Pages:
Author

Topic: [DASH/XDN/XMR/SDC] Comparison between the most known anonymous coins (MUST READ) - page 25. (Read 33670 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
stop this ridiculous free promo

Oh come off it, its a comparison, organized in one place. If you don't like it don't post.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
stop this ridiculous free promo
Activity: 501
Merit: 503
I tried a fairer comparison :

If you have something to add, don't hesitate

Much better thanks, glad to know there are people who can be objective. I have studied DRK, and today i have also started looking into XMR so if i have thoughts, i'll fill you in.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
I tried a fairer comparison :

If you have something to add, don't hesitate

Activity: 501
Merit: 503
drk is untraceable & unlinkable until someone proves otherwise. DRK also has low inflation. This is a failed attempt at advertising.

Provide a less biased review.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I think the question is, can Shadow beat NavajoeCoin and its Double Encryption State of Art Anonymous Network?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Fail

Is the chart incorrect? I thought it would be helpful to those who wish to disambiguate our technologies.
If you have anything more substantive to add please do so.

Good morning. Making coffee.

First this is a technical comparison chart.

This table is open for suggestions, inputs and updates.
Thanks for the links. A quick scan of the inks did not make obvious any fields I should add.
I did note this in the redit link though:

Quote:
"I have mixed feelings regarding Shadowcash. "When something is too good to be true, it usually is". Ring signature + ZKP? Why using both? That being said, Shadowcash does have a cryptographer, a testnet and the ring sig coin will be incompatible with Bitcoin base, since they will use a swap exchange - this lends me to believe there may be something interesting here, but I'm still waiting for their whitepaper."

Well the WP is out, maybe I should ping the author. I think he meant to say NIZKPs rather than ZKP. Too good to be true? We shall see Wink  Cool

As i said any specific recommendations to add/remove or edit certain fields are most welcome.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 399
-a few changes made after discussion in IRC (freenode #shadowcash) re xmr
-added a couple rows to make things less contentious for drk/dash
-changed interest to inflation
-removed b2b ready cause they all are
-removed smooth launch to make things less contentious

@Shadow_Runner: could you make it shadier? Smiley thanks

Hey child_harold, GJ; how about putting that table on our new Wiki?

Thanks man. If the Team wants to use it or something like it they're more than welcome to.

Thanks man for doing it by the way, and I also think it would be good for the team to use it.
-a few changes made after discussion in IRC (freenode #shadowcash) re xmr
-added a couple rows to make things less contentious for drk/dash
-changed interest to inflation
-removed b2b ready cause they all are
-removed smooth launch to make things less contentious

@Shadow_Runner: could you make it shadier? Smiley thanks

snipped
http://i.imgur.com/2UeT9xu.png

Hey child_harold, GJ; how about putting that table on our new Wiki?

Thanks man. If the Team wants to use it or something like it they're more than welcome to.

Activity: 399
Lately it seems anon coins are in the mind of everyone so let's awnser questions.
Updated with a fairer and more objective summary

Do not forget to check out the websites delevering plenty of informations about the many projects going on.
Keep in mind that this is not a fud post. Just an exhaustive summary.

Also, I'm redirecting you on an other kind of chart gathering more coins with different projects. This is not about anonymity but anyway... This is a very nice work thought.

For information: Spec Chart for Major Cryptos
XMR and SDC on the right.

ShadowCash

DarkNote

Pages:
Jump to: