Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 163. (Read 173234 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197
Did anyone have unauthorized attempts to log into your Cryptopia account in the last few days? Is this due to some delay in payments? Could someone attack Cryptopia DDOS?

I read that there were hack attempts on cryptopia a couple days ago. 

they tried to hack mine 7 times in the past 3 days ...keep getting failed login attempt emails

likewise.

whats the story here, @Lafu?

A Lot of users , use the same email adress for other exchanges or other sites , thats why they get the adress and maybe have faild login attemps ! Never use the account login adress on other plattforms
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197
Did anyone have unauthorized attempts to log into your Cryptopia account in the last few days? Is this due to some delay in payments? Could someone attack Cryptopia DDOS?

they tried to hack mine 7 times in the past 3 days ...keep getting failed login attempt emails

likewise.

I saw posts about the issue on reddit last march 16 and the community manager confirmed that there's no security breached nor hacked within cryptopia. He advised users who experienced failed log in attempt(s) to check their emails on haveibeenpwned.com.

Check yours and see if what site you've signed up to have been breached.
For more info, check complete post at : Failed login attempt? Check haveibeenpwned.com

@Lafu could confirm this as well here.

Yes if you get faild login attemps , please change your passwort and maybe look at the link for if got pwnd  https://haveibeenpwned.com/
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Dear Cryptopia Devs,

my withdrawel of 755 VIVO coins are now 6 weeks in "processing". 2 tickets (last #239171) were answered by auto reply with no solution!

I lost a lot of money cause of your incompetence bullshit!

Now answer my fucking ticket, and stop or proceed my stucking wirthrawel!!!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

likewise.

I saw posts about the issue on reddit last march 16 and the community manager confirmed that there's no security breached nor hacked within cryptopia. He advised users who experienced failed log in attempt(s) to check their emails on haveibeenpwned.com.

For more info, check complete post at : Failed login attempt? Check haveibeenpwned.com

Additionally, it is also advisable to change their password especially now that they are receiving emails of several failed attempts in their Cryptopia account. It is also possible that the email that they used in their Cryptopia account has been used in another website that has been compromised in the past. This is quite an occurring problem nowadays and it would be best to use different emails to different exchanges that you have. I know that this is somehow tedious but this could prevent like this from happening again.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

likewise.

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

likewise.

Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
Deposit and withdrawal problems ,big delays,"pending" problem still continue ...Nothing is fixed yet.

GBYTE wallet is fixed after >3 months.

i'd say thats something...

My withdrawal released after 1 Month and 10 days, That's something too.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Deposit and withdrawal problems ,big delays,"pending" problem still continue ...Nothing is fixed yet.

ETN wallet hasn't been fixed in weeks, other exchanges have working ETN wallets now, but the cryptopia Coininfo says "Investigating" . but they have a lot of volume of ETN to worry about, so can't blame them for being cautious.  Labor isn't cheap in NZ so I guess they don't want to hire anyone? Or their employees are poorly managed and don't work.

The marketplace also seems to be poorly managed. Sellers can list things and the listing shows a "5 gold star" trust rating, which can be misleading if you don't click on the feedback and see that they actually have 0 stars and no feedback. Many scammers in the marketplace.
legendary

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Hey, guys.

I've had a failed/pending/processing withdrawal for quite a bit now, and I'm not sure what's up?
I did many withdrawals after this one, and I got the tokens in my wallet, almost instantly.

Withdraw #3351258. Created on 1/03/2018 10:10:00 PM

This has been resolved.
Thank you very much.
legendary
trying to w/d xmr, very steep 0.028xmr withdrawal fee...

wallet displaying "Please enter a valid Cryptonote PaymentId. "

0.056 sent without ID - 108 hrs - still processing

```````````````````````````````````````````````````

on a brighter note, GBYTE wallet is currently functional, w/d completed

AFT7Q54KNYEFTOKLK62FVI7JLCE5H46C

any dust appreciated!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
Lets be serious here !!

Cryptopia either don't realise or don't care that the money they are holding DOES NOT BELONG TO CRYPTOPIA..

It's My money & Your money.  

Cryptopia receives a fee for assisting the exchange of coins from one person to another.

Cryptopia have a duty of care to make sure Our money is safe and released to us when
we request it.

Cryptopia have failed in this duty of care and therefore in breach of trust, never mind
the breach of financial regulations of New Zealand.

This all could have been avoided if Cryptopia hadn't shown so much greed and distain
for their customers (us) who's money they rely on to stay in business.

Do the honourable thing Cryptopia
                                               REPAY US ALL OUR MONEY AND SHUT UP SHOP

Maybe then we can do business with a more reliable, more trustworthy, more ethical exchange !!

It is not money - it is crypto. If your USD gets delayed by the bank they don't repay you in Euros just because the Euro went up. Crypto can go up or down. You still have the same amount of Crypto coins.

Cryptopia is not a wallet service. They don't earn anything from holding your funds. It will be equally frustrating for them that there are problems.
Trade fees are about $1  for every $500 traded. ($1000 per $500 000)
A lot of the problems they are facing are due to people mining to their exchange address - despite it being against the rules.

There are a number of other exchanges that have equally long or longer support waiting times. It is not unique to Cryptopia.   Poloniex has had symilar problems.

Shutting shop is the most idiotic suggestion I have heard. If they can't process your withdrawals - how do you expect things to go if everyone has to withdraw at once ?

Cryptopia has 600+ coins listed and the issues are only with a few - for a variety of technical reasons. Other coins work fine.

Read their terms of trade. Everyone gets their crypto back. It just takes patience.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Ganja <3
hello. 14/03/2018 11:34:00 AM last bitcoin withdrawel worked for me.
next withdrawel 14/03/2018 11:32:00 PM i dont get a withdrawel request e-mail for GRWI
15/03/2018 11:01:00 AM no e-mail too for bitcoin

edit: tried again for both and got after 10-15 min the e-mail. all is fine now.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
What a nightmare.  I just sold all my coins @ 0.44 bitcoin loss.  Moved my coins to a competent exchange.

Time to move on.  Goodbye Craptopia.  Good riddance.
Then Relax!  Smiley This simply good move rather just complaining about Cryptopia. Heard ETN blockchain had a chain split, so if anything it's Electroneum's fault. So, If you have enough ETN try trade into Btc.

Wasn't talking about ETN man.  Cryptopia held my coins hostage for 1 month and 8 days.  I lost .44 bitcoins because of them.

I'm glad they finally returned your funds. My INN transfer is still waiting as "Processing", 1 month 10 days currently. No response to the support ticket.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
all my wridraws are pending, cant get help anywere,
im without any money bevause of that
username soulistyce

proof

I have exactly the same problem but with Verge (XVG). I did a withdrawal, which has only taken a few minutes in the past, but hours later it is still "Pending" with no transaction ID. I sent a support ticket and this is the reply I got..

"We have received your support ticket "Verge 'Pending' with no transaction ID.". Here's what to expect next.
Our current wait times are sitting at 26 days."

What the hell !!! 26 days to get this sorted ! Everybody listen up, get out of Cryptopia now, if you can. At least warn everyone else about this waste of space exchange.
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
Lets be serious here !!

Cryptopia either don't realise or don't care that the money they are holding DOES NOT BELONG TO CRYPTOPIA..

It's My money & Your money.  

Cryptopia receives a fee for assisting the exchange of coins from one person to another.

Cryptopia have a duty of care to make sure Our money is safe and released to us when
we request it.

Cryptopia have failed in this duty of care and therefore in breach of trust, never mind
the breach of financial regulations of New Zealand.

This all could have been avoided if Cryptopia hadn't shown so much greed and distain
for their customers (us) who's money they rely on to stay in business.

Do the honourable thing Cryptopia
                                               REPAY US ALL OUR MONEY AND SHUT UP SHOP

Maybe then we can do business with a more reliable, more trustworthy, more ethical exchange !!

UPDATE>>>
If your considering joining class action
NZ Lawyers are looking into the quickest
avenue for a resolution.
Details to follow on how to proceed
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
I sent Gobyte from local wallet to Cryptopia.

I sent two times but Not showing in deposit history.

I can check and confirmation is done via block explore.

How can I solve this problem?

You can solve the problem by contacting the support of this site, but expect for long time waiting for their response since as you can see their support is so suck and many people got the same problem with you so people can encounter a big delays for their deposits came on their cryptopia wallets. But i suggest also that you should wait for little more longer and if your balance didn't shown and 24 hrs gone past then you must file a report on those missing deposit.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I sent Gobyte from local wallet to Cryptopia.

I sent two times but Not showing in deposit history.

I can check and confirmation is done via block explore.

How can I solve this problem?
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
Got all my pending withdrawal, guys do you suggest to use this exchange again?
I have a fucking problem that the coin i am investing for a long run is only available in Cryptopia and because this exchange is having problem everyone is selling coins and moving out of Cryptopia where i can collect whole bunch of cheap coins.
Its a real fucked Up situation.
my wridraws already been made...
looks like its a problem with the wridraw system i think...that it takes to long
but cryptopia should think in there costumer support...
i found out theres any if you need imediate help...and that policy of against asking help on discord channel....
discorts exists to debate and chat about the channel in question...one of the best things of discords is that you can ask for help and get atention...they should change there policy....cryptopia still one of the biggest altcoin exchange....changes should be made taking care of the costumers that make it the great exchange that is...
Jump to: