Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 5. (Read 172850 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
I'm still waiting for mine! What address do they ask for? The one in your ID?
Hey monrad , i think you will get yours soon if you already have registered at the Claims Portal it just a matter time you will receive it.
There are so many emails that have to sended and i got mine 2 days ago and otheres 4 ago , you should be good.
The address where you live and it should be match the one you have written on the Claims Portal and also with your ID Card.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
P.S: By the way, the only option that they give you for verifying your identity is a bank statement? Undecided
I got my KYC Email today and registered successfully !

What you need is a camera on the PC or the easiest and fastest way to use your smartphone.
Open the email on your smartphone and then click on the link in the email, which will take you to the Claims Portal login.
There you enter your login details which you have hopefully written down.
But what you can possibly prepare before is to have the front of your ID card or driver's license in a clearly legible image on your mobile phone.
You should also do the same with an electricity bill, payroll or any other document that has your address clearly written on it.
The documents should be seen individually as a whole.

You will be asked to upload them during the KYC process, but you can also take photos from there.
Address and personal data are requested and have to be entered again and afterwards you have to check everything again and then send it off.
If everything is fine you will see "Thank you for adding the Identification docs" in the display.

Hey, it's great you could pass your KYC process, congrats on that. I'm still waiting for mine! What address do they ask for? The one in your ID?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

What you need is a camera on the PC or the easiest and fastest way to use your smartphone.
Open the email on your smartphone and then click on the link in the email, which will take you to the Claims Portal login.
But what you can possibly prepare before is to have the front of your ID card or driver's license in a clearly legible image on your mobile phone.
You should also do the same with an electricity bill, payroll or any other document that has your address clearly written on it.

You will be asked to upload them during the KYC process, but you can also take photos from there.
Address and personal data are requested and have to be entered again and afterwards you have to check everything again and then send it off.
If everything is fine you will see "Thank you for adding the Identification docs" in the display.

I get mine too and I try to pass the KYC procedure through my PC. However, having a camera is mandatory, regardless of whether you have pics of your doxs and upload them. Since I don't use a desktop camera, my effort failed. I will try to pass the KYC procedure on my phone and I believe that everything will go well.
By the way, if you have the doxs that were requested only in digital form and not in physical form as well, you can't pass the KYC. I guess this is another measure of security.
legendary
P.S: By the way, the only option that they give you for verifying your identity is a bank statement? Undecided

Activity: 714
Merit: 288
They can just deduct our account and let us take money ourselves instead of paying these liquidators

The exchange was hacked, its compromised, the hackers would take the shit in your account quicker than you can wipe your ass. You want that?
Exchange hacked again recently, so it's not easy to give back account, and we have our money. Now all in hands of Liquidators, so we have to wait for all updates from them.
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
They can just deduct our account and let us take money ourselves instead of paying these liquidators

The exchange was hacked, its compromised, the hackers would take the shit in your account quicker than you can wipe your ass. You want that?
Activity: 960
Merit: 514
legendary
also received a letter confirming my identity. who knows in what terms it is necessary to pass identification? now I don't have time to run to the bank to get a bank statement about my identity

I think that there are no specific time limits for the identification, they say that due to the large number of accounts of participants and countries, the process will take some time, they just complete it all in a short time to get into the next stage.

You should be feeling lucky to be among the countries that going early in the next step (Phase two) of this process. Even if you don't have the time to go to the bank, I believe that they can send it to you by e-mail. Since they are ready to accept your documents, you should just do it and wait for your funds to get back to you.

Activity: 773
Merit: 100
also received a letter confirming my identity. who knows in what terms it is necessary to pass identification? now I don't have time to run to the bank to get a bank statement about my identity

I think that there are no specific time limits for the identification, they say that due to the large number of accounts of participants and countries, the process will take some time, they just complete it all in a short time to get into the next stage.

Thanks bro.I did not think that identification would be so difficult and I would need a bank statement
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

Activity: 773
Merit: 100
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
I passed the first tests and now uploaded my drivers license.  The page is hourglassing out.   

It's been processing it for about 20 minutes now.

I did not mention that the page at the time mentioned something about it being able to send me additional log in ability but it could never send that either.

What is the current state of this id verfication?  Is anyone able to do it?
Activity: 714
Merit: 288
Ok, let's give it a shot. I send you a PM regarding my info there and see what you can do.  Smiley
Let me know when (and if) you will have any response/ updates about it and thank you that you offered me your help. Appreciated. Cool
No problem condoras and thanks for the PMs , glad when i can help to get Users registered and that they have the chance to get there stuff back.
You should be normal good now and you should be have a reply from the Support , hope all is sorted now and you are good .
Let me know and if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM again.

Indeed your intervention was more than helpful, was probably decisive. Everything goes superbly fast, their Support was perfect and in no time I passed the registration phase.  So now I'm on the train to the next phase (with my reference number) thanks to you. What can I say man, thank you for your help I'm in debt!🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️
This is same concern for me right now as I am facing some serious issues just because of this cryttophia but having positive mind and fighting hard for living with some better way is going on. Hopefully we all will be able to have some good update from this all, and we will be back in better way, I already lost some really loving things and now don't want to lose some more my big amount is stuck in this exchange.
legendary
Ok, let's give it a shot. I send you a PM regarding my info there and see what you can do.  Smiley
Let me know when (and if) you will have any response/ updates about it and thank you that you offered me your help. Appreciated. Cool
No problem condoras and thanks for the PMs , glad when i can help to get Users registered and that they have the chance to get there stuff back.
You should be normal good now and you should be have a reply from the Support , hope all is sorted now and you are good .

Indeed your intervention was more than helpful, was probably decisive. Everything goes superbly fast, their Support was perfect and in no time I passed the registration phase.  So now I'm on the train to the next phase (with my reference number) thanks to you. What can I say man, thank you for your help I'm in debt!🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️
legendary
legendary
It will be better to give me their e-mail if you have it, so I can send them about my case and see.
You have to write at the Support here https://cryptopia.zendesk.com/ , you have to register there and then login and write to the support.
Thats the only way to get in touch with them , you can also write me a PM with your username and registered email adress from Cryptopia .
And i try to forward it to the support if you want and maybe i can you help you that you get registered , thats the only thing i can offer you .

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
I passed the first tests and now uploaded my drivers license.  The page is hourglassing out.   

It's been processing it for about 20 minutes now.
legendary
It will be better to give me their e-mail if you have it, so I can send them about my case and see.
You have to write at the Support here https://cryptopia.zendesk.com/ , you have to register there and then login and write to the support.
Thats the only way to get in touch with them , you can also write me a PM with your username and registered email adress from Cryptopia .
And i try to forward it to the support if you want and maybe i can you help you that you get registered , thats the only thing i can offer you .
legendary
Its not easy if you not have done screenshots of your balance once , maybe you have some kind of old emails that you got from cryptopia when you have done a transactionto your wallet,
or somewhere else you know sended coins , feel free to pm your Username or write it here if you want and i look what i can do for you that you get registered on the claims portal if you havnt for now.
Also the support can help you maybe also , but they busy as hell with all that Users .

I try my best but unfortunately, I didn't take any screenshots (why do that?) and any e-mail that I kept doesn't refer to transactions. Still, I register to claims portal, I receive a bot mail to complete their verification but is impossible with the things that they ask. My problem is that I don't have any e-mail of them to ask for manual verification (my IP is the same, my e-mail, my username, what coins I hold) since I had funds there. It will be better to give me their e-mail if you have it, so I can send them about my case and see.
legendary
Maybe it's easy for you to remember the exact transactions after all these years but for others like myself, it's not. Neither do I remember the whole amount and which coins I had in exact numbers. You need at least 3 correct matches to different sections to proceed and there is no e-mail to contact them and do this "manually". At least I don't have any but for sure I had funds. So by saying that they really want to give back our money but instead they leave time passing and make things harder, is just a joke.
Its not easy if you not have done screenshots of your balance once , maybe you have some kind of old emails that you got from cryptopia when you have done a transactionto your wallet,
or somewhere else you know sended coins , feel free to pm your Username or write it here if you want and i look what i can do for you that you get registered on the claims portal if you havnt for now.
Also the support can help you maybe also , but they busy as hell with all that Users .
Pages:
Jump to: