Pages:
Author

Topic: December is coming no real growth for alts yet... - page 14. (Read 3405 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
i've always tried to take it easy, if the bull run doesn't occur this year, then I hope it will happen next year.
For now i'll be collecting as many coins as possible and wait until that time comes.
Activity: 658
all price movements on the cryptocurrency can occur and it is uncertain that the price in December can be very expensive and the price in December will fall even deeper and no one will be able to predict the movement of cryptocurrency prices.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

All are just predictions that base on data of last years. But at now, there is being a recovery and increasement quite good of Altcoins. With Bitcoin, I see that it is being under controled price around 6k-6k5. This is good opportunity to capital flow transfers to Altcoin
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
This year's December will be very interesting. Crypto market is no longer decreasing. Instead we have Ripple that increased very sharply. So the people might see that prices could go up again from that moment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
People in vain rely on 2019, because there is a high probability that the bearish trend will remain for several years and will continue until 2025 or even further.
Activity: 255

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

I think the market will not rise at the end of the year. Because this year there are many difficulties that hinder the development of crypto. But some experts have suggested that by the end of this year the price of BTC or other alts coin will increase so we will always hope that the market later this year will have growth
Activity: 448
I think that growth is not coming because there are a lot of people who are waiting it. Whales will make new tothemoon when they want and when it will be profitable for them
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Yeah December is coming and no real signs of improvement. I guess that december formula don't work anymore. or may be we are believed to follow that formula hoping us to invest in. But in my personal opinion, i think it'll go up in the next year march, april.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
It seems bleeding part is stopped right now and even some gains but not a strong growth so far.
Well, we can hope for the best but what will happen is a question.
Very difficult to predict what can possibly happen before this year will ends, still no massive bull run for any coins including bitcoin, we are still in hope
holding our trust to this industry, maybe it can be delayed but still will come on its way, though the year is not over yet and we still have a couple of months for this quarter we should still be positive and willing to wait for the best results.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co
It seems bleeding part is stopped right now and even some gains but not a strong growth so far.
Well, we can hope for the best but what will happen is a question.
Activity: 700
You are very right. This year may be a dark year for crypto lovers. I know they still hold coins even though they have experienced losses, hopefully in early 2019 there is light or signs of an increase in all coins.
Everyone expects prices to stabilize in 2019 but it looks like everything is not the best and the number of investors entering the market is going down a lot compared to last year. I think maybe we will have to wait a long time to see the new recovery as people are feeling depressed about this market.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1
You are very right. This year may be a dark year for crypto lovers. I know they still hold coins even though they have experienced losses, hopefully in early 2019 there is light or signs of an increase in all coins.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
there is no way we can predict about bull run, all we have to do is bag some more of your favorite coin and lets wait.. December is just around the corner so i think there is no big pump coming like was last year
Even if we can predict bull run which like you said we cannot, the fact remains that patience is a virtue that almost a higher percentage of people in this space do not have at all. This is a market and obviously it will have to develop in a way and people should discard this idea of expecting a bull run to happen immediately in most cases, because they just do not happen like that.

What is important the most now is to at least, take advantage of the present moment, and buy the dips while waiting for the long term of things, even if you do not get to see them this year, at some point, the growth will come.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Of course, because January 2018 started to fall down the market little by little until bitcoin fell down to 6400$ out of 19k$ almost, so I guess before end  of this year bull run will really comes up to us and bearish will stop. And as I can see and observed too that most of the ico who started a months ago almost majority of it gave an extension to finish their ico this December then some of them also will going to have an exchange on the same months too, so what does it means? It means there is a big chance that Bull run will begin on this month.
Activity: 336
This year, the cryptocurrency could not please us, nothing at all, because we only saw a drop in prices and all
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/

I think like you. I think it takes time for everything to recover. Why do we have to push it while it's a huge market and there are so many other things that are affecting it that we can not handle. They always think that the Cryptocurrency market is bad but they do not know that the stock market is going down sharply. We are in good shape and we should stop complaining.
Activity: 336
I think we should be more active and patient. November - December is the time when world markets and finance receive liquidity. After the shortage of Tether, Stablecoin is having the necessary additions. Stablecoin's scalability and flexibility can be the best step to getting crypto back and responding to maximum attention.
Activity: 593

The trading volume of most exchanges is now increasing, which indicates that investment enthusiasm has begun to rise, and many people believe that the bull market is coming.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Yeah, first ever happen in the history of alts and bitcoin were the market seems no increase as i analyzed the market trend which bull run exist. This is we believe that every year we were happy to celebrate the surpassing of value year per year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
No doubt, almost everyone has been waiting for this Ember period which is September - December but I personally have not been seeing anything turning around positively in the alts coin market too but still need to maintain the patient which we've being maintaining since. Though, anything can happen anytime base on my little experience in Crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: