Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 40. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
July 18, 2018, 10:46:12 AM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

Of course, despite trading for years
Emotional is still the weakest point of me

I actually lost almost total worth of 80 ETH in margin trading because of panic decision
That is just painful to watch

Took me almost 2 year to earn that amount, just lost it within weeks because of margin trading without following the trend but emotions
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 10:44:34 AM
Some members here must have experienced a panic and make wrong decision on his coins when trading. reason is simple enough for fear of losing a lot. Such fear is very human because it is still new to the world of crypto. but after learning to understand with discussion in this forum and based on news from this forum we finally matured with world of crypto.
Note: We recommend that for newbies who are new to crypto, don't be too affected by uncertain issues, it will make you more frustrated, you should ask and discuss here
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 10:24:19 AM

Yes, there are a lot of wrong decisions that are taken during a panic experience. But in my opinion, a greater number of wrong decisions are taken by greed. This is in the nature of humans, they wants more and more. I personally have a bad experience from both types of mistakes.
Activity: 154
July 18, 2018, 10:18:32 AM
I advise everyone before dealing with crypto currency. Learn to eliminate panic, fear and indecision. These qualities will never let you work well and earn. You must never give in to panic. That was not. Know, there are no problems that can not be solved.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
July 18, 2018, 10:14:03 AM
I've done two different opposite decisions in one day from panic, I have spotted 1 airdrop reaching $3,000 and sold 1/2 of it, instead of selling it fully, and 2nd - I bought Waves for all that money for $5 and it gone to $2.53 today.
Activity: 210
July 17, 2018, 03:23:08 PM
Unfortunately, I often make wrong decisions in the cryptocurrency market. Just let's say he entered the bitcoin short, and he continued the rally up! I think errors are inevitable, we need to minimize the risks!
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 03:22:56 PM
You have to be bold in your decision you want  to make. Don't panic at all. Crypto is a dependable business, devote your time to it,make a good decision and you shall make huge money from it if you devote your time to it
Activity: 224
July 17, 2018, 03:22:22 PM
The hardest decision for investors in the crypto market is during the panic. causing investors to lose money. so be patient and calm when following the stock market.
Activity: 90
July 17, 2018, 03:20:54 PM
I think that everyone had such situations. What to sell tokens is not on time, and then regret it. Alas, all people panic, and it is very difficult to control.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
July 17, 2018, 03:15:21 PM
As any person I often make wrong decisions and realize it only after a while. At the time of the decision, it seems to me that I'm doing the right thing. Perhaps I make such mistakes due to the fact that the crypto currency market can not be predicted for sure. But anyway I always analyze my mistakes and fix my strategy with any new experience.
Activity: 140
July 17, 2018, 02:17:21 PM
I lose an opportunity and one that I can't forget was the DASH bull run that I've bought at $65 each. The price went up and starts to slow down, I constantly checked the price while I travel. It came to mine that I think I need to dump before I lose and so I did.
copper member
Activity: 409
July 17, 2018, 02:11:30 PM

Making decisions in times of panic is very risky, because panic will make thinking without logic. Many of them make panic decisions and they regret it. Decisions in Crypto can give you benefits and also losses, decisions in crypto are the most important then never make a decision when panicking.
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 01:58:24 PM
Of course, it was like that. But it is necessary to draw correct conclusions from this. All I understand is to think with a cold head and not take hasty decisions
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 01:50:36 PM
If you take a crypto currency, then I'm a beginner and do not get into similar situations. But I understand that I need to control emotions so as not to put errors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 17, 2018, 01:47:11 PM
I had a bad experience. One day I wrote the key of my wallet on bounty form. Well and in a panic, I began to ask everywhere that the admin removed the key. The key of my wallet is still somewhere in the spreadsheets. It is a story about stupid and bad admins. Since then, I very carefully choose bounty and do not participate in everything. I will even agree to buy some information about reliable projects. I hope www.menlo.one will somehow share information.
Activity: 41
July 17, 2018, 01:39:11 PM
Panic is not a good characteristics that a trader must possess, infactv a trader should always make every means to avoid panic situation. Panicking is what makes sellers sell early and be deprive of the expected profit. During the time when more people panic then a smart trader buys.
Activity: 448
“A decentralized registry for unique assets”
July 17, 2018, 01:33:37 PM
yes when we are panic we always take wrong decision .It is my personal experience.It create  fear in mind and we became pasimistic.
Panic is not the best quality for a trader, so you should avoid it so as not to lose your money. To make a profit you must always think clearly. Errors can happen to anyone, but to minimize them you do not have to be nervous again.
Activity: 176
MeVu
July 17, 2018, 01:09:08 PM
Very hard times we have now. I did some bad things with coins and I won't stop regretting it, I would have thousands of dollars by now if I wouldn't have been nervous at the start. But we have to look forward if we do anything like this (selling all coins...).
Activity: 503
July 17, 2018, 01:06:38 PM

Of course, I think everyone has made such decisions. But, in my opinion, this is usually the case when someone has invested the last (or part of his last ) money and is afraid for them. If you are willing to lose what you invest, you will make sober decisions in my opinion.
Activity: 112
July 17, 2018, 01:02:22 PM
yes when we are panic we always take wrong decision .It is my personal experience.It create  fear in mind and we became pasimistic.
Pages:
Jump to: