Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 152. (Read 173234 times)

TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
How many confirmation to recieve the token that i send  exchange wallet ? Its already 100 confirmation but i still dont see any balance in my cryptopia  wallet addrwss i hope this problem will be solve  until tomorrow.

If it has that many confirmations, I would consider it stolen. No reason to not get it after a 100 confirmations. Welcome to theftopia. stay away.
problem solve i already recieve it after 8 hours of waiting. ive been worried why it takes that long even i have morethan 100 confirmation but thanks god i recieve it finally.
Activity: 315
Merit: 8
How many confirmation to recieve the token that i send  exchange wallet ? Its already 100 confirmation but i still dont see any balance in my cryptopia  wallet addrwss i hope this problem will be solve  until tomorrow.

If it has that many confirmations, I would consider it stolen. No reason to not get it after a 100 confirmations. Welcome to theftopia. stay away.
The bragging is the worst part. Especially when you know they stole money from you.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
Worst customer service ever, too many stucked coins that stays unresolved. Bragging about the fast response from the ticket, yes the generic response was fast but after that? I already flooded my ticket with replies just to ask for an update, but I recieved nothing in return. Wow, what a service.
Activity: 952
Merit: 576
Dear Cryptopians

It has been ten weeks since I joined Cryptopia and I wanted to recap our progress in that time
and report back as to what the team has managed to achieve. We have made significant improvements
and are committed to continual advancements to deliver our users a fast, secure and customer focused exchange.

1. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BACK ON TRACK
We have achieved our goal of responding to support tickets within a 72 hour timeframe.
Whilst it is our aim to resolve 90% of tickets with that first response, more complex tickets
will require escalation to our Technical Support team and may take longer to resolve.
But you will hear from us within 72 hours as to the status of your ticket! Learn how to create a new ticket.
https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm

2. OUR NEW SUPPORT CENTRE IS LIVE

Our new Support Portal launched this week where you can create tickets,
search the Help Centre and read news in the one portal. This has significantly
streamlined our processes and improved your experience.
We strive to offer our users World Class Service and welcome your feedback
on how we can improve via Twitter or Facebook.

3. WE HAVE THE RIGHT STAFF

We have been diligently recruiting (and continue to do so)
to ensure we have the right people focused on the right tasks
required to continually enhance the exchange.

4. ACCOUNT SECURITY HAS IMPROVED

With the phasing out of static Two Factor Authentication methods,
we are assisting users stay safer from Phishing Scams.
There are more changes coming in this space – we strongly encourage you set up dynamic (timed)
Two Factor Authentication such as an Authentication Application or a Cryptopia device.
Here are some instructions on how to set this up.

Thank you again for being a part of our global crypto-community.

Happy Trading

Alan Booth

CEO – Cryptopia

Reply in 72 hours is a hoax. I created a ticket and got an answer in 24 hours. But now guess what?
I am not able to open the ticket center anymore to see what reply did I get and whatever  reply I got, my issue was not resolved.

Please return the stolen byteballs. Please stay away from this exchange as this surely will turn out to rum away with your money I'm short period of time.
Dear Cryptopians

We have achieved our goal of responding to support tickets within a 72 hour timeframe.
Whilst it is our aim to resolve 90% of tickets with that first response, more complex tickets
will require escalation to our Technical Support team and may take longer to resolve.
But you will hear from us within 72 hours as to the status of your ticket! Learn how to create a new ticket.

Happy Trading

Alan Booth

CEO – Cryptopia

This is such a lie its not even funny. I have photo proof above that you dont bother responding. You really shouldn't lie to people Its disgraceful. Especially when they have evidence of the opposite. 3/28 til now is way more then 72 hours buddy. Until my issue is resolved Alan Booth is a thief and a liar. I have removed all of my clients funds out of your exchange. You cant be trusted and will not be used by me or my clients from here on.  Was 10 bucks of XLC really worth that? So stupid...Consider it a tip for the peace of mind that i know you steal from people. I thought it was just a rumor until it happened to me.
Activity: 2730
Please check your CompoundCoin deposits.  I just sent one an hour ago and no sign of it showing up.

Wallet is up to date with the network !  maybe wait a bit and it comes true , i have got the same with EPC  yesterday coming after 2-3 hours , but dont know why !  i will ask the devs about if the working on the Deposit tracker  !

It was ok before but now they are having a problem because it's been about a day and I have two withdraws with no sign.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
How many confirmation to recieve the token that i send  exchange wallet ? Its already 100 confirmation but i still dont see any balance in my cryptopia  wallet addrwss i hope this problem will be solve  until tomorrow.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Hi Lafu. I'm unable to withdraw. Every time my security token is expired or invalid.

Withdrawal Error
Unfortunately we are unable to process your withdrawal at this time.

Security token for withdraw #3955307 is invalid or has expired, You can send a new one from the Withdraw History section in your account page.

Problem solved. Cryptopia support is very fast and reliable. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197
Dear Cryptopians

It has been ten weeks since I joined Cryptopia and I wanted to recap our progress in that time
and report back as to what the team has managed to achieve. We have made significant improvements
and are committed to continual advancements to deliver our users a fast, secure and customer focused exchange.

2. OUR NEW SUPPORT CENTRE IS LIVE

Our new Support Portal launched this week where you can create tickets,
search the Help Centre and read news in the one portal. This has significantly
streamlined our processes and improved your experience.
We strive to offer our users World Class Service and welcome your feedback
on how we can improve via Twitter or Facebook.

3. WE HAVE THE RIGHT STAFF

We have been diligently recruiting (and continue to do so)
to ensure we have the right people focused on the right tasks
required to continually enhance the exchange.

4. ACCOUNT SECURITY HAS IMPROVED

With the phasing out of static Two Factor Authentication methods,
we are assisting users stay safer from Phishing Scams.
There are more changes coming in this space – we strongly encourage you set up dynamic (timed)
Two Factor Authentication such as an Authentication Application or a Cryptopia device.
Here are some instructions on how to set this up.

Thank you again for being a part of our global crypto-community.

Happy Trading

Alan Booth

CEO – Cryptopia
I'd be wary of this exchange. They steal money and jerk you around with support. You can give them proof of your money going to them and they still wont do anything. As far as im concerned this is theft. I still dont have the money. I will never use them again and I warn anyone that mentions them. They are not trustworthy. They WILL steal from you.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi.
I have never had any issues with cryptopia but after not logging in for about 5 weeks or a little less I just got locked out.
Not sure why I may have accidently put the wrong code in.
Love to get unlocked so I can put the right one one in thanks
New Plymuth
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Pending Coin Delistings

SwagBucks (BUCKS) Delisting Notice (02/05/18)
Syndicate (SYNX) Delisting Notice (23/04/18)
Centra (CTR) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
DFSCoin (DFS) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
DNotes (NOTE) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
GoldReserve (XGR) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
PosWallet (POSW) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
FazzCoin (FAZZ) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
CryptoForecast (CFT) Delisting Notice (28/03/18)

New Coin listing :

IndaHash (IDH) is now available on Cryptopia for trading.
The following trade pairs are currently available
IDH/BTC, IDH/LTC & IDH/DOGE.

Here is the list I'm in need of to have a follow-up investment plan on cryptopia. We hope Cryptopia will continue to update the information on coins so investors can track and plan for themselves.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Hi Lafu. I'm unable to withdraw. Every time my security token is expired or invalid.

Withdrawal Error
Unfortunately we are unable to process your withdrawal at this time.

Security token for withdraw #3955307 is invalid or has expired, You can send a new one from the Withdraw History section in your account page.
legendary
Hi Lafu, how long i need to wait till my account balance will be audited?
Ticket: #266754 - BTC Audit
since 27.04.18 no more answer from support.
I cant trade before we clear this issue.
Regards

Heya have a reply from support !

Audits take time, you will have to wait until App Support are able to get around to it. The ticket is in the queue! 

just wait if they get on it please and all will be sorted !

regards  Lafu
legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
Hi Lafu, how long i need to wait till my account balance will be audited?
Ticket: #266754 - BTC Audit
since 27.04.18 no more answer from support.
I cant trade before we clear this issue.
Regards
legendary
Please check your CompoundCoin deposits.  I just sent one an hour ago and no sign of it showing up.

Wallet is up to date with the network !  maybe wait a bit and it comes true , i have got the same with EPC  yesterday coming after 2-3 hours , but dont know why !  i will ask the devs about if the working on the Deposit tracker  !
Activity: 2730
Please check your CompoundCoin deposits.  I just sent one an hour ago and no sign of it showing up.
legendary

Pending Coin Delistings

SwagBucks (BUCKS) Delisting Notice (02/05/18)
Syndicate (SYNX) Delisting Notice (23/04/18)
Centra (CTR) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
DFSCoin (DFS) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
DNotes (NOTE) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
GoldReserve (XGR) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
PosWallet (POSW) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
FazzCoin (FAZZ) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
CryptoForecast (CFT) Delisting Notice (28/03/18)

New Coin listing :

IndaHash (IDH) is now available on Cryptopia for trading.
The following trade pairs are currently available
IDH/BTC, IDH/LTC & IDH/DOGE.

Activity: 140
Merit: 20
i must speak about several things about your platform

A lot of time there are hackers trying to log into my account from different locations of the world

Why are user information published Huh We have heard a lot about leakage of data from your platform !!!!

Why do not I add Stop Loss to your platform Huh?

Because users are not trustworthy and some features are not available
Users have moved to other platforms

Please pay more attention
Jump to: