Pages:
Author

Topic: December is coming no real growth for alts yet... - page 15. (Read 3405 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

Yes, I saw this bad thing going on in a long time, somehow, even I saw a post that said this evil would run until mid 2019. I hope this is not true.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
Exactly as someone said before, last year is an example how things can boil quick and also wrap up in a quick pace. Mostly everything concluded in a matter of weeks if not days. We could see another minor bull run until the end of the year, but a biggest so far is probably coming next year.
Activity: 728
As i remember we didn't have big growth last October also, bull run started later. But i am also not sure that this year we will have bull run, may be next or in 2020.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
December is not the priority for the growth in market the bear is still very strong and still at early stage which shows that we are going to see a long time bear market before the bull finally comes so just hold your position or buy more now as it is the best time to acquire more.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

For sustainable development, cryptocurrencies do not need a regular pamp, but sustainable development with the introduction of ICA regulation, the arrival of institutional investors and the massive adoption of cryptocurrencies as a means of payments for merchants.
Activity: 308
Look at the last year market charts. The market started to pump in about only November. Let's see this time, but honestly I am expecting smooth grows.
But in the last year, the price did not fall from the beginning of the year until the end of the year as this year. I don't think the market can recover in this year but I still hope it can happen
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Look at the last year market charts. The market started to pump in about only November. Let's see this time, but honestly I am expecting smooth grows.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
And why did you decide that this growth should begin in December? Every month, everyone thinks that growth is about to begin, but this is not happening. I am sure that at the beginning of next year everyone will be waiting for the next spring growth.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The rise in the price of cryptocurrency does not depend on the time of year, so it is not necessary that the bull market will return to us in December. This can happen suddenly at any time.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
The growth will be for alternative cryptocurrencies too but it will be not so good and profitable as for others. Altcoins are dependent and it kills them.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9

The SEC thing is the elites attempting to front-run any ramp ups in the prices of cryptos, and take the majority of the profits when they occur.  By their nature (the money men,) they have to be first at everything, hording, and lording over everyone else.

And the reason so many people have a tough time predicting bull markets is because they don't understand the big picture.

Keep in mind, fed policy is DESIGNED to keep you and everyone else poor, except their owners.  This ramp up in crypto is occurring during a time in the late stages of the lifespan of the dollar when there are serious shortages of dollars, in effect squeezing everyone all that much more.  So, here we are near the mathematical end of the dollar's lifespan which is raising the stakes of every investment decision.

The point is the money men control the crypto markets and base their decisions to let it go up or down based on the crowd sentiment their algorithms detect.   It's a fleecing operation designed to preserve faith in the US dollar.

Until there is a world-wide dollar crises and the Central Banks lose control, they will abuse the crypto markets to destroy sentiment, increase fear, and play on people's FOMO emotions.

We are genuinely in the HODL phase of the crypto money paradigm shift, and it will remain that way until the world gets sick and tired of the dollar and its corrupt government telling everyone what they can and can't do.
Activity: 173
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
For altcoins the growth won't be but BTC's holders will be so happy because there will be one more present for them from the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 308
In the cryptocurrency market, everything is unpredictable. Perhaps we will see a good growth by the end of this year, and perhaps we will not see at the beginning of the next. No one knows for sure.
Activity: 462
I think it is already clear that this year nothing enchanting will happen, but still it is difficult to make any predictions. 2 months left, but during this period a lot of things can happen
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
People don't realize, that when btc had it's biggest crash before this one, the bear market lasted a full two years.
Of course, things are different now, but it wouldn't be surprising if the bear market continued into next year.

However, there are actual real signs of bullish sentiments.
BTC has been stable in the $6000s for a full two months now.
This means we have finally bottomed out.
After a period of stability it is natural for demand to rise and value to rise along with it.

Not just that, many financial institutions are jumping in to crypto or planning to.
A lot of them are developing their own in house blockchain solutions, but participation in the market is a big thing.

Because of these, I fully expect a bull run to happen this year.
When it does happen, we will see new all time highs.
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
If we try to go back last year before the bull run which happen before the end of the year 2017 , we can see that what happen now is also happens last year. Meaning before the bull run occurs some altcoins and market experience the down trend . I really positive that what happening now is just a preparation for something big .

this year especial
y the second part of it has been really bad for the ethereum and in my opi ion it deserves to have soem peace and quite time right now
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Ya, rising of the value for cryptocurrencies aren't depending on the time, its can be analys by the chart and news to help pushing as well. Of course we don't know what happen for next end-this year, but one thing that you must remember, its always need technical and fundamental.
i hope taht de ember will bring soem good news as we ahve seen a lot of bad ones this year so i thope the end will be better
Activity: 461
If we try to go back last year before the bull run which happen before the end of the year 2017 , we can see that what happen now is also happens last year. Meaning before the bull run occurs some altcoins and market experience the down trend . I really positive that what happening now is just a preparation for something big .
Activity: 448
Yes, it's sad to understand that the time is already coming, but based on the schedule that every trader sees today, even the one who has just begun to understand cryptocurrency, I think that all this is clear, that something should happen soon.
http://www.securix.io/
Personally I think that the bullrun won't come in the end of this year. I think it will come in the beginning of the next one. Somewhere in January or February I think.
i hope that the cryptocurrencies will grow as i would like to see my account nalance is growing but we will se what will happen for real
Pages:
Jump to: