Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 52. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 03:16:52 PM
everyone would be panicked if they see the market and if they see the price of the coins they buy decreased.

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 03:05:15 PM
don't ever trade when you are emotionally instable this is not always the right decision you need to detach your self from emotion when you trade good luck
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
July 04, 2018, 02:58:52 PM
Yes, I had taken a decision in panic. I sold my holding when the prices we falling down heavily. I feared that it might fall more so I sold it out of panic. But after that the price of that cryptocurrency rose high and if I had not sold my investment I would have earned 10k USD. I guess panic selling is something which many or all investors experience once. This is a common experience but this has taught me how to have some patience and act smartly.
Activity: 182
July 04, 2018, 12:18:41 PM
Yeah sure we always take wrong decision in panic, I once invested in an ICO and it did over 15X and panic and decide to hold more, now the coin is below the ICO because of the bear market condition and the team not giving any update at all.
Activity: 196
July 04, 2018, 12:13:33 PM
Yes, when I first started, I made hasty decisions. Or bought coins early or sold early. Now I do not give in to panic and just waiting for stabilization
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 04, 2018, 12:11:22 PM
Yes, I made decisions in a panic, and always these were wrong decisions! A hundred times I promised myself not to panic. It is better not to do anything when you have stress, than to do something irreparable.
Panic? That you sold in loss? You can always loose more especially when the situation is very negative now. People are selling everything and I am asking is the cryptocurrencies the future? When 92% of all altcoins are scam or dead?
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
July 04, 2018, 12:08:27 PM
Yes, I made decisions in a panic, and always these were wrong decisions! A hundred times I promised myself not to panic. It is better not to do anything when you have stress, than to do something irreparable.
But learn from mistakes. Now you know that you don't need to make financial decisions in a panic.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 12:02:20 PM
so far i can be patient and not panic because all my altcoin is everything as i expected, but i never experience the panic when my friends say if altcoin that i hold is shitcoin, but that is only rumor and hitherto did not happen
Activity: 112
July 04, 2018, 04:36:43 AM
Everyone comes in panic when market made a sudden big drop but i never make any wrong decision in panic because i know that panic always do wrong decisions which we want to regret after some time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 06:35:32 PM
I made a wrong decisions before when I got panic so I sell what I have that it turns out a losing my money at all. When you have a coin make the time to think it over again of not panic because when emotions occur you will lose.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
July 03, 2018, 06:27:16 PM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

Well, I haven't one, I still not experienced the pressure so, I cannot even scale my self to say I am ready enough. But I am working to be ready. I know it is tough, as I see I would panic right quickly as when the market price crashed. But because of this forum I got enlightened by people who had experienced such bad situation, I am preparing for it. I also advice it for anyone or else you would regret it unconditionally.
Activity: 146
July 03, 2018, 06:23:57 PM
Yes, being panic in cases like this will not earn you any good. I know this is usual to us but we can avoid this if we will set target for ourselves. Make a good limit on the possible profit you will take as well as the limit for lost so you will not have bad decision and will not have any regrets.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
July 03, 2018, 06:20:03 PM

I try to have a two-hour break, leave the computer, and think about all of this one more time. I outline different scenarios of my further actions and consult with my friends, who also invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 162
July 03, 2018, 12:24:26 PM
With coins like TAU, DRGN and ADA, I am pretty sure I do not need to have panic attacks as it is pretty normal for me to store undervalued coins which are assured to rise in future. And these great coins shall rise this year.
Activity: 1022
July 03, 2018, 12:18:13 PM
to manage with use of extent as possessing details on limitation to work with the release of balance to returns with spares on shifts as collecting with difference of exchange as investors to collects with fair on kinds with number to complete within minimum terms of plan with the investment project on finance.
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
July 03, 2018, 12:03:05 PM
Trading with panic is the most dangerous thing in the crypto money market. You have to pay attention to that. You may not always be able to make the right moves, but most of the mistakes you make with panic will be wrong.
Activity: 189
July 03, 2018, 12:01:18 PM
Panic is very wrong when it comes to buying coins. It is better if all investors wait for the right time and then decide what to do. I have PRG, ICX and Lisk right now and they are pretty well for storing so there is no panic right now.
Activity: 67
July 03, 2018, 10:31:42 AM
everyone has done that. I am convinced that everyone has made a wrong decision and it is like a regret. panic when the price drops drastically and then we sell coins that are owned at a cheap price. whereas some time later the price increases again. but if we do not panic and can be calm in taking decisions then we can just avoid the risk of loss. so never assume that patience and calm are unimportant, because it can determine what we decide.

Decision in panic is like doing grocery in hunger. You buy sell without thinking.

Your mind doesn't control you, but your panic (your hunger).

Be very careful with that situation.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
July 03, 2018, 10:31:34 AM
Most decisions made in panic result in mistake and sometimes serious loss. We need to be able to take bold steps as investors. This bold step will get us great fortune one day.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
July 03, 2018, 10:29:53 AM
I think the best decision in panic is to do nothing.
You can't make the right decision when you in panic state.
So you should calm down at first!
Pages:
Jump to: