Pages:
Author

Topic: Dash: The Future Internet Of Money? - page 17. (Read 15542 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
April 09, 2016, 03:17:11 AM
In the last half hour, I got 20 more visitors to www.rebelmouse.com/dashnation.

That ought to be good for another $20,000 additional market cap, assuming some of them weren't going there to see how much you are misrepresenting truth of disclosure in investment securities.

Why don't you break their coin and take their bounty, you know making up things with Monero shills over and over again about Dash won't help. You guys need to step it up a bit like proving their awesome innovations is flawed by actually breaking into their flawed coin like you guys been blabbering for TWO years now.

Speaking of these two years Evan created Darksend, InstantX, x11, and decentralized governance & funding while you guys still struggelling with a GUI wallet, ohh wait I get it why you the awesome crypto genius with a very high IQ like you said about your self help these poor developers including Smooth here and make them finish it for them? can you do that? I mean they got their donations done from their community already I am sure they can give you at least half of it if you can finish it for them.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014
Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host
April 09, 2016, 01:29:34 AM
Excellent. You don't know when to quit! I love it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
April 09, 2016, 01:27:01 AM

That ought to be good for another $20,000 additional market cap, assuming some of them weren't going there to see how much you are misrepresenting truth of disclosure in investment securities.
April 09, 2016, 01:25:07 AM
legendary
April 09, 2016, 01:25:00 AM

Thank you to all who read this. I look forward to meeting all who decide to join Dash Nation. You will be part of a positive, professional, ambitious community which seeks to build the Internet Of Money. It's very exciting to be a part of.

Good night all, and gentlemen, please continue to tell your stories and send people to my site.

Cheers, Tao
legendary
April 09, 2016, 01:17:45 AM
The lower emission now is a good thing no? Less inflation. Someone buying Dash now would be secure in knowing that their funds will not rapidly devalue due to many coins being produced.

Thank you for making me feel even better about my investment! On top of all the other cool stuff, now I can mention that to newcomers as well.

This conversation has been invaluable to me. I hope more of you show up with good news...
April 09, 2016, 01:14:31 AM
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
April 09, 2016, 01:09:46 AM
No
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
April 09, 2016, 01:05:26 AM
April 09, 2016, 01:00:04 AM
legendary
April 09, 2016, 12:45:30 AM
legendary
April 09, 2016, 12:33:29 AM
If you need an introduction...

My name is Tao Of Satoshi, which means the way of Satoshi. That is why I support Dash, as I feel it is the true digital cash that Satoshi envisioned. Decentralized, trustless, instant and private. Bitcoin has run into problems with centralization in development and funding. Keeping things decentralized is crucial to Satoshi's vision and Dash keeps it that way with all features running through the Masternode network.

Evan Duffield, contrary to popular opinion here, is a genius in the fields of crypto and finance. He and the Dash team have served decentralization well, and will continue to do so with Evolution. No Blockstreams or MITs in the Dash ecosystem, just cold hard Dash from the blockchain.

Achieving our goal of being the Internet Of Money will be hard, but certainly attainable due to our many advantages I described in my article in the OP.

April 09, 2016, 12:26:06 AM
Hey, I heard that you can break InstantX. When can we expect that to happen? I will personally tip you if you do it. Don't disappoint me. Generalize this said you could.

I found a high school level probability math error in the InstantX white paper that had been there for a guess roughly a year and nobody had done the peer review. So this tells you there is no world-class development team.

The white paper was claiming astronomical odds of colluding masternodes able to corrupt the InstantX transactions. I showed the probability was much more reasonable. I forget the exact quantification, but it roughly dropped in the range of a some akair double-digit percentage of the masternodes would enable corrupting afair single-digit x% of the InstantX transactions.

So the difficulty in attacking that version of InstantX (assuming it hasn't been somehow improved in some yet undocumented manner) is I need to acquire the masternodes and then I need to do the development coding. I would thus risk destroying the value of all that DRK locked up for masternodes because the price of DRK would likely plummet if I attack it. I don't know if there is any way for me to short DRK with sufficient size and liquidity and also why would I want to risk a short position on trying to prove this? I have neither the funds nor time to waste on that when working on my project is worth $millions to me in opportunity cost. I have said that in the future if Dash is not already dead and I have $millions, then I will likely pay a hacker to destroy Dash because I view it (my opinion) as an major scam that is defrauding our community.

The reason the InstantX flaw (and other flaws) matter is because:

1. It exemplifies how inept the Dash development team is. There are surely more flaws lurking that no one has peer reviewed.

2. If Dash scales up, then there will be many hackers with the motivation to attack it and short it. So these flaws although not worth any of us attacking now, actually insure it is quite implausible that Dash could ever scale up to do anything in real adoption. Also the masternode scam violates the principle of trustless, non-centralization which is necessary to promote network effects (i.e. for others to invest their company in your technology).

On top of that, afaics (based on limited information Evan has released) Evolution is flawed and really doesn't solve any problems of scaling. I will wait until after it is released to explain why. So that will be hanging over your head.
legendary
April 09, 2016, 12:22:54 AM
Taoway is that you? you're the guy that first broke the darkcoin scam are you not? Are you the same person? I heard that you are.

You are the one we should all be thankful too for bringing the outright scam to our attention. You probably helped us stop Dash becoming a MUCH larger problem.

Was he bought off to stop attacking? Attack to force Evan to sell you some cheap DRK and in exchange you agree to become a pumper. Not beyond the realm of plausibility. Only they know.
Gentlemen, you're losing focus! I'm Dash, remember? I'm the bad guy. It doesn't matter who I was or will be, just that here and now I represent Dash. Can we get back to the regurgitation and ad hominem attacks? It's what you guys are best at.

Are you Taoway ? yes or no? come now be honest. Stop hacking away at Dash like this. Don't you think you have damaged their project enough? You indirectly orchestrated the largest darkcoin dump in history.

I knew when you said you were leaving this board you were kidding.
legendary
April 09, 2016, 12:17:26 AM
Taoway is that you? you're the guy that first broke the darkcoin scam are you not? Are you the same person? I heard that you are.

You are the one we should all be thankful too for bringing the outright scam to our attention. You probably helped us stop Dash becoming a MUCH larger problem.

Was he bought off to stop attacking? Attack to force Evan to sell you some cheap DRK and in exchange you agree to become a pumper. Not beyond the realm of plausibility. Only they know.
Gentlemen, you're losing focus! I'm Dash, remember? I'm the bad guy. It doesn't matter who I was or will be, just that here and now I represent Dash. Can we get back to the regurgitation and ad hominem attacks? It's what you guys are best at.
legendary
April 09, 2016, 12:14:09 AM

Was he bought off to stop attacking?

haha no, Taoway just reminded me that darkcoin was Xcoin. I then realised that scam coin xcoin had just rebranded itself as darkcoin and thought it my responsibility to bring it to the boards attention in a large way. It all started over a discussion of x11 if I remember.

But this taoofsatoshi pops up right about the time Taoway left the board and deleting all of his posts.

I assumed he was secretly anti dark back then. I am almost certain he is now. Who else would keep making us revisit the dark scam threads over and over on the main board.

They should weed him out as soon as possible. Paying him off over time maybe the only way. He is relentless in his darkcoin hatred.

This is the new anti dasher attack vector they pretend to be pro dash and say crazy things like there was no scam or the tech is great. Then just wait for the facts to roll in proving that it is a scam and the tech nothing special over and over.

April 09, 2016, 12:11:49 AM

legendary
April 09, 2016, 12:10:09 AM
...with Dash currently having the upper hand due to superior technology with self governance and funding.

Liar. Illegal hype.
It's not all sunshine and roses for Dash as I mentioned. We have a huge network effect hole to climb out of. But by making crypto easier to use for the masses with Evolution, combined with future mobility to make timely decisions through the DGBB, we will continue to take bites out of Bitcoin's market cap.

Hey, I heard that you can break InstantX. When can we expect that to happen? I will personally tip you if you do it. Don't disappoint me. Generalize this said you could.

You are the one we should all be thankful to for bringing the outright scam to our attention. You probably helped us stop Dash becoming a MUCH larger problem.

It is you I know it.

legendary
April 09, 2016, 12:08:27 AM
...how vertoe quit because of Dash's one-man dictatorship, etc.

Kyle Hagan (aka InternetApe) quit. Apparently vertoe is a different person. Vertoe was quoting Kyle.

Eventually Dash will be taken down by one of its clones that have no scam start to forever hold it back.

Incorrect, because the only reason for Dash's existence is the scam. Clones would have nothing worth speculating on, unless they copy the masternode scam.

I believe what I am working on will kill Dash and most of the other altcoins, but we will have to see if that ever comes to fruition.

Dash eventually dies by eating itself. Meaning once the insiders run out of sufficient new virgins to rape, they will turn on each other.
An excellent hypothesis! Please elaborate! I'm rapt with anticipation. The rumours are true, you truly are a genius!
April 09, 2016, 12:05:53 AM
...how vertoe quit because of Dash's one-man dictatorship, etc.

Kyle Hagan (aka InternetApe) quit. Apparently vertoe is a different person. Vertoe was quoting Kyle.

Eventually Dash will be taken down by one of its clones that have no scam start to forever hold it back.

Incorrect, because the only reason for Dash's existence is the scam. Clones would have nothing worth speculating on, unless they copy the masternode scam.

I believe what I am working on will kill Dash and most of the other altcoins, but we will have to see if that ever comes to fruition.

Dash eventually dies by eating itself. Meaning once the insiders run out of sufficient new virgins to rape, they will turn on each other. That when they will reveal the dirty inside secrets especially as plea bargains to escape jail time if the prosecutions begin.
Pages:
Jump to: