Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 38. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 255
July 21, 2018, 12:34:30 AM
Everyone has done it that way because it is human nature when trading in cryptocurrency.
So no one can deny that such a thing exists in every trader.

I've felt it when buying OK Cash in Bittrex, buy at 5500 satoshi and stoploss at 4000 price and now its price is 1000 satoshi. LOL
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 05:03:30 PM
The result of panic always result into failure especially anything that has to do with cryptocurrency, when taking decision, emotions must be put aside, if not mistake will be made, my bad experience was selling cheap my coins and tokens.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 20, 2018, 04:54:56 PM
When you are panic, it is impossible to make the right decisions. I understood this at the beginning and it's helped me to safe my money.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
July 20, 2018, 05:03:33 AM
Yes, being panic in cases like this will not earn you any good. I know this is usual to us but we can avoid this if we will set target for ourselves. Make a good limit on the possible profit you will take as well as the limit for lost so you will not have bad decision and will not have any regrets.

When you see the situation in the market when the price is going down you must be patient and still be waiting for better time. Because market is crazy scene, and it always grows up after the falling down.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 03:56:02 AM
When i first came into this space, i was not that confident of my self. The fear of loosing was always on my mind, not until i lost some money out of fear. Instead of this breaking me down, it gave me more courage. Panic can result into loss, but courage can bring great gain.

in this case, I also have a great fear. for fear of losing everything and I've also experienced panic, let alone of course everyone has been wrong in making decisions. So I think from now on I do not need to panic anymore, to be patient and calm in taking the decision not to regret continuously.

Activity: 107
July 20, 2018, 03:54:32 AM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

I will not makes any decision when i'm panic.
if i'm panic, i can't think clear.
i better wait, cause panic is no use.
you can make bad decision if you're in panic.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 20, 2018, 03:45:06 AM
I call I'm in a panic attack when the price suddenly going up and going down. And sometimes I made wrong decisions as well as lost a lot of money.  Undecided Undecided
I lost a lot of money. If I knew that the market will fall for 7 months, it would record in the etherium. If I knew that in January there would be no more growth, I would record profits. Here is the most important thing-IF YOU KNEW!

Problem is you don't know. So probably best to take some precautions like controlling your capital and using stop loss. Very few decisions made in panic end up well, and the few times they do can very well be because of luck.
Activity: 30
July 20, 2018, 03:44:43 AM
When a person is in a panic the decision may be impractical. Better calm down and think about it. I understand you sold the coins on the fall?! panic is not necessary, everything will soon grow
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
July 20, 2018, 03:42:51 AM
I do not do anything at panic times. My father gave me this recommendation when I first started to invest in stoke markets with a small amount of money. Keep still at the panic times, he said, you cannot lose more than you do sth. at these times in the long term.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 20, 2018, 03:40:20 AM
Well being panicked in cryptocurrency is quite normal especially when bitcoin prices starts to fall. You selling coins which should have been held and this results in loss.
Activity: 101
July 20, 2018, 03:32:33 AM
When bitcoin started falling, the biggest mistake I made was that I didn't sell my COINS. I lost 80% of my money. I really regret that I should have sold my coin earlier. So after I went through this, I suggested you sell your COINS. Don't choose to keep it.
Activity: 82
July 20, 2018, 03:30:55 AM
Panic is the biggest enemy when people invest. When you panic, you often make wrong decisions. You sell coins that you should not sell, and you lose money that you should have earned.
Activity: 117
July 20, 2018, 03:29:20 AM
Never made a decision if you got panic and cannot make a calm decision, it would lead you to disaster and you might losing your money. Better to overcome your panic.
Activity: 86
July 20, 2018, 03:28:38 AM
I once panicked that I sold all my Electroneum for a peanut that was very early this year. But I think now I have learnt my lesson, I now know what Crypto is all about, it is for a strong mind and no matter what the market is saying about any particular coin am holding, I HODL on to it as far as my motive for holding is for long term.
Activity: 46
July 20, 2018, 03:27:13 AM
When I first joined the cryptocurrency market, I saw a sharp drop in the market. I was scared. I sold it right away, but the next day he recovered his original value, and the third and fourth day currency prices soared and I missed it. My current practice is to observe the market. Calmly handle every transaction.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 03:25:38 AM
I never felt so panic. I bought the coins of that time with high prices. These coins are the first listing on the market the price is quite high. So when the price goes down, I am very keen to buy at the rate which is still relatively high. Then, prices continue to move down, even to this day continues to fall. I was freaking out. But then I reduced the sense of panic in a way I am not so ignore the market. I finally leave and do things more benefits.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 03:21:59 AM
I call I'm in a panic attack when the price suddenly going up and going down. And sometimes I made wrong decisions as well as lost a lot of money.  Undecided Undecided
I lost a lot of money. If I knew that the market will fall for 7 months, it would record in the etherium. If I knew that in January there would be no more growth, I would record profits. Here is the most important thing-IF YOU KNEW!
Activity: 126
July 20, 2018, 03:20:49 AM
Panic can paralyze oneself and will make us make some wrong choices. Therefore, we must invest in the encryption market, we must keep a certain degree of sobriety, try not to make some decisions when panic.
Activity: 8
July 20, 2018, 03:14:52 AM
Activity: 107
July 20, 2018, 02:56:13 AM
I made a panic sell when BTC dropped to $1k8 in 2017, then I have to buy them back at $2k2, the worst experience!
Pages:
Jump to: