Pages:
Author

Topic: December is coming no real growth for alts yet... - page 17. (Read 3406 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

We should hope for the best and yet we also have to expect for the worse. Here in cryptocurrency everything is unpredictable and maybe we can see signs for a bull run in the next couple of months. But as what I said earlier we should expect for the worse that no bullrun this year or even next year.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Yes it is a very real situation and I'm afraid of it honestly, but I think it will all be resolved in a positive way and the bulls will win in the end of the year, the question is for how long they will come on the market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
I hate to sound this negative because I have always chosen to see things from the positive angle even when it looks quite gloomy I don't think the expected recovery of the market is going to happen before December
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

If the market condition isn't recovering yet at the end of this year, I'll be wait during the 2019 while hoping that the condition will get better from time to time.

Only with patience will later have good expectations, so to overcome this condition only by being patient and waiting for the good opportunity to come. And surely the condition is always there.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Just exactly my thought, I have told few of my friends that unless something like ETF happens there won't be any bull run this year, the reason is that so many people have lost money in the space, so many ICO have taken out a lot of money from the space, and there are no many investors into the space, people are afraid to invest, and many who have coins are praying for the market to go up so that they will sell off, so before bull run will happen, there must be something like ETF that will bring in new set of investors into the space, without that, forget about bull run until next year.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250

If the market condition isn't recovering yet at the end of this year, I'll be wait during the 2019 while hoping that the condition will get better from time to time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
There are some sense in your thread, but it depends on the situation that make the bull run, if the one that makes the bull run because of more people invest then no need to be afraid that 2019 will be start with gloomy price, but the problem now there is still no sign of bull coming, even with positive news and rumours, the market still in gloomy place, we need boost not just pump and dump
Activity: 742
there is no way we can predict about bull run, all we have to do is bag some more of your favorite coin and lets wait.. December is just around the corner so i think there is no big pump coming like was last year
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
Fears and I have, it is possible that the growth will not start. But I don't believe it, the mood of the market just on the bullish trend, at least some of the slightest good news will begin to expand the market.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

If you keep hold your coins, it will become hard pressure into your mind and strategy. Down trend still running and every news can't create speculation to raise higher price action in significant value, everything look's empty for me. I'm not suggest you to cut loss but think and do realistic is need to be done. See again your strategy and fix it, good luck to you.   
Activity: 924
Merit: 148

As far as I remember, during the last year things started to pick within a week so there is still hope for the best to come. Lets grasp one important thing that crypto currencies can be very manipulative and thus at nay point if whales or big millionaire groups thought to pump it then they will do it willingly. Last years study shows that Futures investment and acceptance of the Crypto currency from Japan were the leading factors for this and thus a good news can also impact things nicely. We need such sparks this year also. I guess its too early to judge about everything, at the very last movement things can go wild.

Very true. The acceptance of cryptocurrencies by Japan led to a huge rally during the middle of last year while whales pumped it to insane levels during the end of last year which  goes to show how volatile this market truly is.

I am fairly confident that the market situation will not change for the remainder of this year no matter how many people pray due to the prolonged bear market through out this year and I feel 2019 could be completely different if the ETF proposal gets approved.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
At the end of September, CNBC published the news that Google was ending the ban on cryptocurrency advertising but that it had not had a good impact on the crypto market at this time and even tended to decline, I was really waiting for the end of the year and always praying the cryptocurrency would be a drastic increase
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
everything is speculation and prediction. The funny thing about the so called 'bull run' is that nobody knows when it will start. It can be today, tomorrow or next week. It can happen this year or next year. you may not know when it will start because there are so many theory about this so called bull run. some people beleive it is a market correction while some says its manipulation. whatever it is, it is very important and brave not to lose hope in crypto and always look forward to better days and we shouldnt forget the lesson we have learn from it.
Activity: 420
Still no rise, but in cryptoworld all can be happened in one two days, its very fast market.
So i am waiting and hope for better finale this year
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
That is true but we don't have to worry because everything will be back in normal. The bounties that I have joined right now are focusing on the products of  their project so  it will have a great value when the price goes up once again. This means people are also adapting to what is currently happening in the market and this is good.
Activity: 364

Are there no more events that can affect the current situation, except for the adoption of ETF. This is just one of many reasons, but not the main one. And about the fact that alts are not suitable for the current period, this is not true, only they can save the investor.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I'm with you ,even bitcoin no growth at all ,I'm thinking its too late for bull run this year at all,all altcoins are taking the dive with everything in red,I'd say this year is just better for only those that want to invest ,coins are cheaper but not encouraging
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
In fact, only two months are left before the new year. During this time, important events should take place in the world of cryptocurrency. The question remains the same - whether the market will grow at the end of the year. If the market does not rise during this period, it will greatly disappoint both potential investors and cryptocurrency holders. After that, the bear market may drag on again for a long time. It would be much better if the market still grow, not even very significantly, but grow. Just this long period of stagnation is already tired, we are waiting for growth and new developments.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 126

I do also monitor the market because I am hoping that I can see bitcoin /eth / alt improvents. Last time I saw bitcoin goes down in 327K in PH money then days pass bitcoin increase up to 340K I think. Up to now, it is still on that range, no big changes so I am already asking myself if bull run will still occur in December.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
No movement for bitcoin means no movement for alts, so if there is something that you can't see for bitcoin then don't expect it for bitcoin. While the market has been so stagnant don't expect that alts will move on its own. Alts do depend on bitcoins movement and that's how you'll see real growth in the upcoming months for it. Well, give it up if you want to and just leave your wallets until the next bull run comes. There's still a long way to go for everybody.
Pages:
Jump to: