Pages:
Author

Topic: December is coming no real growth for alts yet... - page 12. (Read 3404 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

it is still the long way u till december and in my opinion almost everything may happen in this period of time so do not worry
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Now everyone is talking about this, that growth will begin in December. I think the market will surprise more than once and in December there may be a sharp drop, but next spring there may be a good pamp.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
I believe that this will not happen. They had plenty of chances to run ETF. What we see. They sit in one place and do nothing. Why does that have to change?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
that is also my hope that in 2019 bitcoin will rise I believe that. . I don't know, but if you look at this graph that happens every 400 days or more, bitcoin will rise, maybe this is bitcoin preparation to go up. We'll see 2019 later what will happen
Activity: 284
If it was that easy then everyone would be rich.  You cant expect these runs to just make every coin go crazy
copper member
Activity: 364

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

We are still in 2018 bro. You just fast forwarded, hope it's not because of the bullish market? Anyway, no matter what, there's still a great future in crypto. It doesn't matter the time, the market can pick up at anytime. No time of the year is most important as far as am concerned. Good comes at any time, the question is will you be ready to grab it when it comes?
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
Just a little bit of patience my friends, we can't really predict when it is to happen but as long as we are ready of our holdings to sell that time.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
The year still hasn't ended, has it? There is still time left and a bull run does not take a long to start. Just keep calm and hope for the best.
Activity: 5
Its hard to predict a bull run let alone its exact arrival time. Its tiresome for all of us but isnt it better to hold on than just losing it all? Perhaps a gradual increase is better in the long run than a shady market that is so risky to invest in.
Activity: 5
It is advised not to loose hope yet, as the year still is not over. Even if a bullrun doesn't happen we might see a price rise by the end but it is advised to keep the expectation low.
Activity: 6
There is no need to panic and be frustrated. This year has not ended yet and there is still time for the bull run to happen by the end of this year.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
Nobody can tell you, when the bull run is coming. We are all waiting for the beginning of November, because in 2017, everything began to rise exactly during the first days of November. Just wait for another week and we will see if the bull run is coming in 2018 or not.
We are waiting for something from the very beginning of the year, first the end of the Chinese year, then the summer holidays, the decision of the SEC, October, now we are waiting for November. Not the fact that the situation that happened last year will be repeated.
Activity: 280
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
pump is unpredictable. Who will tell you for sure when you will grow? correctly no one
Activity: 144
I still feel there is likely going to be a run up this year, if you look closely the volume on the exchanges has decrease and this mean something people are anticipating something big, it is either we start a new bull run with the launch of Bakkt or the ETF approval would be the one to kick start the bull run.

I agree...I do not know when the next pump will be but this time i'm ready...I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
Nobody can tell you, when the bull run is coming. We are all waiting for the beginning of November, because in 2017, everything began to rise exactly during the first days of November. Just wait for another week and we will see if the bull run is coming in 2018 or not.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
I think a lot of altcoins are getting ready to moon soon. The downtrend has been going on for ages now, clear signs of stabilization and accumulation are visible. This is the best moment to buy in my opinion.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Behold. I still actively participate in many campaigns and expect this growth, because these projects will show maximum growth.
Activity: 448
Yes, as we see today, it becomes a mystery in December of the end of 2018 which puts a lot of hope in people with market predictions there will be a pum, but unfortunately there are still less strong signs. don't panic at least we have to be prepared for a strategy to deal with the beginning of a year that might be bad.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
We still hope and believe that there will be a bull run by December and we are not giving up hope and are still watching.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I still feel there is likely going to be a run up this year, if you look closely the volume on the exchanges has decrease and this mean something people are anticipating something big, it is either we start a new bull run with the launch of Bakkt or the ETF approval would be the one to kick start the bull run.
Pages:
Jump to: