Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 32. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 01:05:50 AM
Panic is the worst enemy of traders and panicking comes as a result of uncontrolled emotion and greed. You do not react to news of the market by panicking otherwise you will make mistake and when a mistake is done then loss follows. I once lost my fund through panic and i have to refund the account to start trading again.
Activity: 102
August 11, 2018, 01:05:10 AM
This is one of the worst momments to make decisions in the cryptocurrency arena,. When panicking your decision making ability is quite clouded by fear hence there. Are chances of you making avoidable mistakes, you'd rather just hold on and decide when more confident instead if rushing to it
Activity: 80
August 11, 2018, 01:01:15 AM
I try to avoid serious decisions when I panic. because it is a common thing to make the wrong decision when panicked and finally only regret you get
Activity: 41
August 10, 2018, 11:43:15 PM
I think all of us have expereinced something like this. Probably sold some of our coins because we felt the panic and thought that the price will just continue to go down. And ofcourse there will be regret
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Apeswap Finance
August 10, 2018, 11:39:36 PM
in the crypto world we are already very familiar with what is called panic sell, and this is what made the crypto market condition worse, but when the crypto began to improve, and everyone would mumble because they were too hasty to sell
Activity: 140
August 10, 2018, 11:05:09 PM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

Desicions are being think twice. It should be weigh according to your goal and expectations. It is better to list down the pros and cons then think about it you can ask opinions if you want. It is bad to make decisions if you are in a panic and stress mode.
Activity: 420
August 10, 2018, 10:45:47 PM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience
I have never had such a bad experience because I always trust the market.
Although I'm new to investing in the Crypto market, I have some great investment philosophies that help me never panic when the market goes down. You should read through Phil Town's 4M rule. It will help you have a better mindset. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2272
August 10, 2018, 10:42:33 PM
Panic is not a good thing for any investor. I can say that you have not any reason to panic nowadays, we all have a great future

Look at the price charts. Today the crypto exchange markets are falling drastically by more than 10%. I guess that many people are in panic and are selling all their coins and tokens to reduce a losses. I don't know whether the "whales" decided to cash out from the crypto exchange markets or not, but I see the negative trend especially in altcoins. The panic is a normal behavior if it has a reliable reasons and basis. The decisions made in panic can be correct too.
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
August 10, 2018, 10:25:38 PM
panic when the value drops definitely and afterward we offer coins that are claimed at a shoddy cost. while some time later the cost increments once more. be that as it may, in the event that we don't freeze and can be quiet in taking choices then we can simply stay away from the danger of misfortune. so never expect that persistence and quiet are irrelevant, on the grounds that it can figure out what we choose.
Activity: 364
August 07, 2018, 06:47:44 PM
Offcourse i sold some great coins which then grew so much but this is the part of crypto market.you never know which project will shine.You need to research and check so many things to be sure in certain platform or ICO
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 06:45:10 PM
in my opinion don't ever trade when you are emotionally instable this is not always the right decision you need to detach your self from emotion when you trade good luck
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 04:13:58 PM
Panic is not a good thing for any investor. I can say that you have not any reason to panic nowadays, we all have a great future
Activity: 308
August 06, 2018, 04:12:53 PM
As for the crypt currency, I have not had such situations so far and I hope it will not. You always need to be calm.
Activity: 75
August 06, 2018, 04:11:02 PM
Former to going into a few hastly operations, traders must graps up to what level this markets can be capricious and rapidly changing these quarters and devise one sensible goal.
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 11:31:29 AM
This is a very big mistake people do.  Making decisions  under panic and it can be very lethal panic and worry can never solve any problem. It's always best to keep a clear head when making decisions this way you would be able to study and calculate your plans for a more fruitful result
Activity: 240
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 07:13:34 AM

Panic comes on its own especially when you have fear for something that you think might cause you. In my first time of trading, i was scared not to lose anything, but due to panic i ended up losing everything.
Activity: 168
August 03, 2018, 03:45:24 PM
Correction of the crypto currency market will end no earlier than by winter. This is my opinion, due to the fact that there is a process of keeping low prices.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
August 03, 2018, 01:23:01 PM
in my opinion when you experience panic and sell the coin cryptocurrency that you have then you will only get a loss, you have to be able to control the patience you have to be able to get a lot of profit, my experience has lost almost $ 2000 because of panic falling prices and selling at a very cheap price.
Activity: 322
August 03, 2018, 01:14:01 PM
I've often had thoughts of transferring all my bitcoins to Fiat during the last weeks . But I didn't do it and fortunately now bitcoin began to grow up. Very glad that did not do it
Activity: 392
August 03, 2018, 01:07:43 PM
I think it is a mistake to lose big money, and this can happen only when there is either a wrong investment or sale of cryptocurrency. I always carefully analyze my actions and therefore have not made a single mistake
Pages:
Jump to: