Pages:
Author

Topic: December is coming no real growth for alts yet... - page 16. (Read 3405 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

well we have the whole november now and it is not the very end of october yet so we will see there is a lot of time ahead
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
Personally I think that the bullrun won't come in the end of this year. I think it will come in the beginning of the next one. Somewhere in January or February I think.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I feel the same way. I believe that the bull run might not happen this year because a lot of investors already lost their interest. The bear market scares investors, its like a never ending winter so the investors just migrated to a different place just to make their lives better. I think there will be a bit of recovery by the end of the year but it will not be as high as last December. The increase will be too low to even consider a bull run. It will be a very mild one.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

Indeed, it seems to be a bad year for altcoins and other cryptos. We are on the last months for this year but recovery is still not happening unlike on the previous year whereas right from the start of the last quarter of the year,  increase have already show itself to the market. Maybe next year will be the year of upward movement and we really do should hope for the betterment of the market.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
As the cryptomarket is highly volatile, there is no way of surely saying that the market will go through a Bull run by the end of this year. We can only hope and calculate. From the look of the market it may seem like the market will not face a bull market soon enough, but considering the volatility it may happen at any time.
brand new
Activity: 0
The advices are pretty good. Not only in crypto, these advices can be followed during any business and investment. And the main purpose of business is to benefit no matter what, so don't just give up just because the market isn't going well.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
If we need to examine the previous four-year charts, we will see significant increases in November and after. I think you are doing an early analysis because we are not in November yet, but there is also a fact that there is no possibility that this scenario will occur every year. In other words, to reach the results of the analysis you have done, it has to go through a period of 1-2 weeks which is a very long time for the crypto sector.
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
maybe there is no high rise for the price this coming december.. altcoins are on swing even bitcoin and also there is no way we can predict what will happen to the market, bull or bear
Activity: 26
This year we'll not see new highs,but some corrections recovery is expected. There seems to be no significant increase. The point is let's keep hoping,I pray our hope never dies.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
Ya, rising of the value for cryptocurrencies aren't depending on the time, its can be analys by the chart and news to help pushing as well. Of course we don't know what happen for next end-this year, but one thing that you must remember, its always need technical and fundamental.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I think that the bear market will be continuing at the year end , so altcoins will have no improvement of its price value falldown , but this will not take for a very long time , time will come for the comeback of the market to rise up and be healthy again , so we are only hoping that it will be finally over ,because all are affected by this falldown season.
brand new
Activity: 0
There are still two months remaining of 2018. You never know when the market starts moving. If not in December, we must not loose hope. There is nothing fixed about bull run in December; it can happen in, early 2019.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Yes, the statement in the coming months, the ETF may have a significant impact on the cryptocurrency market. As the trend from year to year shows, Bitcoin current is growing until mid-December and then there is already a decline whether it will also be unknown this year. This is due to the fact that everyone is starting to go to Fiat to buy gifts for the holidays.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I think the market condition this year is different from the previous year, this is because this year there were too many scam projects that made many media report negative things about crypto and made investors afraid to invest.
  The price of Bitcoin 20k was just because of the amount of ico. I hope that the bitcoin will grow and its price will be 10k
Activity: 542

I still feel Bullish this coming December 2018. There's some shaking, correction happening on the market price. But I know one day, the MArket Cap will hit the $1 trillion mark. Financial Institution, Tech Companies and Bankers are all going in to the Cryptocurrency world. We just need to continue the awareness of it to the people everywhere. The real growth is making them Educated anything about it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
For Alts to get growth Bitcoin needs to get back to 20k Range , yes there is some alts that got like 20-50% growth . But to see same thing what happened last year December , then we need to see BTC back at 20k range again and after that alts hopefully will follow . Im not 100% sure on that , but it should be based on graph history Cheesy
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
I think the market condition this year is different from the previous year, this is because this year there were too many scam projects that made many media report negative things about crypto and made investors afraid to invest.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

That's also my opinion, things are not happening like we are expecting I stop reading those experts reviews that we will reach $40,000 or more this year I just find comfort that Bitcoin is not dropping to the $5000 level this is important for the confidence not to slide down.
Activity: 925
When there is so much hope, it will never happen. Once people have lost confidence in the market, that is when the market grows and uptrend. It was hoped that the market would rebound in August and now ends in October and the market is still unchanged. So the last two months of 2018 are unchanged and we will have a 2018 at the bottom
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Indeed, many think like that because in 2018 the price of coins on the market is indeed unstable, many have decreased prices, prices are very unpredictable, surely many losses are experienced by investors who buy coins when prices are still high, hopefully expectations in early 2019 will become reality
Pages:
Jump to: