Pages:
Author

Topic: [Dailybitcoins.org] Bitcoin faucet, sponsored by ads - page 4. (Read 71461 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1003
--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77
Database optimization takes about 3-4 hours and being performed one time per 2-3 weeks.

Pruning database is good house keeping, it has to be done. I don't mind waiting for a few hours, I am not in for the btc...
It's just that the message told me to check back in "a few minutes" and I believed it  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
How long does "database optimization" usually take? Dailybitcoins.org has been unavailable for at least a couple of hours. If it is expected, it's fine. Will check back later in the day.
Database optimization takes about 3-4 hours and being performed one time per 2-3 weeks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
It is working fine for me. Just checked

Its going ok for me also and today I have many booby prizes also now speed is also good for me
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
It is working fine for me. Just checked
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
How long does "database optimization" usually take? Dailybitcoins.org has been unavailable for at least a couple of hours. If it is expected, it's fine. Will check back later in the day.

The process has already finished now. Smiley
legendary
legendary
I think I found a small bug. Over the past few days I noticed several times that some of the upcoming prizes would be listed on the prizes.php page for a certain time and then right around the time they are supposed to appear, the upcoming prizes page changes their time to a different minute, usually 1 minute later. An example is the 0.00003000 prize that was initially listed for time May 7, 19:48, but then it was changed to 19:49.
It may be some data/time bug in PHP or MySQL affecting rounding. Just ignore it!
Activity: 382
I think I found a small bug. Over the past few days I noticed several times that some of the upcoming prizes would be listed on the prizes.php page for a certain time and then right around the time they are supposed to appear, the upcoming prizes page changes their time to a different minute, usually 1 minute later. An example is the 0.00003000 prize that was initially listed for time May 7, 19:48, but then it was changed to 19:49.
legendary
I don't like this: "Visit advertisers’ websites and increase your chances to get bigger prizes!"
Is that even true? How can visiting advertisers websites increase the chance to get a bigger prize? no way
I have removed this text long time ago because advertisers don't like any form of urging to click ads.
Activity: 499
Merit: 500
I don't like this: "Visit advertisers’ websites and increase your chances to get bigger prizes!"
Is that even true? How can visiting advertisers websites increase the chance to get a bigger prize? no way

Where did you find that line? I can't see it.

Without any information just posting here about this may be trying to increase posts and nothing more

Possible. But if he just want to increase post count, he could have just posted "your site is great" instead of two long lines lol Cheesy
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive

Without any information just posting here about this may be trying to increase posts and nothing more
Activity: 499

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 672
site is working ok, but wanna higher probability to get prizes, because I visit it lesser and lesser...
Activity: 378
Ad-block detector can fail when the server is overloaded. If this happens please try visiting the site after few minutes.
BTW, I have updated the script and this error must appear less.

It is much better now, I have no false positives so far in the past week. Thank you!
Now speed is also good and in last few days I also have no problem with this good going  Smiley
legendary
Ad-block detector can fail when the server is overloaded. If this happens please try visiting the site after few minutes.
BTW, I have updated the script and this error must appear less.

It is much better now, I have no false positives so far in the past week. Thank you!
Now speed is OK and prizes coming regularly without any problem thanks giantdragon
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
I have 0.00121 worth of advertising credit. Is anyone interested in this?

Same here if u want to give send PM the voucher number if not keep it.

Cool
Bitcoin will survive
I don't think any one interested in this because its very few if you want to give gift then its ok for me Cheesy
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: