Pages:
Author

Topic: December is coming no real growth for alts yet... - page 20. (Read 3406 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 105
We can hereby conclude that thing if this year ended but we are in the month of October so we can't assume things like sudden growths and falls, really ETF again? don't expect anything from it SEC would likely be going to delay the decision or reject the request well if this has been approved then it will add to the growth but do you think ETF alone can raise the price base on the expectation of the people who hold crypto?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Why do many people say that encryption will increase in December? Will bull market come? Because last year's bull market lasted until the end of the year. The bear market has been going on for a long time this year. There is no sign of recovery in the market. I don't think there will be any bull market this year. Let's take a look at the end of the year.

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

If I remember right, last year at this time it was the same, prices were moving up and down with no major breakthrough to highs or lows. So there is probably still time for prices to pick up if we are gonna repeat the same like it was last year. ETF news would probably make a great push for prices to go up in whole market but it seems like that won't happen this year... We can just be patient now and let's hope last year will repeat itself, it is still early to tell.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I read that Bitcoin developers have found a solution to the problem of scaling if they can implement it into their network then it will greatly affect the growth ! Also Yes I am also waiting for news about ETF !
Providing solution to the scaling problem of bitcoin transactions might not really triggers a pump in price  as expected but a positive news from ETF will definitely have an impact towards the expected pump in price in December else I don't expect any improvement in the present state of the price which had been in ranging between $6K+ although stable.
Activity: 276
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
There was no really clear explanation why the highest bull run happened last year, so we cant really expect it will happen again this year. So for me, as long as the market is red, I plan to hold my coins until then.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
Don't cry, mate.
Eventually there might be a big pump, but I don't know when it should occur. Don't make predictions, don't expect something and finally you will receive what you want
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
I read that Bitcoin developers have found a solution to the problem of scaling if they can implement it into their network then it will greatly affect the growth ! Also Yes I am also waiting for news about ETF !
You are probably talking about Lighting Network. Sadly it doesn't work yet, but it is solution ! Why December it could be even this month, the bitcoin's price is now fluctuating between 6k-7k I think it is good to assume that bitcoin is now a stable (a bit at least).
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
First of all don't expect too much from now until end of this year because it looks like nothing is going to happen and ETF approval also against the crypto currencies which make the prices too fall more if the results announced so better be ready for more bearish trend if the bull run begins just glads to accept that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
Activity: 455
Merit: 250

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

Maybe everything is not as you think. Cold wallets of Binance and Bitfinex over the past months transferred a huge amount of Bitcoin to their hot wallets.
It is difficult to call such an accidental, therefore, soon the movement will begin and no matter which way.
Activity: 280
yamzu
I think, we already have the time to wait for december, because it's only end of october now and one more month to the end of the autumn.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Its been very tiring of waiting this bull run ang I think we're running out of time for this year , because biitcoin were stagnant at $6000 plus and also altcoins are not moving up but the remaining two months is enough to catch up the highest price of BTC for this year which is sbout $9000 .
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
Yes, it seems that the price would really stagnate and won't have a huge movement in this coming months. Though I believe that the huge bull run that happened last 2017 will repeat.
Activity: 280
Waiting for a bull trend is for people who like easy money. We must be able to adapt to the situation, now is the perfect time for trading.
Activity: 504
I also hoped that today many projects, many altcoins can really very seriously show their capabilities on a new wave of interest, which all the same should have begun, but nothing happens, what is happening here I do not understand.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Even Nostradamus could not foresee everything in the world))) Evaluate the statistics of interest and growth of cryptocurrencies and the crypto community in the world over the past 5 years and maybe you will come to the conclusion that the growth will not be in December 2018, but in December 2020?)))) No one can tell you when there will be a rise or fall,here only your personal opinion makes sense.
Activity: 425
Are you expecting the bull run to happen this year? Most likely that will not happen, hoping that to next early next year. Up to now there is sign of bearish market and bull run is nowhere in sight. Altcoins might increase as soon as the market turns green.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
You are right that a lot of crypto believers are expecting a good bull run before the year end. We might see it coming but I don't think that btc and alts will gonna reached their ATH this year. Reaching 50% of their ATH is good enough for me and let's wait cause 2019 might be the year where crypto will be embraced by all people globally.
Activity: 822
Bull run isn't fixed to a particular period, December is coming but isn't guaranteed bull run will take charge coming December new people who got to know crypto last quarter of 2017 are delusional about bull run taking charge in December it may run in December it may be opposite of expectation of people.
Activity: 686
there is no rule that december is giving us a bull run every year. yes last year that happened in december but that does not tell there is bull run in every december. all we have to do is wait and collect more cheap coins.
Pages:
Jump to: