Pages:
Author

Topic: [DASH/XDN/XMR/SDC] Comparison between the most known anonymous coins (MUST READ) - page 24. (Read 33670 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Can I propose that the Amber ratings under Anon for Darkcoin are changed to green until somebody comes up with any proof to the contrary?  If somebody proves link-ability or trace-ability thny its obviously an instant red (until fixed).

Seems fair to me, As of now its speculation on  link-ability or trace-ability.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
Can I propose that the Amber ratings under Anon for Darkcoin are changed to green until somebody comes up with any proof to the contrary?  If somebody proves link-ability or trace-ability thny its obviously an instant red (until fixed).
Activity: 476
Go on....you're going to need to explain why that makes it amber.

What does it matter. Let the kids have their fun.

While we're at it, I'd also like to suggest adding lines "much hype" and "sad results". I'll let others suggest the colors.

So this comparison offends you?, even though its being openly added to and modified as more opinions come in. Its not like this is a locked topic, and at least is being held in a more fair manner. Every ALT coin has had hype and pumps over its features, so to say DRK is above that is bollocks.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
DRK is upset by the amber. Well that's worthy of debate. Perhaps we'll wait for Evil-Knievel to wrap things up?
What is the current annual inflation for DRK btw? someone mentioned it could be green. i proposed that yes if under 5%.
legendary
Decentralize Everything
^^True.  At least Darkcoin's media exposure is wider than BCT.
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022

Darkcoin has given up in the anon race, why even include them now?

Well... I do not want to fud DRK but I have to admit that this is true.

Why?

Also, why is DRK Amber on anon functions when nobody has ever managed to trace a darksend transaction?  Surely it should be on green until such time that a transaction has been traced?

unencrypted blockchain?

I didn't make it or decide that it was amber, I was just guessing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

What does it matter. Let the kids have their fun.

While we're at it, I'd also like to suggest adding lines "much hype" and "sad results". I'll let others suggest the colors.
legendary
Decentralize Everything

Why?

Also, why is DRK Amber on anon functions when nobody has ever managed to trace a darksend transaction?  Surely it should be on green until such time that a transaction has been traced?

unencrypted blockchain?

Boycott Qatar 2022

Why?

unencrypted blockchain?
legendary
Decentralize Everything

Nah, it's just ready to step out of the gimmick games of this kiddie playground into the real world as the de facto private digical currency.

I can't wait to see the quality of the Zeuner review.

Also, the fact remains that Darksend is untraced and unlinked.  Until otherwise proven....green please!
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Nah, it's just ready to step out of the gimmick games of this kiddie playground into the real world as the de facto private digical currency.
legendary
Decentralize Everything

Why?

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

drk is untraceable & unlinkable until someone proves otherwise. DRK also has low inflation. This is a failed attempt at advertising.

Provide a less biased review.

what annual inflation is DRK currently at? if its less than 5% perhaps it should be changed.
Vis-a-vis unlinkable and untraceable that is more contentious, esp after recent events re Evil Kneval

Like i said, objective, let's not deal in hypotheticals and what ifs.

I've followed his thread and it holds no water. There are too many moving parts and not enough fact to make a informed decision. Though i will point out that just a few days later, the DRK dev announces a new approach to the block chain  that is likely incompatible with DRK  codebase.

With respect this is a work in progress.

Please keep inputting so we can create a chart nobody (or almost nobody) can contest
If you have specific issues with the table please mention them.

Looking at the new chart DRK untraceability and unlinkabilty are no longer red
Activity: 399
Dofus: could you pls update OP with the latest chart? thanks

Yeap, it's done buddy !

Activity: 501
Merit: 503
drk is untraceable & unlinkable until someone proves otherwise. DRK also has low inflation. This is a failed attempt at advertising.

what annual inflation is DRK currently at? if its less than 5% perhaps it should be changed.
Vis-a-vis unlinkable and untraceable that is more contentious, esp after recent events re Evil Kneval

Like i said, objective, let's not deal in hypotheticals and what ifs.

I've followed his thread and it holds no water. There are too many moving parts and not enough fact to make a informed decision. Though i will point out that just a few days later, the DRK dev announces a new approach to the block chain  that is likely incompatible with DRK  codebase.
Dofus: could you pls update OP with the latest chart? thanks

Boycott Qatar 2022

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
I tried a fairer comparison :

If you have something to add, don't hesitate

Much better thanks, glad to know there are people who can be objective. I have studied DRK, and today i have also started looking into XMR so if i have thoughts, i'll fill you in.

Great, I try to be more objective, but I know Shadow Project much better than the others. So an other point of view is a cool addition Smiley

Also I think the DRK part is the less documented.

stop this ridiculous free promo

I agree for the first post, but you could also try to add more to the latest comparison Wink
Pages:
Jump to: