Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 33. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 12:22:39 PM
I only had one wrong decision. This is when I decided to buy cryptocurrency. If I hadn't done that, I wouldn't have lost half my Deposit. Although I knew there was a risk and was ready for it.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 01:20:26 PM
I think panic is a normal situation to find yourself in when you are into crypto trading. If you buy a coin and the price starts dipping badly, panic will grip your emotions on impulse. But through calmness and patience, you will make the right decision and come out with profits
Activity: 115
July 31, 2018, 10:50:20 AM
I think we invest in the encryption market and we must not make a decision when we panic. Because panic can make people go wrong. Therefore, we must have sufficient patience and a calm attitude in investing in the encryption market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
July 31, 2018, 10:44:41 AM
Decision in panic? never do this mate. It will only work worse for you. Panic decision will lead you for the bad decision and it will result bad, commonly. We must be more careful, calmer, and wiser in taking the decision to ignore losing money or worst result.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 10:22:11 AM
Making a decision in panic will always lead bad experience. yeah, many people, when in the dropped and red market, they are very panic and then sell away their coins because they don't want to lose more money. This is panic decision. They may not think that they should make a wise decision and analysis to keep the coins until they are higher. Moreover, some people are panic to buy some coins and loan the money to invest in cyrpto. That is a bad panic decision.
Activity: 154
July 31, 2018, 10:04:31 AM
Worrying and never solve any problem so making a decision under panic can make one make hasty and uncalculated decision which can be lethal in the long run so is best to have a cool head when making any decision in any the crypto world
Activity: 106
July 30, 2018, 07:02:59 AM
I saw a lot of real cases in this post. Thank you for sharing. I can learn a lot of useful knowledge from it. I don’t think I made a wrong decision because of panic. It doesn’t mean I won’t have it in the future, so I will Try to maintain a good attitude and continue to be patient
Activity: 103
July 30, 2018, 06:57:31 AM
I feel very fortunate because my teacher told me that I must be patient, I must be calm, I must keep my mind clear, I always keep my mind in mind, so whenever I encounter this bloody market, I I think of this sentence, all I have not made the wrong decision because of panic.
Activity: 294
July 30, 2018, 06:54:34 AM
As a newbie, I once made this mistake of selling some of my tokens in panic when market retraced as at last year. Most times, its not always good to make decisions in panic.
Activity: 128
July 30, 2018, 06:52:53 AM
It is really important here to be in the 'cold mind' because panic can make us bankrupts. Do not make anything without being confident in your manipulation at all.
Activity: 420
July 29, 2018, 11:50:16 PM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience
I just joined the Crypto market recently and I am holding a lot of OMX. I did not sell it when its price was $ 0.01. Its currently priced at 10 divided by the price of the ICO.
I see this as a failure and I think we should sell all the wages we have when the altcoins are just listed on the trading floor.
Activity: 40
July 29, 2018, 11:45:21 PM
Toward the start of my excursion to the universe of exchanging, I wasn't right when I froze, yet I took the exercise and put resources into the cash with the learning that there was no compelling reason to frenzy, and the other way around - to utilize the likelihood of a market fall and also at an appealing cost.
Activity: 57
July 29, 2018, 07:53:03 PM
for me i'am not panic when market dow i just hold my coins and tokens because i know the market will recover soon i just wait for the right moment and right time hold is the key of success here in crypto
Activity: 40
July 29, 2018, 06:05:56 PM
I was terrified in light of the frenzy I had a ton of misfortunes for offering coins at exceptionally shoddy costs when the market is down, I figure the cost of coins won't rise again when my appraisals aren't right.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
July 26, 2018, 02:21:49 PM
I think that when people start panicking they can make a mistake but this didn't happen to me, i try not to panick or not to take decisions when being in the bad mood, this is why i don't lose money when trading

A bold statement, and not very believable. Wink Each of us, especially at the very beginning of the journey, made rash acts in a panic. When I first bought bitcoin and it fell 10%, I was nervous as a schoolboy before the exam and sold the coins at a loss, after which the price rebounded and continued to grow. This was for me a good experience, which later allowed me to make better decisions.
Activity: 336
July 26, 2018, 01:50:45 PM
I think that when people start panicking they can make a mistake but this didn't happen to me, i try not to panick or not to take decisions when being in the bad mood, this is why i don't lose money when trading
Activity: 84
July 26, 2018, 01:49:13 PM
Yep, when I was a newbie on trading my mistake was I sold my 2 bitcoin because the price were too low and after a month the bitcoin rallied up to $10, 000 and I don't have 2 bitcoin now. that's why I've made a decision to study more about trading.
Activity: 66
July 26, 2018, 01:35:02 PM
Ohhhh yes, I made a bad decision at converting my bounty tokens to cryptocurrency, after a few days, I looked at the rates and I found out that I could earn more than a double of what I have earned. This decision was made after seeing the negative pricing rates  Sad
Activity: 109
July 26, 2018, 01:31:35 PM
Everyone made wrong decisions while they are panicking. Simply because they are not in their proper mind and the emotions are overflowing causing them to decide in things which they can regret. They are in the state of this thing called FOMO.
Activity: 224
July 26, 2018, 01:27:02 PM
It is necessary to realize at first that, probably, it is necessary to wait long enough for a positive result, which in fact can not happen! Always be objective, soberly assess the situation on the market!
Pages:
Jump to: