Pages:
Author

Topic: day trading for quick profit - page 28. (Read 2282 times)

legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
March 31, 2018, 06:26:07 AM
Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

If you want to make a profit of $ 50 a day in cryptoindustry, your deposit should be at least 2000-3000 dollars, then with a daily trade of 2-2,5% of the deposit and a little experience, you could make it real.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
March 30, 2018, 03:27:20 PM
Mostly they have said here is true and you really need a good capital to achieve that $50 per day you are talking. It is quite a big money per day so therefore it should required some bigger funds too. Also you have to be very good at looking and analyzing the charts for technical analysis and do not expect too much for your first day of trading, you must have to learn all the basics before you invest bigger funds.
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
March 30, 2018, 02:28:15 PM
The price of bitcoin and crypto currency is fluctuate often.When the price increased,you will get 100% profit in short term then mining Settings.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
March 30, 2018, 02:06:33 PM
It depends on the initial abount of your deposit. With 1 BTC those 50$ could be earned by catching a small fluctuation during the day even without leverage. But this will be more about your luck then experience, suck movements can be really fast.
The other important thing is that your income from trading will never be fixed. Even if an experienced trader will make a chart that will show the growth of his deposit then it will never be an upcoming line. With your deposot sometimes you can get +1-5% on one day and then lose even more during the next week and then get back to the positive balance. Trading is not a job with a fixed salary.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 01:06:46 PM
Well 50$ is relativly huge sum you want to make. I came in crypto with same questions hopes and ideas of trading. First of all you have to understand there will be good and bad days or in your example trades. Start it slow dont invest much in one trade its hard to leave a trade you invested everything with loss even knowing it will get worse , trust me so split it even on few coins/ trade you got comfortable with make some research about scalping and day trading youtube is good place for it and you can find enought knowledge about it for free. Most important thing would be for you is to keep in mind  that you trade to learn and make some money not a fixed sum becouse if you wont you will keep chasing that sum and this will screw up you ability to trade clearly.
Dont forget practice makes perfect.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
March 30, 2018, 12:33:11 PM
Definitely possible to make a profit whilst day trading, however it is certainly more difficult considering the current market, as you will have to work out which coin is falling the least, and trade against that. Or you can just trade against USDT, but that is less likely to yield the highest profit per day. To make $50 a day with this method you will have to be starting with at least $1,000 and that would be making 5% profit a day, which is highly unlikely. A more realistic amount would be making $50 per day trading with $10,000 starting capital.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 12:32:57 PM
BTC is a sure profit but I think it is not a good time now to enter day trading because the prices now keeps dropping not a normal crypto cycle so instead day trading try long term trading.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
March 30, 2018, 12:23:39 PM
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?
1 : how much capital do you have for trading ?
2 : if your capital is under 300 dollars i think it is quite difficult to earn 50 dollars profit.
3 : but if you have 300 dollars for trading BTC pair with altcoin it is not impossible anymore if only your target is only 50 dollars.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
March 30, 2018, 12:18:53 PM
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto?
Not only 50 $ per day but also more you can earn from day trading. But for high profit, you need a big amount of invested money.The more you invest the more you earn. But I think day trade is risky because sometimes you can lose money for these time you need hold coins for reducing loses.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
March 30, 2018, 12:18:11 PM
You have to invest quite a lot of money to get such a big profit. You also have to have sufficient knowledge about technical analysis to be successful in day-trading.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
March 30, 2018, 12:06:22 PM

Earning 50$ everyday is the tough job but possible I think it will very harder trading will need an good experience it need a lot of time if you had this it will be possible for everyday.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
March 30, 2018, 11:44:44 AM
Day trading is not that easy to do, but if you have the guts and the time in doing so why not still a lot of people are learning a lot here, and I personally would love to do trading if possible, that is why I am saving money for me to buy coins that I want to save and hold and to do day trade too.
Activity: 35
March 30, 2018, 11:43:59 AM
Day trading is too much risk. If you want to good profit then you have to be an expert in trading. But longtime trading always in profitable and safe.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
March 30, 2018, 11:35:09 AM
Day trading is quite risky than long term trading which is 6 months to 1 year onward. I think you can earn like 50$ a say if you have a very good skill in trading and if you have a big capital to do in day trading but there is also a big risk for this method so be carefull.

Yes, I quite agree with you. Getting $50 profits per day is possible. The only way to gain that result is to raise your capital.
Make sure you learn and mastering a Fundamental Analysis and Technical Analysis before start to do that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 11:30:49 AM
ok thanks for all this suggestions .
Activity: 168
March 30, 2018, 11:27:13 AM
make profit daily is imposible to achieve... given the volatility of the market you may end up losing everything. i suggest to monitoring the market daily but not advise to make trading everyday. just observe the movement of the market then strike when it goes up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 11:26:27 AM
BTC Usdt are the best pair for quick trade ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
March 30, 2018, 11:15:26 AM
You can make profits according to your capital amount,if you have big capital amount then $50 can be achieved in one or two trades or if you have small trades then you need to to more trades but if you are doing more trades then the risk also will get increase.Or you can try arbitrage trading too if you have big capital amount just buy from one exchange and sell it in an other exchange then you can make $100 or more quite easily.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
March 30, 2018, 11:13:53 AM

You'll need high take profit point for $ 50 day, think again. Day trading is not simple, just because we call " day " it's mean every day we can take profit, wrong mindset. I think you need practice and try your strategy for $ 50 day, find your characteristic method with safe ways. Choose strategy is simple but follow the rules is different story. Good luck to you.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
March 30, 2018, 11:08:38 AM

Depending on your account size $50 per day via trading can be made without taking big risk.
For instance choose high liquidity coins only and trade the 15min or 30min timeframes. Watch out for top gainers or top losers %wise with a 24h volume of $500mio to $1billion. It doesn't matter if you trade BTC pairs only or USD/USDT pairs as well.
Look for breakout patterns like ascending triangles, bullish flags, falling wedge and so on.
Only make quick trades there, scalping. Try to make with each trade 0.5 to 1% profit and never put too much size per trade, max. 2-3% of your whole account size!!! Risk management is everything!
In these high volatile market, which is very choppy, I only do scalps and try to make $100-$200 per day.
Pages:
Jump to: