Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 37. (Read 5988 times)

PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
July 22, 2018, 04:38:21 PM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

Yah! I do, but not out of panic but in great need that I sell my token or coins in very low price, I have no choice then during that time but to let of of my treasure coins only to find out that after a day it increase doubled what a painful and sad experienced.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
July 22, 2018, 04:33:29 PM
yes, I do have one before, it was a year ago when I'm still a newbie, I invested in some altcoin which is really cheap, its price goes down rapidly even if its price is really low, then I dont know what to do, I suddenly sell them all, without getting any profit.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
July 22, 2018, 04:33:13 PM
The best solution during the panic in the markets and the general fall is to stay calm and wait. Believe me for every fall follows growth!
Activity: 392
July 22, 2018, 04:32:10 PM
I think that it is no need to panic because everything is under control. To my mind, this market will be always risky but who knows what will happen in the future. i hope the btc price will rise
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
July 22, 2018, 04:32:04 PM
of course! one day I sell coins on 1500 $, but after 10 days they become in 20000$ ) also it hard to sell because all time thinking that it will be increasing!
Activity: 203
July 22, 2018, 04:31:01 PM
Yes, sold a bunch of coins that are low cap coins for peannuts, and now they are x3 of the price in where i sold, i am more than sorry about doing that on the past, i really regret about all that crap that i did when i was afraid of the market
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 04:29:16 PM
Not one decision that is taken in a panic can not give a normal result, as all the decisions that are in a panic, usually lead to chaos and disorder,etc., you should always weigh everything and act correctly!
Activity: 280
July 22, 2018, 04:25:48 PM
Panic users always losers in trading.A good trader should be emotionless.I always to tried to keep my emotions set aside.Never got panic.
I also try to stay calm in any situation. Panic can not help make the right decision. I came across situations where, because of the panic, I lost some money. Well that was a very small amount, but it was a lesson for me.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 12:52:17 PM
In the beginning whenever market goes down I always become panic and thinking about to sell. Then my uncle guided me have some patience this is common don't be so panic and wait for at least one week definitely market will recover. And it works, after that i never think for panic sell.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
July 21, 2018, 12:39:46 PM
I think Stop-Loss may be as long as you can restore the initial capital losses. and I think this is one trick in trading because than you keep hold but the market conditions are down that happens you will experience an enormous loss
Activity: 182
July 21, 2018, 12:38:10 PM
Panic users always losers in trading.A good trader should be emotionless.I always to tried to keep my emotions set aside.Never got panic.
Activity: 448
July 21, 2018, 12:36:33 PM

of course everyone has done it, even more so in terms of crypto trading. I do not think you have much experience about this industry.
so, if you make a mistake you should have another option to fix it into a fight although it will be very difficult.
We should not come quickly to conclusions without our own analysis. I made the wrong choice and ended up losing my money in any way. When you have a coin, give it a chance to think it over again not to freeze since when the feeling will happen you will lose.
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
July 21, 2018, 12:32:23 PM

of course everyone has done it, even more so in terms of crypto trading. I do not think you have much experience about this industry.
so, if you make a mistake you should have another option to fix it into a fight although it will be very difficult.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
July 21, 2018, 12:28:20 PM
I think that most of us made decision like this but there are also possitive aspects of that, for example you could earn some knowledge how you can't react on changes in this market.
Activity: 90
July 21, 2018, 12:27:22 PM
Is just me but,  to keep clear of dumping foolishly often calls for a project and  some self-discipline which is generated by careful research.
Activity: 268
July 21, 2018, 12:59:40 AM

Yes I did it once when there was some news of bitcoin ban in my country. I regret that decision but learnt a lesson.
I don't like to use Bitcoin if people know about it. I don't care if the Governments ban it or not, they cannot stop all transactions.
Activity: 41
July 21, 2018, 12:55:46 AM

Yes I did it once when there was some news of bitcoin ban in my country. I regret that decision but learnt a lesson.
Activity: 210
July 21, 2018, 12:51:57 AM
sell tokens at the time the price goes up ,, whereas there is still the possibility of the price going up again ,, and I am disappointed ,,
Activity: 36
July 21, 2018, 12:49:34 AM
Indeed, I am settling on those choices frequently, never the less, that I think about the outcomes, I realize that I am fouling up, however I can't take care of myself in freeze, I think this is normal for some, individuals, not just for me.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 21, 2018, 12:49:30 AM
must have felt a bitter experience and afterwards feel sorry, because with the market situation long enough down, then I sold all tokens that I have and do not leave half of it, then in just a few weeks the price of the tokens rose up to 10x. for that when you have the need to sell only half and stay patient waiting for the price to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: