Pages:
Author

Topic: day trading for quick profit - page 29. (Read 2282 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 11:02:59 AM
ok so Trading is not easy . i already made 100usdt maybe because i was lucky in 2weeks i close 2sell and 2buy orders at the end i got the same % of ETH but extra 103 usdt ... so i  think is possible maybe not make 50$ a day but with 2000$ maybe gain 50-100$ from every transaction .
but is hard ? maybe i will start to trade BTC  USDT to see what happen .
Activity: 336
March 30, 2018, 10:56:36 AM
Throwing arbitrary amounts like $50 is pointless, $50 a day starting from $10 is really tough, from $50,000 it should be fairly easy. Just bitcoin/tether will be enough but adding more options will increase the likelihood of success, as long as you can keep up with them. If you limit yourself you may find you're looking for profitable trades when there aren't any.
Activity: 406
March 30, 2018, 10:54:04 AM
Day trading is quite risky than long term trading which is 6 months to 1 year onward. I think you can earn like 50$ a say if you have a very good skill in trading and if you have a big capital to do in day trading but there is also a big risk for this method so be carefull.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
March 30, 2018, 10:52:52 AM
Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

It's impossible to set a fixed, or semi fixed amount of profits (or any profits at all) that you will be making on a daily basis, especially without any actual knowledge, and based on your post here, you don't have any of that. Just stay away from trading and invest into something you believe has potential to increase in the coming months, preferably years. People without any understanding of this market jumping into trading always end up losing. It's basically a guaranteed way to lose money, because the only thing you are doing is guessing when to enter and when to exit. You may guess right one, perhaps twice, but you can't rely on lucky strikes alone. At some point you'll burn through your funds entirely, and it will be your mistake entirely. Just forget about daily profits, and aim for the longer term.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 10:49:49 AM
it is very difficult because day trading has a big risk, you will not make profit forever with day trading, one day you will lose, so dont do it
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
March 30, 2018, 10:46:55 AM
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?
yes its possible to trade only one coin. But to get this $50 daily im bot sure you can have it . Even professional traders experience to lose like what is happening now in the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
March 30, 2018, 10:44:53 AM
$50 a day ? Its quite a lot. You have to have a more capital if you want a good return in trading also have some knowledge about trading like technical analysis or use the news based when speculating for the price.
Yes for now the good pair would be the USD-ALTCOINS or USD-BITCOIN vice versa. But if you focus on making your partial of bitcoin to have a lot choose bitcoin-altcoins.
Activity: 392
March 30, 2018, 10:37:06 AM
Pages:
Jump to: