Pages:
Author

Topic: Dash: The Future Internet Of Money? - page 12. (Read 15542 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
April 10, 2016, 09:10:57 AM
Look at the dashtards scramble.

Who cares? Well, whoever created the dash ANN cares (not to admit it, and go out of their way to say, "no premine, fairly and transparently launched" And here comes the circuitous "but it wasn't a premine...." which I reply with "Yes, you semantically playing moron, it was technically an instamine or fastmine which has an equivalent bad result--and you know it or you wouldn't hide it in your media.

Lots of wallets...prove there are lots of wallets--unless you own all of them, you can't discern who owns what, duh.

Where's Qwizzie with the answer to my simple questions?"

maybe qwizzie isn't hearing you because you are spelling his name wrong...
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
April 10, 2016, 09:08:46 AM
Look at the dashtards scramble.

Who cares? Well, whoever created the dash ANN cares (not to admit it, and go out of their way to say, "no premine, fairly and transparently launched" And here comes the circuitous "but it wasn't a premine...." which I reply with "Yes, you semantically playing moron, it was technically an instamine or fastmine which has an equivalent bad result--and you know it or you wouldn't hide it in your media."

Lots of wallets...proves there are lots of wallets (nothing else)--unless you own all of them, you can't discern who owns what, duh.

Where's Qwizzie with the answer to my simple questions? ...Wait there he is complaining (stalling-for-page-change) about me capping his name. If he liked (or was proud of) the answer, he wouldn't care how I spelled his name.

legendary
April 10, 2016, 09:05:42 AM
i wish people would stop putting my first letter of my name in upper case, i like my name in lower case thank you very much.  Sad
Activity: 317
Merit: 1012
April 10, 2016, 08:58:43 AM
Hey, Qwizzie, what's the percentage of dash mined in the first 24 hours? Come on, I know you know the answer--

It's not like you'll die if you write it, right? Maybe acknowledging the truth will kill you--I'm guessing it will set you free of having to manipulate the truth away--again and again and again...

They're just numbers, and remember, it was you who brought up the comparison.

How many XMR were mined in the first 24 hours?

How many BTC were mined in the first 24 hours?

How many dash were mined in the first 24 hours?

4: Who gives a shit?

Wasn't there a vote on this somewhere? Iirc shits given was less than 20% even will the full faith and credit of the trolls army of sockpuppets dedicating their shits to it.
Activity: 455
Merit: 251
April 10, 2016, 08:57:43 AM
The top 100 Dash addresses share only 17.87% of the current total Dash in existence.

This is less than any of the major coins:  
Less than Bitcoin 19.4%
Less than Litecoin 49.05%  
Less than Dogecoin 52.52%
Less than Peercoin 60.91%
Less than Namecoin 71.81%

In fact less than any of the main coins listed on the independent site https://bitinfocharts.com/

So anyone wailing about the so-called instamine or unfairness in distribution is just trash-talking and can be safely ignored.  Dash is very nicely distributed thank you very much.  
legendary
April 10, 2016, 08:51:07 AM
Hey, Qwizzie, what's the percentage of dash mined in the first 24 hours? Come on, I know you know the answer--

It's not like you'll die if you write it, right? Maybe acknowledging the truth will kill you--I'm guessing it will set you free of having to manipulate the truth away--again and again and again...

They're just numbers, and remember, it was you who brought up the comparison.

How many XMR were mined in the first 24 hours?

How many BTC were mined in the first 24 hours?

How many dash were mined in the first 24 hours?
legendary
April 10, 2016, 08:41:19 AM
Did you pull those numbers from the second or third shelf of your ass?

Evan hasn't disclosed the precise numbers, but has already made official statements indicating he knows the numbers as I explained upthread when I analyzed his latest official explanation.

We have very strong evidence to believe the Dash insiders have an order-of-magnitude times more percentage of the money supply than Satoshi, and worse yet an ongoing scam to print more coins for themselves.

We also have strong evidence to believe you are full of bullocks .. for some time now. Easily verifyable through your posting history.
So, an ongoing scam to print more coins for themselves huh ? Yeah, lets just forget that each active masternode contributes to a stronger network,
is essential for darksend mixing / locking transactions / arranging instantx / voting over budget proposals and lets just emphasize the ongoing scam to print more coins part.

Nice strategy. That will work for sure.

Activity: 615
Merit: 501
April 10, 2016, 08:40:49 AM
Monero insiders cashed out from their shit already?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
April 10, 2016, 08:31:56 AM

Evan hasn't disclosed the precise numbers, but has already made official statements indicating he knows the numbers as I explained upthread when I analyzed his latest official explanation.

We have very strong evidence to believe the Dash insiders have an order-of-magnitude times more percentage of the money supply than Satoshi, and worse yet an ongoing scam to print more coins for themselves.

DDD (aka 3D) is a new communicable disease, Dash Dalmation Deathstar. Just purchase some DRK and pump it publicly to become an accomplice.
legendary
April 10, 2016, 08:28:22 AM
So how many BTC and XMR were mined in the first 24 hours? And how many dash were mined in the first 24 hours?

Wink --hint, it's like comparing the sugar content in ice cream sandwiches to the sugar content in a carrot stick.

I know dashtards are terrible with logic, but f#@*!
April 10, 2016, 08:18:39 AM
Damn Satoshi, that instamine scammer has millions of coins! It doesn't matter how many coins Evan mined at the start (and I for one hope he mined a very good number), someone else will end up with a greater percentage of the cap no matter how many and the same goes for Satoshi, that's just how life works, the rich get richer even if someone else gets a head start on them.

Denying that is wishful thinking, the history books prove it over and over. Maybe that's just how things should be, maybe it's a problem that needs fixing, idk, but what I do know is Dash is the only crypto capable of taking on that kind of question and developing on it.

Estimated 1 - 5% versus the Dash's insiders 33 - 50% or so...

Activity: 420
Merit: 262
April 10, 2016, 08:17:01 AM
Damn Satoshi, that instamine scammer has millions of coins!

Estimated 1 - 5% versus the Dash's insiders 33 - 50% or so...

Satoshi doesn't have a masternode scam to continue to print 33+% of the coins for himself.
April 10, 2016, 08:10:32 AM
Damn Satoshi, that instamine scammer has millions of coins! It doesn't matter how many coins Evan mined at the start (and I for one hope he mined a very good number), someone else will end up with a greater percentage of the cap no matter how many and the same goes for Satoshi, that's just how life works, the rich get richer even if someone else gets a head start on them.

Denying that is wishful thinking, the history books prove it over and over. Maybe that's just how things should be, maybe it's a problem that needs fixing, idk, but what I do know is Dash is the only crypto capable of taking on that kind of question and developing on it.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
April 10, 2016, 08:01:54 AM
Its really amusing to see people use the word premine with regards to Dash, it immediately and effectively shows that they
either dont know the meaning of the word premine or it demonstrates they fell for the FUD that trolls are trying to use with regards to Dash.

Darkcoin / Dash never had any premine, you can look that up in its blockchain or check on coinmarketcap.
Anyone claiming otherwise is quickly loosing reputation.

To d-trix : its perfectly fine to use google and find out what exactly premine means and how its different from instamine.

The difference between a premine and instamine is semantics--they both result in an undue amount of coins being concentrated in a few hands, so to suggest an instamine is more palatable than an instamine is ridiculous. It's like telling a diabetic that the soda they drank (labeled sugar-free)  is fine to drink because the bottler used corn syrup--this type of deception in advertising is common among scams looking to play semantical games rather than acknowledge that they know exactly what people want or are trying to avoid and are using the misrepresentation to fool people into buying their product.

legendary
April 10, 2016, 07:58:19 AM
Instamine :

BTC : due to Satoshi's rather large bags that he / they mined early on (1 million BTC)
DASH : due to faults in the code in the early 48 hours, causing mining difficulty to unintentionally stay low in those hours
MONERO : crippled mining software, creating an unfair playing field for miners
The Whole Cryptoscene : due to people not aware of cryptocurrencies in the first place, giving them no opportunity to participate in the mining early on

Premine :

a much more specific list, see : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/493

to name a few:

ETH
MEM
NXT

As you can see the definition of instamine is much broader and can have different reasons and different degrees of severity, while the definition of premine is much more strict.

legendary
April 10, 2016, 07:37:26 AM
Its really amusing to see people use the word premine with regards to Dash, it immediately and effectively shows that they
either dont know the meaning of the word premine or it demonstrates they fell for the FUD that trolls are trying to use with regards to Dash.

Darkcoin / Dash never had any premine, you can look that up in its blockchain or check on coinmarketcap.

To d-trix : its perfectly fine to use google and find out what exactly premine means and how its different from instamine.

The difference between a premine and instamine is semantics--they both result in an undue amount of coins being concentrated in a few hands, so to suggest an instamine is more palatable than an instamine is ridiculous. It's like telling a diabetic that the soda they drank (labeled sugar-free)  is fine to drink because the bottler used corn syrup--this type of deception in advertising is common among scams looking to play semantical games rather than acknowledge that they know exactly what people want or are trying to avoid and are using the misrepresentation to fool people into buying their product.

TLDR: If you wanted people to know dash was instamined, you'd be telling people dash was instamined. And before you post some obscure link that someone would have to search to find, know that I'm talking about in the same area reserved for "no premine, fairly and transparently launched."

How about: No premine, fairly and transparently instamined.
legendary
April 10, 2016, 07:17:37 AM

Activity: 459
Merit: 250
April 10, 2016, 07:10:36 AM
Topic: [POLL] Scammiest shitcoin of all time
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-scammiest-shitcoin-of-all-time-1001604
DARKCOIN    - 5 (6%)
DARKCOIN REBRANDED AS DASH    - 38 (45.2%)
CLOAK    - 5 (6%)
NEUCOIN    - 1 (1.2%)
DIAMOND    - 1 (1.2%)
PAYCOIN    - 34 (40.5%)

Thank you so much for so elequently proving my point.

The point is people really hate Paycoin, but they feel Darkcoin-rebranded-as-Dash is the scammiest shitcoin of all time.

That's that's impressive.  Smiley

The shady/gloomy premine maybe one of the reason it was re-branded to Dash.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
April 10, 2016, 06:56:29 AM
Topic: [POLL] Scammiest shitcoin of all time
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-scammiest-shitcoin-of-all-time-1001604
DARKCOIN    - 5 (6%)
DARKCOIN REBRANDED AS DASH    - 38 (45.2%)
CLOAK    - 5 (6%)
NEUCOIN    - 1 (1.2%)
DIAMOND    - 1 (1.2%)
PAYCOIN    - 34 (40.5%)

Thank you so much for so elequently proving my point.

The point is people really hate Paycoin, but they feel Darkcoin-rebranded-as-Dash is the scammiest shitcoin of all time.

That's impressive.  Smiley
legendary
April 10, 2016, 04:32:28 AM
OK. This has been a productive thread so far, and I thank all who are reading it for their patience. We have established that Dash's name has been dragged through the mud needlessly by certain individuals, and I feel that Dash has a new lease on life.

Please, I encourage everyone to do their research and discover the truth for themselves. The truth that I and the rest of Dash Nation knows, that Dash has limitless potential due to their two-tier, soon to be 3-tier decentralized architecture. The Decentralized API will allow for a myriad of third party apps and smart contracts to be built on top of the Dash network, leading to immense opportunities.

The beginnings were rough, but there's no denying that Dash has what it takes to be the Internet Of Money.

Come check us out! Tell them Tao sent you. The trolls will not be bothering us anymore, I promise you.

Thanks again. Onwards and upwards,

Tao (Dash Nation Campaign Founder)

www.rebelmouse.com/dashnation

www.dash.org/evolution

www.dashndrink.com

https://DashTalk.org (Come introduce yourself in our welcome thread, I'd love to meet you)

Encouraging everyone to do their research and discovering the truth for themselves is pretty much my motto too, which i told people
a number of times already.

There is a storm gathering people, right now it is slowly building up strength but when it reaches its full strength you will know the meaning
of Dash shifting into higher gears.  

Untill then, have a nice sunday folks  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: