Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 143. (Read 173234 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
Hello,
I have one account on cryptopia since 6 months, and impossible to make a withdraw. I sent 15 email since  4 months, only 2 useless answers.
- I connect me with 2 FA.
- When i try to withdraw: it asks me a PIN code. My 2FA doesn't work.
- In security settings: I have "pin number" in "withdraw 2 factor". When I click on "remove 2 factor", it asks me pin code! I can't change. And the support says me to this manipulation. Very funny.

Questions: what's the pin code? How can i withdraw?

I'm in crypto-currency since 3 years, first time I see that.

Thanks

The pincode is what you selected when you signed up. You can request a 2FA reset.

If you cannot access your account and need to reset your 2FA, Cryptopia Support Team will need to assist you. Please, send an email to [email protected] and they will be able to help you reset your 2FA.

Otherwise you need to make a support ticket and ask to reset your 2FA.

In your email, to enable them to verify that you are the account owner, please, provide them with a minimum of three records of your account information from the list below:  
Recent deposits
Withdrawals and trades
Your balances
Wallet address
Payment IDs
Tx ID’s
Login dates
IP address
Registration date

https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=e6065021dbed1f009990f6fcbf96195a
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello,
I have one account on cryptopia since 6 months, and impossible to make a withdraw. I sent 15 email since  4 months, only 2 useless answers.
- I connect me with 2 FA.
- When i try to withdraw: it asks me a PIN code. My 2FA doesn't work.
- In security settings: I have "pin number" in "withdraw 2 factor". When I click on "remove 2 factor", it asks me pin code! I can't change. And the support says me to this manipulation. Very funny.

Questions: what's the pin code? How can i withdraw?

I'm in crypto-currency since 3 years, first time I see that.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197
Just in regards to the 2FA issue !

We're really sorry about any inconvenience that this might be causing affected users at the moment. We have isolated the issue and rolled back the website to our previous version so this doesn't happen to anyone else, and we're currently working with all affected users who have submitted a ticket to get this resolved. If you're currently affected and unable to login to submit a ticket, please send an email to [email protected] with '2FA reset issue' in the subject line so we can assist in getting this fixed up for you in a timely manner. If you're able to login, you can go ahead and change your 2FA via your Security page at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Security and it will work correctly now. Again, really sorry about this - we are still intending to make this security upgrade more than likely tomorrow - albeit working properly this time !

Thanks again for bearing with us through this!
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
I have a serious problem with cryptopia in order to submit a withdrawn request. I have set 2FA option so easily get access my account the 2FA code but, when I'm going to request withdrawal I get this message- The TFA code entered was incorrect or has expired, please try again. This is very first time I'm getting in trouble. Pease help to solve it out.

Have the same problem Sad
Is the issue resolved? was just about to turn on 2fa on my account Smiley

I do not recommend. Even my ticket is still unanswered.

Finally they changed my 2FA type to email for all operations (: ticket is still unanswered). I'm OK with it.
I have a serious problem with cryptopia in order to submit a withdrawn request. I have set 2FA option so easily get access my account the 2FA code but, when I'm going to request withdrawal I get this message- The TFA code entered was incorrect or has expired, please try again. This is very first time I'm getting in trouble. Pease help to solve it out.

I do not recommend. Even my ticket is still unanswered.
Activity: 152
Merit: 4
Bet you won't click the signature link.

Activity: 854
Merit: 504
legendary
Calling all coin development teams who are keen to list their coin on Cryptopia!
We are halving our coin listing fee on Paytopia https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia until midnight (UTC) June 4.
Please see this Help Centre article for further information on how to list your coin with us:

http://ow.ly/AMNZ30kd1dD
legendary
Announcement regarding the delisting of coins which may be "Financial Products".

Cryptopia is registered as a Financial Service Provider in New Zealand. This registration only allows us to list coins that are not 'Financial Products' on our exchange.
The concept of a 'Financial Product' under New Zealand law is similar (but not identical) to that of a 'Security' under US law (and equivalent definitions in other jurisdictions).

We continually review and update our operations to ensure we remain compliant with our legal obligations.
Cryptopia is committed to ensuring we are compliant so we can remain a responsible company both under New Zealand law and in order to meet our own ethical standards.

As a part of ensuring that we remain compliant, and on the basis that we are not permitted to list financial products, we must delist all coins that are, or are likely to be, financial products according to New Zealand law.

The coins set out below have all been put into delisting:

Code:
   Aureus (AURS)
    Bitradio (BRO)
    ChronosCoin (CRX)
    DCORP (DRP)
    DDF (DDF)
    DecentBet (DBET)
    LFTCCoin (LFTC)
    ProudMoney (PROUD)
    OX Fina (OX)
    21Million (21M)  
    BitcoinDark (BTCD)
    BlockOptions (BOP)
    Bonpay (BON)
    NeuroDAO (NDAO)
    CrowdCoin (CRC)
    DigiPulse (DGPT)
    DRP Utility (DRPU)
    EncryptoTel (ETT)
    Futereum X (FUTX)
    HomeblockCoin (HBC)
    InterstellarHoldings (HOLD)
    Lithiumcoin (LIT)
    MatrixCoin (MATRX)
    PlexCoin (PLX)
    TenX (PAY)

We wish to notify our users of the following process:

As of today (28/05/2018) the markets for trading these coins on Cryptopia are closed.
To ensure your holdings are off the exchange before the coins are removed, please close any open orders and withdraw your coins from the exchange immediately.
These coins will be fully delisted and removed from the Cryptopia site one month from today (last day on the exchange being 28/06/2018).

Whilst this may cause some inconvenience, these coins are being delisted to ensure we remain compliant under New Zealand law.

It is possible we may delist further coins that we consider may be financial products in future.
https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=91697d9edb1e9bc032a664a14a9619e3

legendary
Don't forget to regularly review the coins being delisted on the Exchange and keep your coins current.

COPICO (XCPO) will be fully delisted (last day on the exchange being 14/06/18).

MyBit (MYB) will be fully delisted (last day on the exchange being 10/06/18).

BestChain (BEST) , Cannation (CNNC) , Creatio (XCRE) , CryptoRuble (CRUR) , DARK (DARK) , ElaCoin (ELC)

and a few more coins will be fully delisted  (the last day for all these coins on the exchange being June 7th).

This is just a reminder for all if your coin maybe is affected

Regards Lafu
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
One of the best exchange.
I've been using it for a long time now and it had given me good ROI.
I really wish they would add ETH as another quote market, maybe instead of NZDT markets..

I doubt they will remove the NZDT market - hopefully they can get the fiat deposit and withdrawal through the banking system going again. (Sort out the KYC issues with their banking partner). Banks are making it hard for Crypto.

Cryptopia is not a fan of ETH. It has cause them a lot of problems in the past. They opposed the DOA fork so while ETC remained listed it took a lot of lobbying to get ETH re-instated on the exchange. (I know this because I was one of the people lobbying for it to be listed).

I suspect that they will be focusing on scaling issues and upgrades before any more base-markets will be added.

It is only recently that they started to get on top of their support delays and I think their focus will be on improving that.
I was not aware of their history with ETH. Some day perhaps..

Cryptopia is definitely my pick for an under-dog exchange in todays markets. Binance and Kucoin? To hell with them and their forced trade precisions! Smiley
legendary
I really wish they would add ETH as another quote market, maybe instead of NZDT markets..

I doubt they will remove the NZDT market - hopefully they can get the fiat deposit and withdrawal through the banking system going again. (Sort out the KYC issues with their banking partner). Banks are making it hard for Crypto.

Cryptopia is not a fan of ETH. It has cause them a lot of problems in the past. They opposed the DOA fork so while ETC remained listed it took a lot of lobbying to get ETH re-instated on the exchange. (I know this because I was one of the people lobbying for it to be listed).

I suspect that they will be focusing on scaling issues and upgrades before any more base-markets will be added.

It is only recently that they started to get on top of their support delays and I think their focus will be on improving that.
legendary

UPDATE: Cryptopia API has glitches during couple last weeks, your issue can be provoked by experiments of Cryptopia team. I have got today same behavior of GetBalance as you. CancelTrade broken too.

Sorry, but I am glad to not be alone with this issue. I have heard back from cryptopia support three times.

All three times I am told to check their API documentation and that you "just" dont send any parameters to get all balances.

So for the fourth time, I know rejected the "solution" on their support page and await some useful information.

Since you encountered same issue, it's 90% a problem on their end, right??

Lets pressure Cryptopia a bit, so they don't slack around telling people they have no API issues when its a goddamn shit-show making trading bots with their API.

API:

Cryptopia recently changed their public API which is probably why they said to check the API documentation.
That was announced here: https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=c977970cdb8ed34032a664a14a9619fd

The main change was restricting the request limits.

"markets" parameter restricted to 5

https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=40e9c310dbf9130084ed147a3a9619eb
https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=a75703dcdbb9130084ed147a3a9619bc
https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=1fc3475cdbb9130084ed147a3a9619b5
https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_category&kb_category=afc245c8db3193001fd0787dbf961990

Websockets:

Cryptopia has also just deployed some changes to the way they push their exchange data to users' browsers.  Users with bots making use of undocumented and unsupported websocket to receive exchange data will no longer receive data in the format they did previously, and will most likely need to modify their bots to handle this. If you encounter this please keep in mind that it is an undocumented feature and they do not guarantee it or the data it provides.

They are planning on providing documentation in future and official support for websockets. Currently it is an unsupported feature.

If you have trouble viewing the API documentation please log out of your Cryptopia account. An expired session token will cause an error page to be displayed.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Hello

I'm MedaR from ZenCash Team.

I have information from couple of members, that for more than 10 days ZenCash wallet is on maintenance.
Please tell me what is going on and when we can expect this to be solved?

Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrxdY3XAu5g

Good afternoon.
Who knows when cryptopia.co.nz unlocks wallets?
What is the problem?

Zen Wallet is back online !

Regards Lafu
Thanks!
legendary
Hello

I'm MedaR from ZenCash Team.

I have information from couple of members, that for more than 10 days ZenCash wallet is on maintenance.
Please tell me what is going on and when we can expect this to be solved?

Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrxdY3XAu5g

Good afternoon.
Who knows when cryptopia.co.nz unlocks wallets?
What is the problem?

Zen Wallet is back online !

Regards Lafu
is anyone else having issues with eth withdrawals at cryptopia? i made an eth withdrawal request yesterday and up to this time it's still posted as "processing" in my withdrawal log #4152125

hope all is well and the system issues have all been addressed nicely
I also made an ETH withdraw sometime yesterday only and it went out just fine.

That was my last money I entrusted with cryptopia and I am glad that I have taken it out of the shady exchange. I won't be going back to the exchange for trading or for whatsoever purpose.

My money left fine as well. Lucky. Im with you, using this exchange is just a constant headache. You shouldn't have to worry about your money. I dont with Binance, Trex and Kraken. In the slightest. Goes to show you that quality service is available. No idea why Cryptopia is so bad at it. Well I do, just cant prove it.

Mine was resolved after reaching out to support. They said that my request "failed to broadcast" and so i got an eth refund. Sent my eth again early this morning and it's now in my destination wallet.

I've been an active cryptopia user and issues I've had with them thus far have been resolved. After closing tickets, there's a satisfaction survey to fill out so I suppose they want to reach out and find out how users feel about their service and the intervention they've provided. I think they're taking steps to build back trust.

I agree, Cryptopia really seems like they are in it for the long-run despite some setbacks previously. I truly have my hopes up for many, many years of trading on cryptopias exchange platform.

Activity: 779
Merit: 255
is anyone else having issues with eth withdrawals at cryptopia? i made an eth withdrawal request yesterday and up to this time it's still posted as "processing" in my withdrawal log #4152125

hope all is well and the system issues have all been addressed nicely
I also made an ETH withdraw sometime yesterday only and it went out just fine.

That was my last money I entrusted with cryptopia and I am glad that I have taken it out of the shady exchange. I won't be going back to the exchange for trading or for whatsoever purpose.

My money left fine as well. Lucky. Im with you, using this exchange is just a constant headache. You shouldn't have to worry about your money. I dont with Binance, Trex and Kraken. In the slightest. Goes to show you that quality service is available. No idea why Cryptopia is so bad at it. Well I do, just cant prove it.

Mine was resolved after reaching out to support. They said that my request "failed to broadcast" and so i got an eth refund. Sent my eth again early this morning and it's now in my destination wallet.

I've been an active cryptopia user and issues I've had with them thus far have been resolved. After closing tickets, there's a satisfaction survey to fill out so I suppose they want to reach out and find out how users feel about their service and the intervention they've provided. I think they're taking steps to build back trust.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back

BTW , my clams still not showing in my balance even support replied to me and I showed them the tx 9 days ago
I don't know how on earth a simple thing like adding coins to balance can take that much long when the support already have a proof of deposit
this is really annoying and not acceptable at all

received the coins today which took around two weeks , I'm not sure why since it seems support isn't giving any info regarding this problem
don't know if I will keep facing the same problem every time I send CLAM to cryptopia , but the wallet isn't showing any maintenace
so be cautious guys in case you want to trade CLAM there , not sure about other coins though
Jump to: