Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 39. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 02:52:41 AM
Panic can make people go wrong. People will make some unreasonable choices when they panic. Therefore, we must have enough patience in investing in the encryption market, and we must keep the market calm.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
July 20, 2018, 02:51:00 AM
I am not the kind of this person here, when i am buying a coin i am betting all i have there whatever it happens as long as i see progress. But a little FUD or fake speculation won't shake me. That's how to be a certified hodler, except if there will be emergency reasons but as long as i have remedies for it i remain to hodl.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 06:05:58 AM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

Sure. I had a stupid decision when I first joined the market. It was the first storm I encountered, I was scared and sold all my coins. Then its price x4... Thanks to that time it helped me to be stronger every time the bear market come
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 05:46:37 AM
Once. I have earned particular tokens from a bounty, and decided to hold. Now, that token flops at almost 0. I wish I sell all of those.

Same here, I wanted to hold some of my tokens it is because their are times it is flactuated that is the reason why I wanted to build a strong configurations of figure so that I can be able to established a strong value of amount.
Activity: 262
July 19, 2018, 05:37:59 AM
I settled on a wrong choices previously when I got freeze so I offer what I have that it turns out a losing my cash by any means. When you have a coin make an opportunity to think it over again of not freeze since when feelings happen you will lose.

Panic selling will regret you soon, when you have a bad experience learned from it,  never ever do that again especially If you know that you will lost a lot if you do a panic selling decision.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 05:19:53 AM
I was never in that situation, because I never made bad decisions due to panic that I later regretted. The reason is, before I invested in this business, I know for sure that it will not always be a sweet journey and sell my coins when the price drops is not always the best option. I have calculated before
Activity: 167
July 19, 2018, 05:14:52 AM
never need to make a decision in panic, this is one of the main mistakes for traders and investors
Activity: 250
The Future Of Work
July 19, 2018, 05:13:41 AM
Yes of course I'm Only Human After All,  I think that 100% of guys who would answer on that question need to say it confirming, because panic is so natural you just cannot get rid of it.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 05:10:57 AM
I settled on a wrong choices previously when I got freeze so I offer what I have that it turns out a losing my cash by any means. When you have a coin make an opportunity to think it over again of not freeze since when feelings happen you will lose.
Activity: 130
July 19, 2018, 05:08:53 AM
I have read on how a lot of people often sell when the market isn't going in their favor and how after selling, the market goes back up, and they end up regretting their decision. Luckily for me, I have never had to be in that situation, as I have never made a bad decision as a result of panic that I later regretted. Reason being that, before I got myself invested in the business, I knew for a fact that it wasn't always going to be a sweet ride and selling my coins when the prices are down are never always the best option.
Activity: 89
July 18, 2018, 04:46:40 PM
When I started investing in crypto currency, I often made stupid decisions that would lead me to a panic. Earlier I was afraid of the market drop by 10-15%, but now I'm taking it easy)
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 04:03:55 PM
I don't take any decision in panic mood and if i become panic at any situation, then i take a break from my work and gone to refresh my mood, so that i do not make a mistake, because of which i have to regrets later. 
And who become panic at particular moments then, they will never success in crypto industry as well as in any other field.
So always have patience and wait for the right time.
Activity: 66
July 18, 2018, 01:01:55 PM
Its not good when we take decisions in panic, because we always take wrong decisions in panic and might regret in the future. if we take decisions in panic may be we lose alot of money, so we have to be careful about it and Don't need to be panic. The solution can be correct only one - to remain calm! Of course, not everyone is able to remain calm but they try at their best.
Activity: 406
July 18, 2018, 10:58:30 AM
One of the basic rules here in crypto currency is don't panic because it will only lead you to a bad decision that you'll surely regret in the future and instead calm yourself and try to make a plan on how to deal with it. Try to relax and don't think too much so that you'll not end up losing your money, I've seen a lot of people doing panic selling because of a normal price drop and instead of helping the market to recover fast the result is the opposite which they make thearket more worst.
Activity: 84
July 18, 2018, 10:57:52 AM
Follow the information . Be vigilant .If you find out that the coin is a fraud, at the same moment sell . But do not forget that panic can lead you to not logical actions .
Activity: 574
July 18, 2018, 10:56:46 AM
Dont panic. Analization requires calmness because panicking doesnt help you at all. It's better to expect every worse circumstances since volatility is not something new here. We gots ups and downs at everything. Be calm.
there are a l0t of people, well, at least i know a lor of people whi failed to control their emotion and then learned, so you can do it too
July 18, 2018, 10:56:06 AM
Yes it's a recent event, I had some tokens which were priced decent, I thought the price might dip so I sold them. But within a week later, token value increased about 80% .that was kinda panic decision otherwise i would have made a lot more profit.
i think you nred to train yourself in order not to anic in some casesa nd to stay really cool with cold mind ready to het wise thoughts out
July 18, 2018, 10:55:23 AM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience
it is sk wrong to make decisions in panic, you can lose anl9t of money and time due to 8t, sk it is better to learn hoe to control your emotions
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
July 18, 2018, 10:53:55 AM
Yes it's a recent event, I had some tokens which were priced decent, I thought the price might dip so I sold them. But within a week later, token value increased about 80% .that was kinda panic decision otherwise i would have made a lot more profit.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
July 18, 2018, 10:47:44 AM
Dont panic. Analization requires calmness because panicking doesnt help you at all. It's better to expect every worse circumstances since volatility is not something new here. We gots ups and downs at everything. Be calm.
Pages:
Jump to: