Pages:
Author

Topic: December is coming no real growth for alts yet... - page 13. (Read 3405 times)

copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
The situation is giving me much concern because at the moment there is little or no clear chance that this December will favor the Cryptocurrency market. And even if it's going to, I don't think it will be very high.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
Well for me i think that this year is not for the altcoins because the price is going down then stable but maybe soon it will rise up again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
cryptoworld is a crazy market. it can go up in a matter of an hour and drop sudden in a minute but i have a good premonition that we are having a bull run before the year ends. hopefully it will.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
The market capitalisation is decreasing daily in cryptocurrency and general apathy is affecting the price within the market. I do not  expect to see bull run but december   could spring up surprises!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I am not sure that the cryptocurrency market will go up in December. It seems to me that this is a mistaken opinion of those people who saw the growth of the cryptocurrency market in 2017. The market does not always repeat past charts.
I agree with you, maybe we will see a scene like this throughout 2018, maybe until mid 2019, there is no strong positive signal to show it
Activity: 322
I am not sure that the cryptocurrency market will go up in December. It seems to me that this is a mistaken opinion of those people who saw the growth of the cryptocurrency market in 2017. The market does not always repeat past charts.
Activity: 280
yamzu
So, it's really true. The situation would go in 2 ways.
1. The fast and really big rise will come in december.
2. Altcoins will not be on top, like we wish.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
In the past days I have seen a bit of hope in my blockfolio so I am looking forward to see what December brings to us. I hope it will be great results
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
We still have more than one month before December starts.
I think we are now on the stage that everyone is getting ready.
we will see soon the rise in the market of some alternative coins and even BITCOIN.,
we should wait a little longer.
Activity: 165
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I am not expecting a bullrun in 2018. For 2019 i think only the bull chance is ETF's. Because you know all the past bulls came after btc halving. So that halving will be happened in 2020.  We  maybe have to wait until 2020 for another bull run.
Lets continue pray to god... I want a bullrun in 2019 it will be fascinating but i am not expecting also in 2019 Sad.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/

Well, it's strange that people believe in the end of the year, in that year there were other moments that influenced the bull market, I myself really hope for the rise of cryptocurrency by the end of the year, but I try to stick to the fact that anything can happen at any time!
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
From the topic, I will say never conclude yet, cryptocurrency works like magic, we have one full month before December, and that's more than enough for anything to happen.
Activity: 726
it seems there will be no significant changes and improvements, I see the current volume is not strong enough to support bull run will occur
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think it is high time we know that bullish trend is not fixed to any month or any time of the year. Cryptocurrency is not predictable so no one can predict the next bull run and there is no need o worry about it.
Activity: 224
Perfectly reasonable answer. I think this should happen in the coming months. But I have little faith that this will be gradual growth. I think everything will happen instantly.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

If you keep hold your coins, it will become hard pressure into your mind and strategy. Down trend still running and every news can't create speculation to raise higher price action in significant value, everything look's empty for me. I'm not suggest you to cut loss but think and do realistic is need to be done. See again your strategy and fix it, good luck to you.   
The way a lot of people are always in haste to experience something is the main reason why this market is really speculative driven most of the time. Sometimes, I wish people can actually get to listen to themselves when they are saying certain things.

We are still in quarter 4 and it has not ended yet, but one thing certainly is that when it comes to huge growth and bull run for altcoins, it does not have to take couple of months to see them achievable; it is all about patience and how far you are able to take advantage of accumulating now.
Activity: 462
I believe in a bright future. I am ready to survive any crisis. The crypto future depends on us.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
It's October yet, have patience Smiley Some altcoins are showing some good growth already. Who knows, maybe bull market is closer than one may think Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

That is true altcoins are  not moving upward and Bitcoin are also not moving forward so I think with regards of the bullrun, its already running short of time and maybe next year it will be happen but we have still two months to finish this year for possible short bull run .
Activity: 190
VanEck, SolidX and Cboe resolved all controversial issues in dialogue with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), so a positive decision by the regulator is only a matter of time.
Pages:
Jump to: