Pages:
Author

Topic: [Dailybitcoins.org] Bitcoin faucet, sponsored by ads - page 3. (Read 71461 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
what the heck.. I haven't claimed btc in previous hour interval, but I get: 'You have already received free Bitcoins! Come back later.'..

I have been using Dailybitcoins for over a year, the 1 hour timer is almost never wrong (for me at least). I suspect someone used that same IP address to claim free bitcoin before you did.
Yeah, maybe my work admin is playing.. Grin
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1003
--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77
what the heck.. I haven't claimed btc in previous hour interval, but I get: 'You have already received free Bitcoins! Come back later.'..

I have been using Dailybitcoins for over a year, the 1 hour timer is almost never wrong (for me at least). I suspect someone used that same IP address to claim free bitcoin before you did.

The last 3 non-booby prize i "won" resulted in a booby prize. The site was working really fast each time and i submitted without delay. I think the problem is back and not so rare anymore.

I haven't have that problem for a long time, probably over a couple of months. But we are probably in different timezones, so I might be visiting at off peak hours.

The only problem I experience with Dailybitcoin is me not winning the big prizes!  Cheesy Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
I've tried and I felt that the prize is big enough
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
The last 3 non-booby prize i "won" resulted in a booby prize. The site was working really fast each time and i submitted without delay. I think the problem is back and not so rare anymore.
Unfortunately this problem can happen during peak load times. The problem with synchronization cannot be solved completely using resources of the VPS which we can afford without going to loss!
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
I think there's a bug where the site sometimes shows one of the non-booby prizes to more than one person and only the first person to submit gets it and the others get the booby prize. This has happened to me many times, and even once while in a chat with somebody else who got the same prize as me at the same time, but he filled out the captcha first and got the credit. That person confirmed the same had happened to him a couple of times in the past. Maybe this problem is occurring more often because of the site's recent burst in traffic.
It is a known issue which causes incorrect prize display (you see a non-booby prize on the image, however it was already taken by someone else and therefore you receive booby prize in fact).
This database synchronization problem emerge very rarely, less than 0.01% of cases during extreme peak load time. Unfortunately Daily Bitcoins is just hobbyist project so I cannot afford installing real-time computing system that being used in fault-tolerant appliances like aviation and nuclear power plants. If you was affected, please sorry for the inconvenience!
Activity: 603
I am well above my minimum receiving amount for quite a few days. When will be the next payout?

AFAIK, the payment is made daily.
If your payment in "delayed" statue, you should go to the page http://dailybitcoins.org/payments.php, enter your address and click ""Execute delayed payments".
Yeah! That exactly was the issue. Got my bits now. Thanks for the quick support.

You are welcome. Glad to see the problem solved. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am well above my minimum receiving amount for quite a few days. When will be the next payout?

If your payment in "delayed" statue, you should go to the page http://dailybitcoins.org/payments.php, enter your address and click ""Execute delayed payments".
Yeah! That exactly was the issue. Got my bits now. Thanks for the quick support.
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
Its not automatic you have to click for this and then in next 24 hour payment in your wallet I have my payment just few hours ago
Activity: 603

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
Very strange bug. After VPS restart all works fine!
Today its again not working I am trying for long time but no result

It is working for me 10 minutes ago, and I just checked again now. It is working fine.
Working OK for me also I have 2 bounties in last 70 minutes without any problem
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1003
--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

It is working for me 10 minutes ago, and I just checked again now. It is working fine.
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
legendary
Its long time I am trying but site is not working for me what happen any other user have this problem please give feedback and updates about this site thanks

yeah, dead: 502 Bad Gateway.
ping works fine, but site cannot be reached...

Its long time I am trying but site is not working for me what happen any other user have this problem please give feedback and updates about this site thanks
legendary
There was a temporary problem with the server. Daily Bitcoins is up now!
seems server is down: 502 Bad Gateway
Yes I am also trying for long time but again and again same message 502 Bad Gateway  Sad
seems server is down: 502 Bad Gateway
Pages:
Jump to: