Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 164. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 506
I'm not trying to defend cryptopia here but
I received my BTX withdrawal in less than 10 minutes on sunday/monday midnight
though a few days earlier (friday) it took close 2 hours for my previous BTX withdrawal
so, cryptopia tried the best they can to fix whatever issues they have
It seems they are processing the withdrawals manually? can Lafu confirm this?

Yeb a lot of done manuall because they check every thing for !!!  You are right !

Who check?Why does it turns manual ?It kills all trading.

Not all !!!   only the from the tickets, and dont get  finished for thereself !

Thank you for being active here Lafu. I am always watching this thread as I also have material amount of funds in Cryptopia. Some posts here are worrying but hopefully everything will get solve as early as possible. Its been many months already since my last withdrawal (with no problems) so I am also curious.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197
ETN Update

We wanted to provide you all with an update with what is happening with ETN. The ETN wallets hosted on Cryptopia are unable to cope with the transaction volume that has been generated by the ETN community. The fundamental problem is that the ETN wallet code, which originates from Monero, is not able to handle the large number of transaction records. As an indication we have seen more transactions in the last few months just in our ETN wallets than the entire Monero network worldwide has had in the last year.
Given this, our wallets have become so large that they don't currently run continuously and reliably. Restarting the wallets is now in the time frame of days rather than minutes, it'll then run for a short period of time before requiring restarting again.

Cryptopia is investigating a number of solutions alongside the ETN team but we have yet to confirm which solution is the right one. None of the proposed solutions are a ‘quick fix’ and all require substantial work from our teams to resolve.

We would like to remind miners that we do not support mining to our deposit address – this has amplified the problem by creating a high number of transactions of small value, causing further strain on the wallet. Please do not point mining pools at the deposit address.

Our team is very focused on working collaboratively with ETN to resolve this issue. We request that ETN users don’t create additional support tickets and social enquiries for the Cryptopia team as this will only add to resolution times! Please also refrain from depositing to our address until further notice.

We will update you further as soon as we have more news.

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197
though a few days earlier (friday) it took close 2 hours for my previous BTX withdrawal

Yeb a lot of done manuall because they check every thing for !!!  You are right !

Not all !!!   only the from the tickets, and dont get  finished for thereself !
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Activity: 36
What hell is going on ? Withdrawal  and deposits were automatic and fast like all other exchanges since one week and today again it turned to manual or whatever,why again pending all deposits and withdrawals??What's the matter with cryptopia?Nodes,wallets,bla bla,what kind of wallet,withdrawal,deposit system you have?
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
What a nightmare.  I just sold all my coins @ 0.44 bitcoin loss.  Moved my coins to a competent exchange.

Time to move on.  Goodbye Craptopia.  Good riddance.
Then Relax!  Smiley This simply good move rather just complaining about Cryptopia. Heard ETN blockchain had a chain split, so if anything it's Electroneum's fault. So, If you have enough ETN try trade into Btc.

Wasn't talking about ETN man.  Cryptopia held my coins hostage for 1 month and 8 days.  I lost .44 bitcoins because of them.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
all my wridraws are pending, cant get help anywere,
im without any money bevause of that
username soulistyce

proof

Don't worry bud, I wait 1 Month and 9 Days to get my coins in my wallet. you just made today so if everything is normal expect in few hours if not your coins will be halted and canceled after few weeks
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
Got all my pending withdrawal, guys do you suggest to use this exchange again?
I have a fucking problem that the coin i am investing for a long run is only available in Cryptopia and because this exchange is having problem everyone is selling coins and moving out of Cryptopia where i can collect whole bunch of cheap coins.
Its a real fucked Up situation.
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
all my wridraws are pending, cant get help anywere,
im without any money bevause of that
username soulistyce

proof
Activity: 1

My account has been blocked for more than 24 hours.
How can I access my account?

Login on cryptopia  Babaioana
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
Hey, guys.

I've had a failed/pending/processing withdrawal for quite a bit now, and I'm not sure what's up?
I did many withdrawals after this one, and I got the tokens in my wallet, almost instantly.

Withdraw #3351258. Created on 1/03/2018 10:10:00 PM

Major Problems & Cryptopia trying to play things down..
But being arrogant and contemptuous, as usual

I think its the beginning of the end.

Even if they get things sorted, they've pissed too many people off..

You've hit the nail on the spot.  Cryptopia needs to fire some people.  Their admin or PR people has turned into childish idiots who's only out there to make a buck and it's all your fault mentality.  That's not what the crypto space needs.  They need customer oriented people who's there to provide a service that excels other exchanges.  In the end they are only hurting themselves.

If they cannot put some serious man on support side their business will be tag as bad one since this bad issue are already piling up and if there's new more problem comes then those old ones will be burried and bad mouthed people will come to spread bad thought's unto this site. Cryptopia is so shit now so I suggest better we should keep away for this site a little while untill they resolve and put some serious good manners on handling those issue's.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Hey, guys.

I've had a failed/pending/processing withdrawal for quite a bit now, and I'm not sure what's up?
I did many withdrawals after this one, and I got the tokens in my wallet, almost instantly.

You've hit the nail on the spot.  Cryptopia needs to fire some people.  Their admin or PR people has turned into childish idiots who's only out there to make a buck and it's all your fault mentality.  That's not what the crypto space needs.  They need customer oriented people who's there to provide a service that excels other exchanges.  In the end they are only hurting themselves.

More like they need to hire people as it's obvious they're way over their heads.
Hey, guys.

Activity: 51
I too can confirm that Cryptopia was good before but currently it's best to be avoided. NEO withdrawal (#3371022) stuck at processing since March 3. In February a NEO withdrawal went through in less than 30 minutes... I also sent a support ticket (#227549), but received an automatic email that I can expect an answer in 23 days. I hope it gets resolved sooner than that.

Cryptopia is a nice exchange, but issues like this make a lot of people disappointed. The clock is ticking and I'm sure every day they lose more and more customers... I hope they fix this mess soon.

No cryptopia is not nice exchange.  They are on the net to make money off you.  They do not provide good enough service to be NICE.  They are at bottom of the barrel.

My bad. I meant "Cryptopia was a nice exchange". And yes, you are right, in the case of my blocked NEO withdrawal, they literally make money off me. NEO generates GAS, which they receive instead of me by holding my NEO hostage (it's still in withdrawal processing state) for more than 10 days now and counting... And as we can see from this forum and even their own forums, there are a lot of such cases recently. So my advice is to avoid using Cryptopia until they fix this mess (if they fix it at all).
I too can confirm that Cryptopia was good before but currently it's best to be avoided. NEO withdrawal (#3371022) stuck at processing since March 3. In February a NEO withdrawal went through in less than 30 minutes... I also sent a support ticket (#227549), but received an automatic email that I can expect an answer in 23 days. I hope it gets resolved sooner than that.

Cryptopia is a nice exchange, but issues like this make a lot of people disappointed. The clock is ticking and I'm sure every day they lose more and more customers... I hope they fix this mess soon.

No cryptopia is not nice exchange.  They used to be but no more.  They are on the net to make money off you.  They do not provide good enough service to be NICE.  They are at bottom of the barrel.
Activity: 51

Cryptopia was a nice exchange, but issues like this make a lot of people disappointed. The clock is ticking and I'm sure every day they lose more and more customers... I hope they fix this mess soon.
What a nightmare.  I just sold all my coins @ 0.44 bitcoin loss.  Moved my coins to a competent exchange.

Time to move on.  Goodbye Craptopia.  Good riddance.
@marvel213  my special friend i dont read anymore from you !!!!!!!!! where are you , would you not tell all here please that your coins back in your Account !!!!

Because they are back in your account cheeers !!!

Regards Lafu

Wow it's back in my account after 1 month and 8 days.  Roll Eyes  From .57 bitcoins worth of coins to .14 bitcoins worth now.  Couldn't collect masternode rewards over a month.  Roll Eyes  Embarrassed  I had to contact FDRS.  Roll Eyes  Funny you know who's coins are back in their accounts.  Cryptopia must put tabs on people to steal coins.

Once I sell this off I'm never going to use Cryptopia again.  Your quality of services and the support is laughable while you play hostage with people's money.  Trolling forums and deleting real issues at hand.  Not even a ticket reply or an apology for my losses.  Just cancelled withdraw.  Roll Eyes

I'm sure Cryptopia is losing customers everyday.  It's just going to get worse from here I'm sure.

Cryptopia seem to have a bit more problems than other exchanges when it comes to wallets, they have wallets "in maintenance" for a long time and I don't see why. I know other exchanges have wallets off-line for a while but Cryptopia has them off-line for days if not a couple of weeks at a time, my confidence in them is at rock bottom. I think they are going the way of Poloniex, grown too quickly without sufficient customer support.

They have children managing the exchange now.  They weren't always like this.  They used to be great.  I remember using them last Spring/Summer and they were quick polite and support was great.  They always had stuck transaction problems but they were on it quickly.

Now they attack customers, troll forums, stuck transaction for weeks/months or don't even get their coins back..  Some people should have been compensated for their losses while Cryptopia made millions.  Cryptopia is not doing such things.   Their attitude is it's the customer's fault for buying and selling @ cryptopia.

It's best to stay away from these kind of exchanges/people.
Activity: 552
Merit: 107
The maintenance of cryptopia wallet is over or how long it will take?
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
@marvel213  my special friend i dont read anymore from you !!!!!!!!! where are you , would you not tell all here please that your coins back in your Account !!!!

Because they are back in your account cheeers !!!

Regards Lafu

Wow it's back in my account after 1 month and 8 days.  Roll Eyes  From .57 bitcoins worth of coins to .14 bitcoins worth now.  Couldn't collect masternode rewards over a month.  Roll Eyes  Embarrassed  I had to contact FDRS.  Roll Eyes  Funny you know who's coins are back in their accounts.  Cryptopia must put tabs on people to steal coins.

Once I sell this off I'm never going to use Cryptopia again.  Your quality of services and the support is laughable while you play hostage with people's money.  Trolling forums and deleting real issues at hand.  Not even a ticket reply or an apology for my losses.  Just cancelled withdraw.  Roll Eyes

I'm sure Cryptopia is losing customers everyday.  It's just going to get worse from here I'm sure.

Cryptopia seem to have a bit more problems than other exchanges when it comes to wallets, they have wallets "in maintenance" for a long time and I don't see why. I know other exchanges have wallets off-line for a while but Cryptopia has them off-line for days if not a couple of weeks at a time, my confidence in them is at rock bottom. I think they are going the way of Poloniex, grown too quickly without sufficient customer support.
Jump to: