Pages:
Author

Topic: December is coming no real growth for alts yet... - page 11. (Read 3404 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Feel sad because there is no sign that market will recover the whole 2018 i think whole 2018 will be bearish unless, but im still hoping and praying that market will grow buy the end of 2018, i remain positive even my investment is negative
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I would not assume that this year cryptocurrencies make another price jump upwards. For me, there is currently no sign of it. Surely we have to wait longer for something like that, but hopefully it will come to that someday.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
Yhe true fact is that the fate of the whole crypto market deoends solely on Bitcoin. Until Bitcoin gets a good price for the ALTs to variantly follow up, it'll still be in this bloodbath that we're in.
Yes that's true, Altcoin tends to follow the price movements of bitcoin long ago. If later in December the price of bitcoin experiences a drastic price increase, it will definitely be followed by an increase in the price of most Altcoins. if we look at the history of last year when the price of bitcoin rose drastically then later on with most altcoin prices on the market soaring up very high. So it's true that the price of Altcoin is from the effect of bitcoin price movements.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
bull run wont come and crypto will have a cure. because now in crypto there are lots of people without any ideas and one thought "become rich fast"
Activity: 658
Catena X
I also concern how the market will be in the next year or at least in the end of this year. Many hope, prediction, and expectations are full in every mind of the holders. But, the reality may be different and we must accept this. I myself am not really sure that the growth will be on December. probably it will be in about 5 months later. Hopefully, it will be sooner.
Activity: 31
Till the end of this year, we maybe don't see the bull market day , but I just believe in 2019, botcoin market will really develop that it rise strongly,
Activity: 322
I just want to make the market in the stable value not like before to maintain our investments in a good value. And I think it is not bad that we don't have any massive growth this year to make our investments get a good amount of profit, just making sure that we should make more investors to come and join us.
Activity: 284
Merit: 5
Yhe true fact is that the fate of the whole crypto market deoends solely on Bitcoin. Until Bitcoin gets a good price for the ALTs to variantly follow up, it'll still be in this bloodbath that we're in.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Like i said earlier, I dont think their will be massive growth in the market after the bull run and ATH last year, we could see some movement but gone those days when an alts or bitcoin grow x10 overnight , I think people were just hype about crypto last time and so much DUMB money went it.
Activity: 574
I fully agree with you, there are no signs that the market will begin to grow this year, mostly people just hope that this year the market will begin to grow.
Yea,I think this year will be bad for alts ,I don't even believe in December as some people do,I guess the whales and manipulators have got an absolutely different idea about how to manipulate the cryptomarket in Dec and Jan,maybe instead of a great pump we will get a horrible dump,let's wait a little more ))
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
If every year will go by the same plan then we would not trade the whole year but at the Dec make all profit for next year. Simple. But it's impossible. Every year is different. Some people find same patterns on the year but imho it's a joke. We don't have enough data for such resume

We all need to tune in to the best, but expect the worst, unfortunately. Yes, the same scenario doesn't repeat. And this year we will end at very low prices. But we always have hope.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
If every year will go by the same plan then we would not trade the whole year but at the Dec make all profit for next year. Simple. But it's impossible. Every year is different. Some people find same patterns on the year but imho it's a joke. We don't have enough data for such resume
girls that many users of cryptocurrency wishful thinking and industrial circumstances in the future, no one cites any facts to explain their opinions. In any case, for a positive change in the market I still do not see any prerequisites.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Activity: 1210
I believe that the price will going up cause you can see the price already down for more than 6 months and i still fell optimist that their price will going up near this end of the year. Just hope something good news come out
this is still on the way to December so all the possibilities can still happen, I choose to think positively because it helps calm my mind because I keep on sad I won't change anything. I believe if the crypto market will rise again, it only requires a process because it does not easily make the market rise again.
Activity: 579
I believe that the price will going up cause you can see the price already down for more than 6 months and i still fell optimist that their price will going up near this end of the year. Just hope something good news come out
the whole market depends on the price of Bitcoin, it seems to me that in the near future there is no need to give positive changes in the cryptocurrency market. According to some forecasts, large investments are expected already in 2019, and only then can we hope for a stabilization of the cryptocurrency market and a rise in prices.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
In my opinion no matter what will be the market condition be still and optimistic that the market will recover in due time. Therefore waiting is not easy rather it is hard because long suffering and patiently waiting matters. Good luck everyone, hope for the best things to come.
Activity: 52
What month did the mooning start last year?
Merit: 13
Just a little bit of patience my friends, we can't really predict when it is to happen but as long as we are ready of our holdings to sell that time.

Ah, I am very eager to sell the coins but what makes me to hodl is not to lose my hard earned money. Not only for Alts even BTC had sleeping pills. Continuous price fluctuations disappoints everyday, oh dear bull run waiting for you.
Pages:
Jump to: