Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 147. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

I have deposited XEM into my Cryptopia 4 days ago and deposit did no appear in my account even though it is confirmed on NEM blockchain.
I have opened support ticket that I was told the issue would be fixed but did not hear from the support ever since.
No more responses.
Support ticket # CS0007050

Please help as I need my money immediately.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
So I have finally received my bytebal deposit after 20 days it was broadcasted and finally my ticket has been closed.
But now I am reluctant in sending my byteballs from cryptopia as the wallet status for bytebal says that it has 0 nodes connected , so I am afraid that my transaction will get stuck again.

The price of byteballs has also dropped down suddenly on cryptopia after the deposit issue was resolved. I hope it gets on par with other exchanges with time.
Can someone confirm if he is able to successfully withdraw byteballs from cryptopia?
I don't want to sell by bytes and them withdraw the! I want to hold.

Regardless of how much I trust Cryptopia and love the exchange. It is not advisable to keep your crypto on any exchange if you are planning to HODL. The safest place for Crypto is in a private wallet where you have your own private keys.

Either an offiline generated paper wallet, Multisig wallet, Ledger / Trezor hardware wallet or dedicated Raspberry Pi wallet that is kept offline.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
Is there any news from deposited byteball?
It says deposit investigating in the coininfo but didn't say when investigation would be complete!
thank you.

Finally I have received my Gbytes!
I'm reporting this because i was complaining before and I have to let every one knows that It has given me the gbytes , thank you any way but I hope next time you put the wallet in maintain earlier so that we know we can't deposit there .
I wish you guys the bests.
Activity: 952
Merit: 576
So I have finally received my bytebal deposit after 20 days it was broadcasted and finally my ticket has been closed.
But now I am reluctant in sending my byteballs from cryptopia as the wallet status for bytebal says that it has 0 nodes connected , so I am afraid that my transaction will get stuck again.

The price of byteballs has also dropped down suddenly on cryptopia after the deposit issue was resolved. I hope it gets on par with other exchanges with time.
Can someone confirm if he is able to successfully withdraw byteballs from cryptopia?
I don't want to sell by bytes and them withdraw the! I want to hold.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Hi guys,

tnx to xtraelv and cryptopia admin, my problem is solved.

Tnx all for you work.

Regards

Hi guys,

just one update, my problem persist, no response from Lafu, no support response, no security email received, no forgot password email received .

I've also other account less used, and i've tried, same problem, so is not related only to one account but more than one after Pin security change to email security.

I think Cryptopia have more than one issue.

Started with deposit delayed fro one month, deposit never received, and now changed from pin security to email security and don't give support from 20 of april.

Cryptopia is one of the exchange with higher fee, despite of that i've used it for a long time, but now i'm starting to be a little bit angry......

I've lot of coin on cryptopia and i want it back.

Regards
legendary
Is the Craptopia API totally broken??

Note that we are making a change to our Public API today.
Users who use the Public API can review what is changing via the change log at the top of the Public API Documentation.
We are currently reviewing our Public and Private API process and will announce a number of improvements as they are made.
All of our API documentation is located in the Guide For Developers section on the Help Centre.
https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_category&kb_category=afc245c8db3193001fd0787dbf961990

Hi lafu. Trading activity is hampered because of a buggy system. When I place buy or sell orders, I get error messages and the buy/sell order I make won’t show on my list of open orders. When I request for a withdrawal, I get errors too, and email verification wont send.

Can you tell how soon, like an estimate maybe on when everything should be running smoothly? Thanks.

Yes - the GUI is quite laggy at the moment. It makes trading quite a painful process. They are working really hard at resolving the problems. They were nursing it throught the issues at one stage. They have identified a number of issues and working very hard to resolve it. I was chatting with one of the devs there and they have a big crew working on it.  Unfortunately no ETA at the moment.

For a number of months they have been working on a longterm solution as well but it is not quite ready for implementation. When I visited their offices in February while I was on holiday I was quite impressed with the amount of development they were working on. A lot of resources are being put towards further improvements.

Email issues are usually caused by the email providers blocking or delaying them. Gmail and Protonmail rarely have issues with Cryptopia.
Activity: 779
Merit: 255

Users who use the Public API can review what is changing via the change log at the top of the Public API Documentation.
We are currently reviewing our Public and Private API process and will announce a number of improvements as they are made.
All of our API documentation is located in the Guide For Developers section on the Help Centre.
https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_category&kb_category=afc245c8db3193001fd0787dbf961990

Hi lafu. Trading activity is hampered because of a buggy system. When I place buy or sell orders, I get error messages and the buy/sell order I make won’t show on my list of open orders. When I request for a withdrawal, I get errors too, and email verification wont send.

Can you tell how soon, like an estimate maybe on when everything should be running smoothly? Thanks.
legendary

(Also, you should check the forum- a full page of spam threads!!)

Currently between 1000 and 5000 spam posts a day get removed. It isn't just a one click process and because the user accounts get locked there is a reporting process to follow.
legendary

I believe the GUI issues are due to either malicious or badly programmed BOT activity. (My personal opinion)

They are currently making changes to the API
legendary
I said I would be fair and post when the issue is resolved...It has been. I will not be coming back to Cryptopia and this was an extremely horrible experience. I am still going to continue with the Blackmail though. BUT my money is here. The question is, did Lafu really make this last longer then it should have....Guess we shall see....

Yeah I guess there are always people who are ungrateful for help and vengeful for issue that takes time to resolve. When I checked with an admin they couldn't process your issue because the wallet was still having issues. Your support request had been queued with the wallet dev and Lafu had already contacted an admin to try and resolve it. I also found out that you had send more abuse than what you disclosed on here.

I am still going to continue with the Blackmail though.

I didn't expect you to admit it so publicly.
Activity: 315
Merit: 8
I said I would be fair and post when the issue is resolved...It has been. I will not be coming back to Cryptopia and this was an extremely horrible experience. I am still going to continue with the Blackmail though. BUT my money is here. The question is, did Lafu really make this last longer then it should have....Guess we shall see....

Activity: 11

I can't see any mention in the documents about the returned 'incapsula' errors?

(Also, you should check the forum- a full page of spam threads!!)
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197

Activity: 11
legendary
Hey there. Any news about listing MoneroV coin soon?

The MoneroV fork is not supported by Cryptopia and currently there are no plans to list it.

Users wanting to take advantage of the fork should withdraw their funds to their personal wallets prior to the fork.
It is advisable to withdraw early to prevent getting stuck in network congestion.

Users should be wary of the security risks involved in this fork. https://www.ccn.com/is-monerov-a-legitimate-hard-fork-of-monero/

The MoneroV team is anonymous, which limits the trust in MoneroV leadership. MoneroV requires Monero holders’ private keys to receive tokens from the airdrop, leaving many to question the safety and privacy of MoneroV’s launch.  MoneroV has recommended solutions to these risks, but many are convinced these issues should not have arisen in the first place. While the MoneroV project is open-source, the MoneroV wallet is not, meaning the wallet source code cannot be audited prior to launch.
legendary
I really don't understand what these issues are.

Is the cryptopia byteball wallet issue one of these? How many days do you need to investigate the pending deposits at cryptopia?

Also once you theoretically remove all "your" issues, will we be able to see pur bytebal in our wallets?

The issues that the notice that Lafu posted was talking about are the site lag of the GUI visual representation for web interface users. Lafu often reposts official announcements on here because there are no Cryptopia staff on bitcointalk.

I understand that you have had some issues with Byteball deposits or withdrawals being credited to your account. That is an issue that only affects that coin and is not what that notice was about.

Some wallet have had issues and *usually the issue is with the wallet itself. A lot of wallets have trouble handling the extreme amount of transactions an public keys that exchange wallets hold. As more people start using crypto these problems tend to surface. Sometimes it is the wallets themselves while other times it is the way they interfce with the deposit and withdrawal engines of the exchange.

Some coins have resolve those issues by building enterprise quality wallets that are made to handle exchange volumes.

Some coins have more wallet issues than others. Unfortunately Byteball has more than most. This is not necessarily are reflection or Byteball or Cryptopia. Crypto is still experimental and Technical problems can happen.

It is likely that when the issues are resolved the users with issues will will have those issues resolved in bulk.

Please note that neither myself or Lafu are staff at Cryptopia. We are only volunteer chat moderators.

Cryptopia does not provide support through bitcointalk - their staff are rarely on here.

Official support is through https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Support and here https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm
If you get a error message - please log out and log back in again.
Activity: 952
Merit: 576
Some users may have been affected by recent performance issues and/or the maintenance outages required to resolve these issues.
We understand that this may have caused some frustration and we apologise for the inconvenience.

We are working around the clock to identify the root cause and are getting closer to doing so.

PLEASE NOTE:
In order to fix the issue, there will be a need for further maintenance on the site to ensure it is permanently resolved.
We always aim to give our users warning prior and to notify you when the maintenance is complete via Twitter.
https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ

Rest assured that we are committed to fixing these performance issues ASAP and we will announce relevant updates as they happen to ensure transparency.

The Cryptopia Team

I really don't understand what these issues are.

Is the cryptopia byteball wallet issue one of these? How many days do you need to investigate the pending deposits at cryptopia?

Also once you theoretically remove all "your" issues, will we be able to see pur bytebal in our wallets?
Activity: 17
Hey there. Any news about listing MoneroV coin soon?
legendary
Some users may have been affected by recent performance issues and/or the maintenance outages required to resolve these issues.
We understand that this may have caused some frustration and we apologise for the inconvenience.

We are working around the clock to identify the root cause and are getting closer to doing so.

PLEASE NOTE:
In order to fix the issue, there will be a need for further maintenance on the site to ensure it is permanently resolved.
We always aim to give our users warning prior and to notify you when the maintenance is complete via Twitter.
https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ

Rest assured that we are committed to fixing these performance issues ASAP and we will announce relevant updates as they happen to ensure transparency.

The Cryptopia Team
legendary
Cryptopia, please fix your support ticket function.  I have three withdrawals that haven't come through.

Have written a pm to you yesterday how to log in the ticket system !  Just log out and in again should be work !
if not let me know please !  Also the GRW things is in work and pm you or post in the Ann if i get any Updates!

Regards Lafu
Jump to: