Pages:
Author

Topic: Dash: The Future Internet Of Money? - page 16. (Read 15542 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014
Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host
April 09, 2016, 10:45:52 AM
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you reading this thread. The Dash project is exciting, and is not a scam like some people would have you believe. All it takes to know this is to hang around Dash Nation for a while. The level of professionalism and cohesiveness is unparalleled in crypto. I didn't always believe this, I had to be convinced. If you are dissatisfied with Bitcoin, Dash gives you a fantastic alternative, which has a way faster improvement plan.

Once again, thanks for your time.

Tao (Dash Nation Campaign Founder)
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
April 09, 2016, 10:43:12 AM
@cryptohunter

banned from posting and messaging in the forum...trolling in dash thread 14 days

Hmm it does explain why we had such a nice and relaxed time lately in our ANN Dash thread.
Thanks for the sharing....

nope..sorry i got a little bit busy upgrading and adding gpu's to my mining equipment...anyway I thank the mod/s for banning me, kept me away from the pc for a few days..

i love visiting you guys again..but it is not a job....i come there when i want to.(makes me think why you goddam shills are there 24/7 hmm..)

Grin

edit : there are some powerfull new gpu's coming out later this year. too expensive perhaps but still ... should be interesting to see what they come up with.

nothing is expensive when crypto pays for it  or when you can see ROI in a short period of time Grin

remember my qwizzie shill not a single hash from me will go to dash  Wink you can masterscamnode your coin anyway  Grin

i believe we can survive without your extra hash ariel, you adorable little mermaid you  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
April 09, 2016, 10:29:36 AM
@cryptohunter

banned from posting and messaging in the forum...trolling in dash thread 14 days

Hmm it does explain why we had such a nice and relaxed time lately in our ANN Dash thread.

nope..sorry i got a little bit busy upgrading and adding gpu's to my mining equipment...anyway I thank the mod/s for banning me, kept me away from the pc for a few days..

i love visiting you guys again..but it is not a job....i come there when i want to.(makes me think why you goddam shills are there 24/7 hmm..)

Grin

edit : there are some powerfull new gpu's coming out later this year. too expensive perhaps but still ... should be interesting to see what they come up with.

nothing is expensive when crypto pays for it  or when you can see ROI in a short period of time Grin

remember my qwizzie shill not a single hash from me will go to dash  Wink you can masterscamnode your coin anyway  Grin
legendary
April 09, 2016, 10:20:41 AM
@cryptohunter

Grin

legendary
April 09, 2016, 10:18:14 AM
@cryptohunter

legendary
April 09, 2016, 10:10:59 AM
@cryptohunter

Thanks for sharing this ....
legendary
April 09, 2016, 10:04:29 AM
@cryptohunter

i'm gonna post it again there when the dump comes. LOL because it is not trolling anymore, it is a prediction comes true
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
April 09, 2016, 10:03:33 AM
Guess I'm going to have add another section on straight-up trolling (pee-pee jokes, classic shitcoinery). Thanks for the inspiration.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14472374

In all seriousness though, can anyone tell me how dash would "fix" an X11 exploit? I know, I ask and ask, but if you could just answer, or even tell me you don't have one, it would probably be a huge time saver for both of us. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
April 09, 2016, 09:59:46 AM
legendary
April 09, 2016, 09:54:09 AM
i would like to share this song for the supposed to be users of this " Dash: future of internet money"

got banned for 2 weeks for posting it in dash thread  Cool

"Another One Bites The DASH"
Oh! Let's go!

Evan walks warily down the bitcointalk
With the price pulled way down low.
Ain't no sound but the sound of his hype,
DASH shills ready to go.

Are you ready, hey, are you ready for this?
Are you hanging on the edge of your BTCs?
Out of the doorway the hypes rips
To the sound of the dump

Another one bites the DASH
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I'm gonna get your BTC too

How do you think I'm going to get along
Without you when your BTCs gone?
You took me for everything that I had
And kicked me out on my own

Are you unhappy, are you broke?
How long can you stand the dump?
To the sound of the dump

[Chorus]

There are plenty of ways that you can butthurt a man
And bring him to the ground
You can beat him, you can cheat him
You can treat him bad and leave him when he's down

But I'm ready, yes, I'm ready for you
I'm standing on my own two feet
Repeating to the sound of the dump
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
April 09, 2016, 08:50:23 AM
so many clones so many coins
legendary
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004
April 09, 2016, 08:05:14 AM
Its interesting to see how some Monero trolls get so fullfilled with their hatred for Dash that they spread their hatred in threads when those threads are not even directed towards Dash.
I have seen it happen with iCEBREAKER when Cryptsy got hacked and a thread was made about that and i'm seeing it with generalizethis now as well
(https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14434691) .. in totally unrelated threads they just have to vent their hatred for Dash.

It still amazes me how people can get so worked up about a competing cryptocurrency that they get totally consumed by it.

You forgot to say JEALOUS. Amatuers  Roll Eyes

I see that you alias fits perfectly  Cool

I know, I know mine too  Roll Eyes
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
April 09, 2016, 08:04:07 AM
Its interesting to see how some Monero trolls get so fullfilled with their hatred for Dash that they spread their hatred in threads when those threads are not even directed towards Dash.
I have seen it happen with iCEBREAKER when Cryptsy got hacked and a thread was made about that and i'm seeing it with generalizethis now as well
(https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14434691) .. in totally unrelated threads they just have to vent their hatred for Dash.

It still amazes me how people can get so worked up about a competing cryptocurrency that they get totally consumed by it.

shhhhh relax, take a few deep breaths
Activity: 317
Merit: 1012
April 09, 2016, 08:02:53 AM
Great thread and lots of free bumps with the usual unsubstantiated arguments. X11, InstantX and Darksend are broken? And generalizethis sucks icebreakers teeny weeny cock, if you can't prove its wrong then it must be true! (He might need a few ribs removed to do it though Wink )

Dash has a big part to play in the future of internet money and here's why: Evolution. Bitcoin got where it is today by being better than our legacy economic systems, not hard considering the sorry state they're in but others had tried and failed because they where centralised and, as bad as our legacy systems are, they're very good at defending their position. Egold, Liberty Reserve and countless other innovative but centralised systems where crushed but Bitcoin succeeded through decentralisation.

You can't plan for everything though and weak points have become apparent in Bitcoin and while I've no doubt those weaknesses will be addressed they've allowed room for others to address those weaknesses head on. Few have, countless altcoins have been created but very few have targeted Bitcoins key weakness, the ability to adapt and change and that's Dashes main strength, its governance model. The blocksize debate has been going on for around 2 years, Dash resolved it in 2 days. That wasn't actually an issue for Dash but it proves a point, Dash can adapt extremely quickly, the same point was raised with X11 when ASICs came onto the scene and a decision was made in a matter of days, no point fixing what ain't broke. Dashes model works, no other coin can evolve as quickly and has a better track record for doing so and in the wild west of crypto that's what wins, survival of the fittest.
legendary
April 09, 2016, 07:49:57 AM

legendary
April 09, 2016, 07:30:04 AM

legendary
April 09, 2016, 06:10:10 AM
Make the bounty in BTC at a proven BTC address and make it 1000 BTC.

If Dash can't secure $425,000 in value, then it is useless.

That might make it worth my opportunity cost. I would surely investigate if the BTC is in a reliable escrow.

Another hacker would probably beat me to it. You'd have many more people trying to attack it.

Looking at your history begging Monero/ETH to hire you, make me think you will work for much cheaper saying you would do it for 1000 BTC just makes you look more ignorant and pure jealous of Evan's success.

Also looking at your Linkedin profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelby-moore-iii-b31488b0 it seems to me that you are living now in the philippines  probably because you can't afford living in your own country yet asking for a 1000 BTC as if you are a big shot crypto developer when in fact you are one big mouth dude with full of hot air just like your buddy Smooth.

Nice use of #1 of the shitcoiner's guide to shitcoin logic.

#1. No matter how dire the warning from those technobabling nerds sound, they can be easily refuted with one word--JEALOUSY. Say it often and say it proud and don't let their theoretical arguments get in the way of you and your rightful shitcoin future. If they tell you the algowhateverthingy is broken, say "These blankcoin motherfuckers have been saying that for months and look, our coin is still alive and stronger than ever! They're just jealous that (our coin is ahead of them on coinmarketcap.com) or (our coin has twice the innovation as that has-been and every day we're eating into their market cap)." If you can work SCARED and JEALOUS into the same post, all the better.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
April 09, 2016, 04:56:33 AM

That might make it worth my opportunity cost. I would surely investigate if the BTC is in a reliable escrow.

Another hacker would probably beat me to it. You'd have many more people trying to attack it.

Looking at your history begging Monero/ETH to hire you, make me think you will work for much cheaper saying you would do it for 1000 BTC just makes you look more ignorant and pure jealous of Evan's success.

Also looking at your Linkedin profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelby-moore-iii-b31488b0 it seems to me that you are living now in the philippines  probably because you can't afford living in your own country yet asking for a 1000 BTC as if you are a big shot crypto developer when in fact you are one big mouth dude with full of hot air just like your buddy Smooth.
legendary
April 09, 2016, 03:49:39 AM

I would prefer a fork of Bitcoin without Satoshi holding over a million bitcoins but still that doesnt stop me from using Bitcoin and it sure doesnt
stop Bitcoin from getting used in general.

If something has value and is useable, people will use it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
April 09, 2016, 03:21:14 AM

Pages:
Jump to: