Pages:
Author

Topic: Dash: The Future Internet Of Money? - page 13. (Read 15542 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 262
April 09, 2016, 11:53:07 PM
HYIP marketing.

An acronym I didn't know. Thanks.

TaoOfSaatoshi is a clown. Put him on Ignore.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014
Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host
April 09, 2016, 11:51:05 PM
OK. This has been a productive thread so far, and I thank all who are reading it for their patience. We have established that Dash's name has been dragged through the mud needlessly by certain individuals, and I feel that Dash has a new lease on life.

Please, I encourage everyone to do their research and discover the truth for themselves. The truth that I and the rest of Dash Nation knows, that Dash has limitless potential due to their two-tier, soon to be 3-tier decentralized architecture. The Decentralized API will allow for a myriad of third party apps and smart contracts to be built on top of the Dash network, leading to immense opportunities.

The beginnings were rough, but there's no denying that Dash has what it takes to be the Internet Of Money.

Come check us out! Tell them Tao sent you. The trolls will not be bothering us anymore, I promise you.

Thanks again. Onwards and upwards,

Tao (Dash Nation Campaign Founder)
legendary
April 09, 2016, 11:33:02 PM
Dash is a respectable, highly advanced, top candidate to be the future Internet of Money, and it's time that someone stood up and told the truth about it in a highly conspicuous place.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Ha! Well you have to understand what I'm dealing with here:

"A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Grin Thanks for that.

To be scammed, or not to be scammed, that is the question:
Whether it's nobler in the mind to resign
yourself with delusions of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of lies
And by opposing, end them. To reveal--to free...
See, that was creative! I'm starting to like you. You are welcome in Dash Nation any time you'd like. Come join a winning team! I'd hate to see you wasting your talents like this... Props!  Grin

Thanks, but no thanks. I know a tragedy when I see it.
OK. But if you ever change your mind, PM me. Dash Nation is growing, and there's lots of room in our 2MB blocksize for you. Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
April 09, 2016, 09:11:09 PM
Dash is a respectable, highly advanced, top candidate to be the future Internet of Money, and it's time that someone stood up and told the truth about it in a highly conspicuous place.

Grin Thanks for that.

See, that was creative! I'm starting to like you. You are welcome in Dash Nation any time you'd like. Come join a winning team! I'd hate to see you wasting your talents like this... Props!  Grin

Thanks, but no thanks. I know a tragedy when I see it.
legendary
April 09, 2016, 09:06:56 PM

You don't control the narrative.  The facts control the narrative.

Ouside of the Evan's Gate cult of bagholders, Dash is widely despised, being infamous for its profitable and conveniently "accidental" instamine, bad crypto, and snake oil HYIP marketing.

You cannot rewrite this history.  The more you try, the more we laugh at you.
Keep laughing. You have no facts. I'm presenting the facts on my website. All you guys have is spin, innuendo and persistence. Keep laughing. If someone would like to see the facts, see here: www.rebelmouse.com/dashnation. And if Dash is despised outside of Dash Nation, it's only because you and your merry men have controlled the narrative about Dash through your "facts". No more, amigo, this ends today.

Dash's massive instamine is a historical fact.

You may try to spin that damning fact with some ridiculous narrative about how it wasn't really that bad or whatever, but nobody outside of your insular cult of Duffield sycophants believes that.

Topic: [POLL] Scammiest shitcoin of all time
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-scammiest-shitcoin-of-all-time-1001604
DARKCOIN    - 5 (6%)
DARKCOIN REBRANDED AS DASH    - 38 (45.2%)
CLOAK    - 5 (6%)
NEUCOIN    - 1 (1.2%)
DIAMOND    - 1 (1.2%)
PAYCOIN    - 34 (40.5%)

This is only the beginning.  
Just wait until Dash Classic sponsors an episode of DailyDash, oops, I mean DailyDecrypt.  Then you will learn the true meaning of narrative control....   Cool
Thank you so much for so eloquently proving my point. Who's side are you on?
legendary
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
April 09, 2016, 08:12:19 PM

Ouside of the Evan's Gate cult of bagholders, Dash is widely despised, being infamous for its profitable and conveniently "accidental" instamine, bad crypto, and snake oil HYIP marketing.

Keep laughing. You have no facts. I'm presenting the facts on my website. All you guys have is spin, innuendo and persistence. Keep laughing. If someone would like to see the facts, see here: www.rebelmouse.com/dashnation. And if Dash is despised outside of Dash Nation, it's only because you and your merry men have controlled the narrative about Dash through your "facts". No more, amigo, this ends today.

Dash's massive instamine is a historical fact.

You may try to spin that damning fact with some ridiculous narrative about how it wasn't really that bad or whatever, but nobody outside of your insular cult of Duffield sycophants believes that.

Topic: [POLL] Scammiest shitcoin of all time
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-scammiest-shitcoin-of-all-time-1001604
DARKCOIN    - 5 (6%)
DARKCOIN REBRANDED AS DASH    - 38 (45.2%)
CLOAK    - 5 (6%)
NEUCOIN    - 1 (1.2%)
DIAMOND    - 1 (1.2%)
PAYCOIN    - 34 (40.5%)

This is only the beginning. 
Just wait until Dash Classic sponsors an episode of DailyDash, oops, I mean DailyDecrypt.  Then you will learn the true meaning of narrative control....   Cool
legendary
April 09, 2016, 08:08:18 PM

Grin Thanks for that.

legendary
April 09, 2016, 07:49:44 PM

Grin Thanks for that.

legendary
April 09, 2016, 07:38:51 PM

legendary
April 09, 2016, 07:30:36 PM

You don't control the narrative.  The facts control the narrative.

You cannot rewrite this history.  The more you try, the more we laugh at you.
legendary
April 09, 2016, 06:59:20 PM

Grin Thanks for that.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
April 09, 2016, 06:52:40 PM

legendary
April 09, 2016, 06:48:54 PM
Looks like we managed to shake the hornets nest a bit Tao  Grin
Damage control in full swing now too i see ...  

Damn those hornets look pissed off.

Yeah, they need to be put in their place. They've been allowed to control the narrative for too long. Those days are over. Dash is a respectable, highly advanced, top candidate to be the future Internet of Money, and it's time that someone stood up and told the truth about it in a highly conspicuous place.

Dash Nation has every reason to be proud and positive about their present and future, without dealing with mistruths and innuendo.

The buck stops here. The more they post, the better it will be for Dash through the education of readers.

Thanks for visiting!

#DashNation
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
April 09, 2016, 06:45:18 PM
thats it, i'm putting one of these on :

sorry guys, that was the last suit.
legendary
April 09, 2016, 06:40:04 PM
Coinsource.com only awarded one of those, and it was to Evan.  Now they are defunct and the web site is gone.

The runners up are illustrative

#2 developer of saffroncoin
#3 developer of stealthcoin
#4 developer of magi
#5 developer of vericoin

It doesn't get any better from there.

Wow, CoinSource certainly is an authority on quality altcoin development.  I'm baffled why the site would fail, given such great content.

No wonder the DashHoles are so proud of Evan's award.

/s

"Welcome to Dash - The only alt judged superior to saffroncoin!"

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
April 09, 2016, 06:39:45 PM
Looks like we managed to shake the hornets nest a bit Tao  Grin
Damage control in full swing now too i see ...  

Damn those hornets look pissed off.
legendary
April 09, 2016, 06:36:17 PM
legendary
April 09, 2016, 06:35:24 PM
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
April 09, 2016, 06:32:05 PM
Coinsource.com only awarded one of those, and it was to Evan.  Now they are defunct and the web site is gone.

The runners up are illustrative

#2 developer of saffroncoin
#3 developer of stealthcoin
#4 developer of magi
#5 developer of vericoin

It doesn't get any better from there.

legendary
April 09, 2016, 06:26:34 PM
Edufield is nominee for the Master Scammer 2014 award!

there you go again, getting confused about the facts .. let me clear them up for you :

Interview with Evan Duffield, Winner of 2014 Proof of Honor Award
https://dashtalk.org/threads/interview-with-evan-duffield-winner-of-2014-proof-of-honor-award.3626/

2014 Proof of Honor (POH) Awards | Results Posted!  
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2014-proof-of-honor-poh-awards-results-posted-920053

Coinsource.com only awarded one of those, and it was to Evan.  Now they are defunct and the web site is gone.

But let's not forget what a scam pushing POS that place was:

Evan won the 2014 Coins Source Proof of Honour (POH) award.

And Obama the Scourge of Libya won the Nobel Peace Prize.  At least people GAF about that.

Coinsource is a "sponsored content" outfit that isn't even profitable because they have no traffic; it's a poor man's CoinTelegraph.

So they are reduced to pumping Dash and Neucoin.

Dash  Embarrassed

Oh, there's another bully. Welcome to the thread! My website's never been more popular.

That angle though is not really very effective. It says nothing terrible about Dash, but more about CoinsSource.

You may want to go back to the drawing board. I admire your persistence though!
Pages:
Jump to: