Pages:
Author

Topic: December is coming no real growth for alts yet... - page 18. (Read 3406 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
in my opinion this year won't be like last year, too hope that December is better it seems like fantasy market conditions are still bad, I am quite skeptical of this condition.
well, for now there is no significant development for altcoins, maybe because it is caused by the price of bitcoin and ETH that have not pumped very high. well, I think that we only have to wait until the price of the two coins rises before the altcoin price goes up too, and hopefully this year it will happen....
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
in my opinion this year won't be like last year, too hope that December is better it seems like fantasy market conditions are still bad, I am quite skeptical of this condition.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Looking form the market condition in the past few month, the price of all alt coins are dropping and now it seems to look more stable, event though it still not rising as high as in 2017, so it seems at the end of the year, the price will not have changed much. But still we can't really predict what will happen to the crypto market.
Activity: 532
the circumstances that exist in the current time is different to the situation in a while ago. Maybe because some policies could make crypto ride but for the moment there are no signs of a definite about the rise in crypto. If many have speculated December will take place may bull run much do imagine if this happened because of what happened in the past year without looking at other factors such as the cause.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
It's too soon to rule out and give up hope for a bull by the end of December. We're still far off from coming to December to determine if a change would happen or not. In some casesp positive news regarding the market had played a role in the bull so, we'll have to be patient to find out what happens by December's end. Hopefully something good.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.
There are two things wrong with your idea. First of all it doesn't matter if its December or not and crypto currencies do not go up every year at the same time, if that happened we would all buy coins at October and sell at January and make a killing, we would all be rich. That can't happen, bitcoin and altcoins do not go up and down at the same time of the year every year that is insane to think that is possible.

However, lets assume you are right and coins go up in December every single year, we are still in October and we still have a long way to go to December. Last year during 21th of October it was again at around $6k levels whereas the price was more than $20k when it reached all time high.

Hence, if you believe the price should be going up we still have time to reach those levels but I think you should prepare yourself that the price probably won't do the same thing every year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Who said that there will be growth of alts?
Do you actually think that alts will start just magically start to grow nevrtheless the situation in market and the huge amount of scams..
This is not gonna happen, the best case scenario is that slow gradual increase will start.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think can't  help into cryptocurrency about the ber month because even if the holiday season closely coming
To celebrate the holiday this coming december hoping price increase a little upto 7$ For bitcoin to go up also the alts.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
With the cryptocurrency market, the bull run is unpredictable, it will come very unexpected. When the bull run occurs, the exchange rate will rise to an unprecedented level. So hopefully by the end of 2018 bull run will happen, and the ETH will increase to $ 1,000.
Activity: 244
Since 2 month crypto market is looking stable and when the steady growth will start than is still chance will be seeing bull run in December. Also the positive sentiment in the market is increasing in the market because of news of bakkt and fidelity institutional grade exchange leaving behind the negative sentiment of market which was created due to longest bear market. Both of this exchanges are trying to attract institutional investors and bring fresh money from them. Hopefully the we will see BTC around 10000$ till year's end.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
according to my technical analysis the cryptocurrency will continue to rise in 2019 but the price is not as high as last year if the SEC does not support cryptocurrency
Nah, forget those $20k ATH last year, we're so lucky to witnessed it and being able to sell such high amount of price thus gaining a huge profit too. If the SEC doesn't want to support the ETF then so be it, ETF is not the only thing we are focusing right now. In fact we do focus on more updates of bitcoin and other altcoins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

Even i don't see any such sign of bull run as there is no real big transaction that has happen or no such updates from the market that shows or even gives hint about such things.But you never know what can happen in the future.Lets hope something good happens.
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
yeah, seems like we will be just hoping that bull run coming and coming  Sad Seen the some sign in market but market again back to the previous bottom. But we can just discussion can't sure for next move in the market.   Smiley
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

If people have based their hopes on last year's rally then they'll be in for sheer disappointment as last year the rally took place because of mass adoption and bitcoins futures coming. These year adoption has been less, all alts have taken a bad beating, the only way for a rally is major mass adoption, approval of bitcoins etf, and both are not looking good at this stage. If the charts continue at this rate then yes, we'll enter 2019 on a gloomy note.

Activity: 390
Merit: 100
i don't know for market moved for this year even in december soon, because after halving i'm not sure market can growup in end of year
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Unfortunately, we can not see any sign of bullish market yet. Most probably it will not happen in this year. But it will happen soon. The best thing is hold your coins and invest more.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
There has been several speculations and predictions surrounding the price of crypto but the situation of the market is not getting a bit better but close to having the worse, nevertheless as it is widely known and remain a fact that crypto is unpredictable which is why we should keep our fingers crossed and see what the last two months of the year hold in stock as per the next bull run
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1785
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
It is true that Bitcoin is currently in a difficult time. because of various circumstances and the most crowded about ETFs. Bitcoin in 2018 is bleak and altcoins follow it. Just waiting for 2019. Whatever can happen in the cryptocurrency world, we can only hope and the most important thing is STOP FUD and don't spread it. Spread the news about GOOD NEWS BITCOIN, because it's better.
Activity: 574
I think it's a pump but it's not like last year's almost 100% profit right now it's just 10 to 20% in the market place it's hard to predict but I'm sure that it will not be the same as bull run last year. As of now the one of the reason is scam cause of losing investors
Activity: 448
Merit: 4

I think the bull market will come by the end of the year. Good news has already gone such as the launch of the exchange on December 12, 2018. Bakkt is a cryptocurrency unit of the Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) and this is no less important than ETF.
Pages:
Jump to: