Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 29. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 21, 2018, 06:48:43 AM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience
Yes, I have take a wrong decision in trading before because when my token price decreased, i did panic selling for it to avoid too much loss for my profit but when i saw that tokens price on the other week, it increased a lot and i have so much regret about it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 06:46:29 AM
I have never done that stupid, and I will never do that, we discuss in this forum so that we do not become people who easily panic and immediately sell the coins we have.

LOL, u have a strong mind when you can say like that. Even when we discuss here, we still feel panic if it affects our profits.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 06:46:13 AM
As I think everyone has done that. I am convinced that everyone has made a wrong decision and it is like a regret. panic when the price drops drastically and then we sell coins that are owned at a cheap price.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
August 21, 2018, 06:42:46 AM

Yes I have experienced that before. I was in panic holding by the way, in which I have the attitude of “Fear of Missing Out”. I regretted holding my token too much, in which it ends up having my tokens dropped in value. So that’s my regret until now. Just my two sats.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 06:42:14 AM
I think everyone made such decisions and thus learned from his mistakes. This is quite normal especially for beginners, but in this way they receive valuable experience and in the future will be able to avoid such situations.
Activity: 476
August 21, 2018, 06:41:42 AM

That was my first time entering the market. I started with the green market, so that was the first time I faced the bear market. I was frightened and bored with them immediately. And you know, they were x2 after a few hours Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 06:40:49 AM
I have never done that stupid, and I will never do that, we discuss in this forum so that we do not become people who easily panic and immediately sell the coins we have.
Activity: 27
August 21, 2018, 06:35:53 AM
yes, i made some really bad calls when i first started trading. Since that i always plan ahead and don't start panicking even if something looks really terrifying.
Activity: 364
August 21, 2018, 06:33:13 AM
Any decision made in a panic or rush is never the best because the right analysis is not often done about the situation and I think bad market news can make people take a decision in a panic which they will later regret it. Decisions made in a panic are not the best at all and can make you lose a lot of money.
The current market is a manifestation of panic, which has fallen more than ten % for three consecutive days. Bitcoin has broken the key $6,800. It seems that the market will continue to fall.
Activity: 94
August 21, 2018, 06:28:59 AM
Any decision made in a panic or rush is never the best because the right analysis is not often done about the situation and I think bad market news can make people take a decision in a panic which they will later regret it. Decisions made in a panic are not the best at all and can make you lose a lot of money.
Activity: 83
August 20, 2018, 06:59:20 PM
In my view, to keep clear of selling irrationally most often requieres a plan plus some self-control which is achieved by painstaking DYOR.
Activity: 130
August 20, 2018, 03:07:27 AM
As the price goes down and continues to fall, I'm very nervous. I do not know why so much down when I see so many telegrams constantly begging to buy. Perhaps this is my mistake to believe those signals
Activity: 34
August 20, 2018, 03:03:21 AM
It have just happened to me when I sold ETh coin with afraid of it decreased more. But after that it increasing alittle bit.
Activity: 518
August 20, 2018, 02:59:43 AM
Making decision in a panic state is like point gun at oneself, it should be avoided by all means! The panic emotional state will be lifted eventually and what decision made during such time might not be undone!
Activity: 129
August 20, 2018, 02:59:37 AM
When I first joined the cryptocurrency market, I didn’t understand anything. I was very scared when I saw the market’s decline. I sold my coins at a low price. In a few days, the price rose wildly. I lost my money. I didn’t get anything, I regret it very much, I hope everyone can stay calm.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
August 20, 2018, 02:58:24 AM
I remember that I had cases when I made decisions during a mass panic at the market. But in general, I would not say that I was badly hurt by this. After all, I managed to sell Bitcoin for 12k.
Good thing that you able to enjoy from that level, as we seen that the value continue to fall and we can't predict the next movements inside the exchange, wrong decision, yes indeed, we do have our own experience the best thing to do is use it as your basis to avoid doing the same mistake again and keep
regretting for the rest of your trading business.
Activity: 162
August 20, 2018, 02:56:58 AM
We must stay calm in investing in the encryption market. When the price falls, don't panic. Don't make a decision when you panic. Because it is easy for us to make mistakes.
Activity: 114
August 20, 2018, 02:55:10 AM
Most decisions in panic lead to mistakes. I made many of these decisions when I first started crypto. By the time I learned to control the mind and fight the panic
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 02:53:02 AM
At the beginning of the year 2018, I had made the wrong decision because I panic and sell of coins that I have. The market was falling and the coins that I am holding is already a loss of more than 50%. And then I sold it for fear prices will increasingly come down. But in recent months the coin goes up very high, of course, I regret because of the panic in the falling market conditions.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
August 20, 2018, 02:46:38 AM
When market will crash, you should not worry  and hold your crypto and wait for going up , i hope market will grow after Sep,30.
Pages:
Jump to: