Pages:
Author

Topic: [Dailybitcoins.org] Bitcoin faucet, sponsored by ads - page 5. (Read 71461 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1003
--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77
Thanks for addressing the problem, giantdragon. Will report back in a few days.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
Ad-block detector can fail when the server is overloaded. If this happens please try visiting the site after few minutes.
BTW, I have updated the script and this error must appear less.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
You mean keep the prize on the page, do not refresh, wait and try click the "send" button again?
or forget about the prize, refresh and try to win a prize again?
Don't refresh, just wait until all ads will be fully loaded.

No ad-block installed at all, ads are fully loaded.
No matter how long I waited, wouldn't let me claim my 0.00001 prize Sad

Just reporting the problems, it's no big deal Wink

It also happens with me sometimes.I simply close the site and try after some time.
There is some problem with their detector.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I have also this problem but need to refresh few times then its working ok and giving prizes also
legendary
You mean keep the prize on the page, do not refresh, wait and try click the "send" button again?

No ad-block installed at all, ads are fully loaded.
No matter how long I waited, wouldn't let me claim my 0.00001 prize Sad

Just reporting the problems, it's no big deal Wink

Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
Today its working better and I have some good prizes also
legendary
Database optimization have been made, performance must to improve.
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
The site is working ok for me I have no problem in last many days payment ok speed ok and prizes also coming
★☆★777Coin★☆★
Now bitcoin under 400$ and please think about this hourly prize its need to rise for more clicks and more members
Look at non-booby prizes, they of course are adjusted to the BTC price.

Booby prize is intentionally kept low to encourage users spending more time on the Daily Bitcoins catching custom prizes (and generate ad views respectively, which allow us to offer better prizes  Wink)!

I did try to get non-booby prizes, but it didn't work. It's obvious that your site loads very slow when there are larger prizes

You better fix this immediately, otherwise people will leave your site and won't come back anymore

Yes in last few days speed is going very slow I also lost few prizes just because of this reloading please fix this
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Now bitcoin under 400$ and please think about this hourly prize its need to rise for more clicks and more members

Booby prize is intentionally kept low to encourage users spending more time on the Daily Bitcoins catching custom prizes (and generate ad views respectively, which allow us to offer better prizes  Wink)!

I did try to get non-booby prizes, but it didn't work. It's obvious that your site loads very slow when there are larger prizes

You better fix this immediately, otherwise people will leave your site and won't come back anymore

legendary
Ad slot available on the main page for just 0.02 BTC/day!
http://adbit.co/?a=Advertise&b=View_Bid&c=J3T8HC7552PGX
legendary

Activity: 378
legendary
legendary
@medUSA, this can happen when ad network's or Daily Bitcoins' server is overloaded (the banners not being fully loaded and the script cannot detect if it was due to ad-block or not).
In this case, just wait some time and try again!

Either way, I do understand. Thanks for the reply Smiley
legendary
@medUSA, this can happen when ad network's or Daily Bitcoins' server is overloaded (the banners not being fully loaded and the script cannot detect if it was due to ad-block or not).
In this case, just wait some time and try again!
legendary
Hi giantdragon,

I would like to report that your Ad-Block detection gives a lot of false positives. After countless refreshes, it is frustrating not being able to claim a prize due to an Ad-Block false positive. It happens about 1 out of 5 times for me (using Chrome but no ad-block installed). I am not complaining, just want to let you know. Thanks!
★☆★777Coin★☆★
I send you PM now waiting for reply
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO
I find this a very good faucet.
legendary
Free space for your ad available on the main page! Hurry up while it is just 0.02 BTC/day!
http://adbit.co/?a=Advertise&b=View_Bid&c=J3T8HC7552PGX
Pages:
Jump to: