Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 151. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

If you have a open Support Ticket you have to wait for an reply from our Support Team
or have to wait for sort your issue from the Devs and admins !

Regards  Lafu

With all due respect, It seems that the reply that youre talking about has never happened. Yes, we received one generic reply upon opening the ticket and after that we recieved nothing, even a single update. You guys clearly lacked of professionalism. The customer shouldnt feel worry in times like this, you guys should constantly communicate with them to ease their worriness that causes them to burst in anger and address your company as a scam. This is a simple thing to do I dont know why yoi guys cant do it.
Respect your customers if you want to be respected by them as well.

Its a push off tactic. Delay it long enough that the user gets pissed and walks off. Its why people put you on a endless hold when you have issues with a company. This company flat out ignores you, then guys like Lafu say we are lying. It takes some gall to say that with proof right above you showing the opposite. Its BS like this that puts crypto back. These guys are doing nothing but making crypto as a whole look bad. If you cant trust exchanges, then whats the point. They also push tons of scam coins. So they facilitate scams without actually being one. Nobody should have to go up and down research a coin that has made it onto an exchange as big as them. Thats their freakin job as a finance company. Clearly they cant be trusted in more ways then people want to acknowledge. They also wouldnt last 2 seconds stateside with their BS exchange. That says a lot. Its why I trust Coinbase. They are held accountable.
Guys,

I honestly don't know why people keep saying Cryptopia is some crazy scam.

It's not.

They have hundreds of sketchy coins listed on their exchange, true, but it is up to YOU whether you buy them or not.

Cryptopia can actually be a VERY profitable exchange if you do your research and due diligence properly.

Here is an article that explains why Cryptopia can be an extremely profitable exchange.

Check it out before you make you keep repeating that it's a scam.

Apparently you missed the part where we are trying to get our own money. My money wasnt bought there. I sent it there. They kept it. Like everyone else. Its not a scam but they have no intentions of being helpful, and lots of people are missing money that is rightfully theirs. If you defend that, then you clearly work for them, or you are trying to push some other agenda the fact you are linking some no name website that glorifies cryptopia, makes me think you are full of it. or you are just a thief yourself. Nothing can excuse these problems, there is no reason for missing money that has been verified via ID. The blockchain doesnt lie. The money is there, for LOTS of people, yet they refuse to actually give it to them. Learn to read before you keep posting stuff that has nothing to do with the issue at hand.  What you said just makes them worse as they just dont care what they put on their exchange, scam or not. So...ya...Any reputable CEO wouldnt dirty their hands with scam trash, yet.....You yourself tell me I should be careful what I buy on an exchange that im supposed to trust with finance. Cant say I even worry about that using Binance, Kraken, and Trex (Trex being Stateside means they are held accountable). BTW, the 2 coins on this page alone, GBYTE and XLC, are not scams. So why you are even bringing it up is beyond me.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552

If you have a open Support Ticket you have to wait for an reply from our Support Team

Regards  Lafu

With all due respect, It seems that the reply that youre talking about has never happened. Yes, we received one generic reply upon opening the ticket and after that we recieved nothing, even a single update. You guys clearly lacked of professionalism. The customer shouldnt feel worry in times like this, you guys should constantly communicate with them to ease their worriness that causes them to burst in anger and address your company as a scam. This is a simple thing to do I dont know why yoi guys cant do it.
Respect your customers if you want to be respected by them as well.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Guys,

I honestly don't know why people keep saying Cryptopia is some crazy scam.

It's not.

They have hundreds of sketchy coins listed on their exchange, true, but it is up to YOU whether you buy them or not.

Cryptopia can actually be a VERY profitable exchange if you do your research and due diligence properly.

Here is an article that explains why Cryptopia can be an extremely profitable exchange.

Check it out before you make you keep repeating that it's a scam.
fyi Byteball wallet is in maintenance

27-04-18 investigating Deposit issues

I wonder why lol...

1   Bittrex   $271.27
2   Upbit   $269.60
3   Cryptox   $272.48
4   Cryptopia   $307.44
legendary
Activity: 1294
Merit: 1039
fyi Byteball wallet is in maintenance

27-04-18 investigating Deposit issues
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
at first I thought that only Clam has issues , but looking at others posts it seems that there a lot of missing deposits of different coins
sadly cryptopia is turning to be the New Zealander version of yobit , it's surprising me that they are even asking for 15 BTC to get coins listed lol

the Clam wallet still not showing any maintenance , so you are free to deposit and lose your deposit without support coming back to you
luckily this is my 3rd Clam problem with cryptopia , so I started to send dust amounts to see if they credit deposits and sent only 4$

I guess I should start using shapeshift instead of exchanges since I have no access to polo or trex
Just have to bring your business to other exchanges and be sure to tell people Cryptopia will not hesitate to steal your money. Which you may or may not get back...Pathetic. This is the worst exchange I have used. Never again. The CEO is a blatant liar and a crook. Look at the mod for example. I posted a screenshot of no response and the dufus posts more bragging about how they are so good at customer service directly underneath it. On top of stealing, they are also rubbing it in they just flat out dont care. The mod hasnt even acknowledged anyone's posts here about missing money. What more evidence do you need. They even gloat that their AUTOMATED message is whats improved. Sure you will get that automated one, but good luck after that. Hes just using this to boost his own stats. Its one of the most shadiest things ive seen in finance. This guy should not be running this. Ive already withdrew all my value, my clients value, and im trying to get my friends to do the same. If they value their money then they wont use Theftopia. Missing money is unacceptable at any capacity. If it goes missing, it was stolen or borrowed to sell for profit before you get it. For example, my money is in their wallet, and its proven and acknowledged by the ledger and staff. The screencap I posted proves this. Did they give it back? Nope. There is no middle ground there. It was stolen.

Cryptopia dont steal or has stolen money or Coins from a user or users !
Also this thread is normaly no Support thread or channel !
Maybe read the Cryptopia Terms and Conditions
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Terms !

Regards  Lafu

If some terms and conditions say that you have the right to steal money then that doesn't mean that it is legit to steal people's money.

Blatantly stealing peoples byteballs and giving no reply to the support tickets is itself an  indication that you are trying to do away with the matter and keep on collecting as much as illegal cryptopia as you can.

If you are so legit then can you please provide a substantial status update on bytebal status?

Exactly. Lafus response is a pure insulting joke.

Here is their facebook. EVERY post has these issues. Every.....Single.....One.....Hundreds of problems with no response. BTW this is AFTER their gloating about their new CS. LOL. Im not going to hide this info on their discord or in PMs. People need to see it. These are todays comments. You cant even create a ticket and he tells you to. Posts in this thread mention they cant even create a ticket because (shocker) the ticket system is down.  The service by them is such a joke. Posts here, Facebook, and twitter all verify against what Lafu is saying. They need to just stop lying to people. People do crazy things when money gets stolen from them. All this does is risk their staff. Just go to any post of theirs. Its filled with "where is my money".
Activity: 952
Merit: 576
Just have to bring your business to other exchanges and be sure to tell people Cryptopia will not hesitate to steal your money. Which you may or may not get back...Pathetic. This is the worst exchange I have used. Never again. The CEO is a blatant liar and a crook. Look at the mod for example. I posted a screenshot of no response and the dufus posts more bragging about how they are so good at customer service directly underneath it. On top of stealing, they are also rubbing it in they just flat out dont care. The mod hasnt even acknowledged anyone's posts here about missing money. What more evidence do you need. They even gloat that their AUTOMATED message is whats improved. Sure you will get that automated one, but good luck after that. Hes just using this to boost his own stats. Its one of the most shadiest things ive seen in finance. This guy should not be running this. Ive already withdrew all my value, my clients value, and im trying to get my friends to do the same. If they value their money then they wont use Theftopia. Missing money is unacceptable at any capacity. If it goes missing, it was stolen or borrowed to sell for profit before you get it. For example, my money is in their wallet, and its proven and acknowledged by the ledger and staff. The screencap I posted proves this. Did they give it back? Nope. There is no middle ground there. It was stolen.

Regards  Lafu

If some terms and conditions say that you have the right to steal money then that doesn't mean that it is legit to steal people's money.

Blatantly stealing peoples byteballs and giving no reply to the support tickets is itself an  indication that you are trying to do away with the matter and keep on collecting as much as illegal cryptopia as you can.

If you are so legit then can you please provide a substantial status update on bytebal status?

Regards  Lafu

My experience with your company and the screenshot above proves other wise. You have stolen the money, you havnt bothered even responding at all, only the initial response, and you guys acknowledge you have it. So.....Where is it? Its not in my possession. Its in yours...Stolen..I have documented proof of this. I have been waiting since March for a response. Dont patronize me. it does NOT take over a month for a simple deposit. Why dont you prove to me you dont Steal. Because I have proof otherwise. Your admins....Do NOT respond (i have proof)....The only way i can even think that you DIDNT steal it, is you show me MY money in MY account....It isnt there tho...Your Terms of Service cant break laws so im not even going to bother reading it. I dont even know how you can say that garbage with a straight face when there is literal proof otherwise directly above you.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197

Regards  Lafu
How many confirmation to recieve the token that i send  exchange wallet ? Its already 100 confirmation but i still dont see any balance in my cryptopia  wallet addrwss i hope this problem will be solve  until tomorrow.

If it has that many confirmations, I would consider it stolen. No reason to not get it after a 100 confirmations. Welcome to theftopia. stay away.
problem solve i already recieve it after 8 hours of waiting. ive been worried why it takes that long even i have morethan 100 confirmation but thanks god i recieve it finally.

Lucky...I haven't seen my money for over a month.

To bad for you maybe you need to message them up day by day so that they would solve your problem anytime soon or maybe you should contact lafu which have direct contact to the cryptopia dev so that you will be heard and all things will be solve.

Maybe I can call it lucky for doubting to deposit some tokens today and greatly I read their thread since I saw that still there are so many issue on this site.

Seriously? The guy hasnt even responded to anyones concerns.There are screencaps to even show. Nothing...
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
Is there any news from deposited byteball?
It says deposit investigating in the coininfo but didn't say when investigation would be complete!
thank you.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Hi guys,

just one update, my problem persist, no response from Lafu, no support response, no security email received, no forgot password email received .

I've also other account less used, and i've tried, same problem, so is not related only to one account but more than one after Pin security change to email security.

I think Cryptopia have more than one issue.

Started with deposit delayed fro one month, deposit never received, and now changed from pin security to email security and don't give support from 20 of april.

Cryptopia is one of the exchange with higher fee, despite of that i've used it for a long time, but now i'm starting to be a little bit angry......

I've lot of coin on cryptopia and i want it back.

Regards
Activity: 1022
Merit: 363
How many confirmation to recieve the token that i send  exchange wallet ? Its already 100 confirmation but i still dont see any balance in my cryptopia  wallet addrwss i hope this problem will be solve  until tomorrow.

If it has that many confirmations, I would consider it stolen. No reason to not get it after a 100 confirmations. Welcome to theftopia. stay away.
problem solve i already recieve it after 8 hours of waiting. ive been worried why it takes that long even i have morethan 100 confirmation but thanks god i recieve it finally.

To bad for you maybe you need to message them up day by day so that they would solve your problem anytime soon or maybe you should contact lafu which have direct contact to the cryptopia dev so that you will be heard and all things will be solve.

Maybe I can call it lucky for doubting to deposit some tokens today and greatly I read their thread since I saw that still there are so many issue on this site.

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
I would like a response from Cryptopia confirming or denying that it really costs 15 + btc to get listed.
Activity: 952
Merit: 576
I'm getting the "Failed" page when I go to create a ticket.   Was happening to me last time I tried it several hours ago.
Its the same with me, they are just creating new features for the name sake.

Also crypto balances are being held hostage and no reply is being given for lost deposits. I hope I can get my money anytime this month. Its pathetic to see such an exchange even able to operate.

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I'm getting the "Failed" page when I go to create a ticket.   Was happening to me last time I tried it several hours ago.
Jump to: