Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 36. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
July 25, 2018, 04:32:39 AM
It is not good to panic, it has huge negative impact especially if aren't experienced in the crypto space. I have  heard some persons regretting after panic selling their crypto assets.
not only panic selling, which is dangerous, but panic in determining to buy coins is also dangerous, because we might even get stuck buying on coins that are already high in price, and after the pump is finished you will only be stuck in that price, because the price back down again
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
July 25, 2018, 04:28:32 AM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience
I often make mistakes when panic, panic buying or selling panic. I've all experienced it. of course that mistake is a loss. I often follow price movements. and when I went up I just bought it. until the price goes down I don't realize that. and it happened the opposite. I often give information to friends. but I don't buy or sell. and my friend who gets profit.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 04:19:31 AM
I joined encryption and have encountered many market fluctuations now. I didn't know enough about encryption for the first time. I panicked and caused me to lose a lot of money. Now I am facing the fluctuation of this market again. I have taken the mistake and I will keep it. Calm, waiting for the right time, I will not make a wrong decision because of a panic.
Activity: 168
July 25, 2018, 04:17:44 AM
Yes, not me but every men get panic when he or she see pricing drop from their buy point. but that is the turning point if you stay calm and do your work with patience then you will get good profits. Patience is the key to success in Crypto
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 06:23:09 AM
Many times I sold my assets in a panic. I joined this crypto venture hoping I’ll stumble on my luck, but suddenly this mishap of losing in trading came in. So to save my sinking boat, I sold in a panic. Well, I guess that’s common to a newbie in this crypto business, and it’s a common human reaction that when what you expected turns out the ironic way. It’s really hard to avoid the temptation of reacting to the daily ebbs and flow of the market, so you have to be strongly resolved and knowledge-ready before engaging in.
Activity: 165
July 23, 2018, 03:52:44 AM
I hope that we invest in the encryption market and try to stay calm. Never make a decision when you panic. People are irrational when they panic and may make some wrong choices. Therefore, we must remain calm and have enough patience in the encryption market.
Activity: 105
July 23, 2018, 03:52:29 AM
When I panic, I choose to calm down and do nothing. Because I always make mistakes when I panic. So I have to choose to overcome it
Activity: 168
July 23, 2018, 03:46:54 AM

Yah! I do, but not out of panic but in great need that I sell my token or coins in very low price, I have no choice then during that time but to let of of my treasure coins only to find out that after a day it increase doubled what a painful and sad experienced.

if I am personally, also the same what you have ever experienced. but at that time I did not panic because I desperately needed money for my personal gain. at that time I sold it when the price was still low. but what to do again because I really need the money. which of course there is a sense of deep disappointment and I also want to cry because the next day the market price soared dramatically. so, in my opinion, this is my experience and I will not repeat the next one.
Activity: 183
July 23, 2018, 02:43:03 AM
panic is often happening in the digital currency market. The decision to panic is the most difficult decision. in this case the factor of experience is very important. you may need to stay calm and be patient.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
July 23, 2018, 02:33:17 AM
Been in a panicking mode itself vis negative state of mind and whatever decision you take at that moment is not going to ve logical and best of decisions. So not panicking in the first place is the right approach .
Activity: 165
July 23, 2018, 02:32:13 AM
Yes, when people panic, they make some unreasonable choices. The encryption market is risky, and we must keep enough calm in the encryption market. This year's encryption market is not very good, we should wait patiently for our profits.
Activity: 19
July 23, 2018, 02:30:16 AM
Panic is typical, in light of the fact that we are generally anxious of being harmed by property. Since the current year's market is extremely shaky, I am fundamentally exchanging each day. I have surrendered the system of long term exchanging in light of the fact that fleeting exchanging enables me to do when the market changes the speediest decision!
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
July 23, 2018, 02:24:11 AM
I am not so long in this market, about few years only, lol. While trading I have done many mistakes, but I cannot name any of those that I can not cover with a good decisions instead.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 05:36:26 PM
Many investors who became rich thanks to crypto currency, in the period of their sharp growth, kept their savings in coins as far from quick access, thus keeping themselves from the temptation to succumb to the general euphoria of rapid enrichment and sell coins.
They were able to wait for a really powerful growth and make a fortune on it. Those who consider the crypto currency as an investment asset, should be reserved for a lot of patience.
Activity: 45
July 22, 2018, 05:01:59 PM
when I started trading in a panic, I sold on the drawdown, but after a day the coin was growing strongly
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 22, 2018, 04:57:11 PM
Of course. Panic often occurs very significant price changes, either increase or decrease. I often panicked and hesitated when prices began to increase, sometimes I sell it too fast when the price is still rising. Finally I buyback, sometimes the more profitable, sometimes even lose money. So we must be wise and always grateful, do not be greedy.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
July 22, 2018, 04:49:06 PM
It is not good to panic, it has huge negative impact especially if aren't experienced in the crypto space. I have  heard some persons regretting after panic selling their crypto assets.
Activity: 728
July 22, 2018, 04:48:33 PM
Of course, a decision in a state of panic will always be wrong. You need to restrain yourself and learn patience, everything is well thought out. I also had the wrong decisions in a state of panic. What then very sorry.
Activity: 140
July 22, 2018, 04:44:27 PM

Panicking make us the wrong turn. This is normal because we don't want to lose our money. I don't want a situations like this. I better think it twice than deciding right away.
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 04:40:57 PM
I sure have.  I was fortunate enough to participate in the Nexo ico, and I held until the market peaked at about .005 Eth each, and I felt that it was the top, so I sold, but it kept going up to .0055 and I was afraid I was going to miss out on more profit, so I bought back in.  Ended up falling to .004 again, and I managed to get out at .0045, but it was a good lesson anyway.  When you make a plan, stick to it.
Pages:
Jump to: