on the exchange ledger. All exchange transactions occur on the exchange ledger - not on the blockchain.

You are correct, i have sorted out what has happened. Noob mistake, and i was indeed at fault I do apologize.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

Thats a big crap you are write and say   !  

On your pictures there are only 0.09  of trade on Zec  but in the other picture you have received 0.65 Zec !  

If you dont have done this maybe its possible your account got Hacked and someone have done Trade or else !  

Have you the right amount on  coins  in your Account ?   When i look at the pictures you should have more Coins now in your account balance or ?  

Possible accidentally someone send it your adress or you have an deposit you have missed or dont known at the passt maybe !

but to say cryptopia is fleecing funds to wallets  is hard , without any explain from a support ticket you have should done about this then !  

Have you done one ?  I hope .

Regards Lafu

I have contacted support and was advised it was my fault. I am absolutely certain that it is not. 2FA is enabled.
I only have those 3 ZEC trades in my history. You might want to read closer....0.03237683 - that is the Rate (price) not the Amount. I can't do anything about it, but i know 100% for sure either a coincidence of magnificent proportions has occurred.... or something fishy is going on.

Are you sure you are logging onto https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/ every time?

When you deposit to a exchange address you get your own individual deposit address but a separate automated process transfers it to the exchange wallet.  A different process "sees" the deposit you have made and credits an amount equal to the amount you deposited to your available funds on the exchange ledger. All exchange transactions occur on the exchange ledger - not on the blockchain.
legendary

Yes, i am saying that they actively edited my Deposit and Trade history to reflect the switch.
No, i am not crazy, and didn't accidentally send 0.68 ZEC that i didn't have to an address i never generated. (never even traded ZEC on Cryptopia before.)

Thats a big crap you are write and say   ! 

On your pictures there are only 0.09  of trade on Zec  but in the other picture you have received 0.65 Zec ! 

Have you the right amount on  coins  in your Account ?   When i look at the pictures you should have more Coins now in your account balance or ? 

but to say cryptopia is fleecing funds to wallets  is hard , without any explain from a support ticket you have should done about this then ! 

Have you done one ?  I hope .

Regards Lafu
legendary
This week in 2016 we were number 20,000 of the world's most visited sites.
Now we've made it to the top 1,000! What a whirlwind two years it's been.
Thanks to all our amazing users for your continued support!

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Again, I have a Deposit Missing issue on Cryptopia!

Here's what their excuse, in the meantime, I'm waiting since 31 May and counting....

Having reviewed your account I can see that Cryptopia's block height at the time of writing (2651665) has not yet reached the block height of your deposit (2671060). This means that your deposit will unfortunately be delayed, however it will appear in your account once our block height has caught up. Whilst we can not give you a definite ETA on when this will be, we can guarantee that your deposit is on its way.

So it's all good then, you just need to be patient. You will get your funds soon enough.
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
I am watching Sirius thread for some time.

They are saying will be listed on cryptopia but takes time for months. So i know there are some people from cryptopia. Want to ask that, is that a real thing?

This is my Hacked account. This user is bullshit. Don't deal with him. Check the proof of my account @ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/account-regained-with-the-help-of-loyce-thank-you-all-2721567

Give my account back, otherwise i will post this message to all your replies  Tongue

Please leave -ve trust on my hacked  account, once visited my thread.He's using my account for signature campaign.
Activity: 152
Merit: 4
Bet you won't click the signature link.
Hello, when does referral earnings get credited?

I have a friend who have been trading all of april, and i was expecting to see some DOT go in but now i am starting to wonder since it has not showed up yet.

He shows as my referral on my account, so maybe its just delayed?
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
Again, I have a Deposit Missing issue on Cryptopia!

Here's what their excuse, in the meantime, I'm waiting since 31 May and counting....

Having reviewed your account I can see that Cryptopia's block height at the time of writing (2651665) has not yet reached the block height of your deposit (2671060). This means that your deposit will unfortunately be delayed, however it will appear in your account once our block height has caught up. Whilst we can not give you a definite ETA on when this will be, we can guarantee that your deposit is on its way.

legendary
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
legendary

They are saying will be listed on cryptopia but takes time for months. So i know there are some people from cryptopia. Want to ask that, is that a real thing?

Depends on if they already have pay for list it ?  Will try to get an info of that ! 

Regards Lafu
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Jump to: