Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 31. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 24
August 11, 2018, 12:29:11 PM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience
Maybe, everyone commits this kind of attitude. Actually, the more you panic, the more you make a wrong mistakes in your life specially in selling and trading your coins. If you panic and shocked by the market, you might lose your profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
August 11, 2018, 12:26:12 PM
of course panic is lost. When we panic and sell we will lost. I lost more than 1000 usd because panic. Thst is why I am not a good trader. Many coins lost value because of panic. Today the market is red. I think this situation is not good for me. I still can throw away the panic feeling. I don"t lnow why. I want to learn how to be profit trader  but it is not easy
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 12:20:48 PM
I believe that panic creates a loss. So I try not to panic. I leave my head cold. This keeps my portfolio.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 06:41:40 AM
A lot of times especially when Im on rush. Anything that was made in a short period of time and didnt think about it wisely, for sure you will regret it after you've decided.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
August 11, 2018, 05:46:51 AM
Panic for what?

Since i trade on exchange, panic will be friend everyday. If price going low, and we think will going up again but price going down more, it will make you to sell you coin immediately. It is called PANIC SELLING.

If i in condition panic, i decide to hold around 2 week, and sell it whatever will be.

you are not panic selling, that part is right but what you do is not right either! you are panic holding!
when price goes down every experience trader knows that they have to sell and you have to do it as fast as possible.
you should not confuse "panic selling" with "stop loss". these are two very different things. a panic sell is when the dump is already over and price is at the bottom and you sell so that you miss out on the recovery. but a stop loss is when you sell a long time before the dump has ended to prevent a big loss and protect your investment.
also the "panic holding" is when a newbie thinks if he holds that altcoin that is getting dumped he is being right and he will make a profit. but what happens in reality is that the newbie loses a lot of money, locks his funds in some shitcoin that got dumped and because he will wait a very long time for the recovery and finally he will panic sell eventually at a much bigger loss.
Hahahah yeah he is right, you are panic holding. The panic sell is totally different than holding 2 weeks a dropping down asset..

Panic is something everyone lives in their trading lives. This taste must be tasted once. Everyone do this mistake, but sometimes panic sell actually prevents you losing more money. So don't panic, use stop loss Wink That's the key.
Activity: 90
August 11, 2018, 05:40:31 AM
i did, and i have a lot experiences with taking decision when i was panic after seeing market situation or price situation. this is what i need to fix, starting to invest with my spare money and hold it as long as i can, so i will never get attacked by panic anymore. i will prefer long term investment since now, and will never to get back to do daily trading to earn profit from my investment. especially with current market situatiin which was very risky.

Usually if you decide during the moment you are panic surely the consequences is not good.What ever happen always be calm everthing will be fine.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 05:31:55 AM
I once sold Neo when the price was dropping drastically at that time I was panicking, because I was afraid the price would decrease even more, finally I sold it then I regretted that the coin that I sold it a month later rose very dramatically.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
August 11, 2018, 05:28:46 AM
i did, and i have a lot experiences with taking decision when i was panic after seeing market situation or price situation. this is what i need to fix, starting to invest with my spare money and hold it as long as i can, so i will never get attacked by panic anymore. i will prefer long term investment since now, and will never to get back to do daily trading to earn profit from my investment. especially with current market situatiin which was very risky.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
August 11, 2018, 05:19:41 AM
I make one wrong decision and sell my holding coins when the market was dropping significantly and I sell immediately in the panic that it will drop further but now I regret my decision as after some time market revive and my all sell coins were at huge gains.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 05:17:31 AM
Everyone has had a bad experience from his life's journey. I think that also happened in Crypto. I have the wrong experience in making decisions to follow a project that requires me to give my dedication every day. However, at one point I got information that the project I was following was a scam. I felt that they had made me very disappointed because they did not appreciate the slightest effort that I had given. For that, do not panic in choosing a project, investigate first with details.
Activity: 142
August 11, 2018, 05:12:58 AM
Of course, this happened to me more than once, but now I do not regret it, in panic when the price jumped a little, I sold everything, and then this coin has grown twice as much, and I was upset but in a few days it instantly fell to almost zero and it has raised my mood!
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 05:04:21 AM
The decision was very hard I think because selling at low prices in the market conditions are very bad. I lost money but it doesn't matter to me because I think there is still another chance to earn money. When taking the wrong decision is something a good experience for me. Because the future can make us always to be cautious before taking a decision.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
August 11, 2018, 04:52:07 AM
making decisions when panicking won't be true not only in the crypto world, in the real world is the same, if you want to make a decision you have to be calm not when you panic because it will only make regret later Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 04:45:55 AM
The current market is a manifestation of panic, which has fallen more than 10% for three consecutive days. Bitcoin has broken the key $6,800. It seems that the market will continue to fall.
Activity: 180
August 11, 2018, 04:44:06 AM
When I panic, I always do not see market. That way, I would not be tempted or affected to sell coins I had. Because to be honest it is very prone to. When we panicked, we will be more easily influenced by our emotions.
Activity: 22
August 11, 2018, 04:41:51 AM
panic when the price drops drastically and then we sell coins that are owned at a cheap price. whereas some time later the price increases again.
Activity: 53
August 11, 2018, 02:57:07 AM
The first thing not to do in crypto world is never to make decisions in panic or hasty mind. The market may be unstable, the price may be low, you may have faced extreme loss but keep patience and wait until the market goes stables.
Activity: 196
August 11, 2018, 01:39:04 AM
In the first months when ii start to invest in crypto i make mistake rushing and take few panic decision,l lost some money , but i learn from that experience and now i will not make any panic decision.
Activity: 26
August 11, 2018, 01:18:12 AM
Everyone has experienced this. Many times people will panic or even panic for something. Once people will make wrong judgments and eventually cause heavy losses, we need to stay calm at all times.
Activity: 85
August 11, 2018, 01:17:16 AM
One of the main reasons people make mistakes is panic . Never need to make decisions in panic
Pages:
Jump to: