Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 53. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
July 03, 2018, 10:23:10 AM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience
I bought a coin when it cost 0.26 and waited several weeks. When the price is 0.31 I sell it and the price keeps rising. I bought again when 0.35 and shortly after buying the price dropped to 0.3 and I panicked. After I sold it the price went back up. Trading makes me a headache.

You should've waited for it to hit at least 0.28 to even consider selling. I guess that was your zero lose-gain price. I always let the prices go as low as 10-20% of my initial investment before going for sale or DCA.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 09:04:16 AM
I bought a coin when it cost 0.26 and waited several weeks. When the price is 0.31 I sell it and the price keeps rising. I bought again when 0.35 and shortly after buying the price dropped to 0.3 and I panicked. After I sold it the price went back up. Trading makes me a headache.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
July 03, 2018, 08:26:32 AM
It will be difficult to make the right decisions when we see our investment go down significantly. Feeling afraid of losing more money will haunt our mind and it can direct our hand to click the selling button. To avoid it, it's better not to keep an eye on our portfolio every day.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 03, 2018, 08:15:44 AM
When panic in the market, it is very difficult to make the right decisions, but these are the most important moments when you can earn a lot and you can lose a lot.
The worst decisions come at a moment of panic. It is worth a little relax and think about how to act properly so as not to make unnecessary mistakes.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 08:07:16 AM
Personally, I have not yet experience panicing in my decisions in here. Hopefully I will be constant with my feelings. I trust the crypto world and I know if there will be downs in values of coin there will also be an ups.
Activity: 169
July 03, 2018, 08:04:34 AM
People will make some unreasonable decisions when they panic. I think that we must invest in the encryption market, we must keep a clear head and not be too impulsive.
Activity: 224
July 03, 2018, 08:01:03 AM
The solution can be correct only one - to remain calm! Of course, not everyone is able to remain calm at the sight of the fall in the cost of balance on purses, many are losing their nerves and begin to sell everything in a panic. But we know that the best is yet to come, bitcoin will never die, and our savings will soon make us very rich!
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 07:44:27 AM
so far i can be patient and not panic because all my altcoin is everything as i expected, but i never experience the panic when my friends say if altcoin that i hold is shitcoin, but that is only rumor and hitherto did not happen

It's not a good idea to decide when you are in panic due to the market is encountered dump because you can gain losses, you are already in emotional decision and that the time you are too greedy for everything.
Activity: 92
July 03, 2018, 07:39:34 AM
so far i can be patient and not panic because all my altcoin is everything as i expected, but i never experience the panic when my friends say if altcoin that i hold is shitcoin, but that is only rumor and hitherto did not happen
Activity: 196
July 03, 2018, 01:31:23 AM
I try to avoid serious decisions when I panic. because it is a common thing to make the wrong decision when panicked and finally only regret you get
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 05:07:17 PM
When panic in the market, it is very difficult to make the right decisions, but these are the most important moments when you can earn a lot and you can lose a lot.

Those are the moments that can make you into a millionaire. Welcome them and risk, that's why you're into this right? We all are.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 03:31:11 PM
When I see another price collapse, I close all the pages and try to distract myself. This didn't save me from bad decisions in the market, but not because of the panic.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 03:23:41 PM
Activity: 36
July 02, 2018, 03:22:07 PM
i panic bought back in january and regretted it
Activity: 107
July 02, 2018, 03:17:22 PM
Yes it was once. When my friend taught me how to trade on stock exchanges. With nachala when a friend told me everything was okay.Na next day I traded myself and in a hurry nechayno bought more expensive and missed the moment the coin began to fall and I sold everything because I thought that I would lose everything the next day this coin grew 3 times. That's how I lost his money.
Activity: 406
July 02, 2018, 01:14:31 PM
Decision in panic always gives us losses,when market goes down suddenly everyone become panic and trying to sell their holding soon even in low price too.But that time if we will be calm and patience and take right decision then we can avoid the coming losses.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 07:13:09 AM
Yes ofcourse we usually take wrong decision when we panic..I was given a chance to get more money but in a condition which I can do...but its risky...being safe I rejected and today I suffer that why had I rejected that.
Activity: 93
July 02, 2018, 07:08:58 AM
Yes i've done it. I bought a new altcoin that was very cheap then a few moments later the price went down, then I sold it immediately in the hope of not having any bigger losses. A few moments later the value came back up and higher.

Regrets always comes after but you will learn with it. Move on it's not the end, opportunities are always there. Learning those mistakes will makes you a good trader. To prevent from getting loss at crypto investment best to invest at those altcoins that has good technology and strong foundation preferably at ethereum and neo. 

Activity: 70
July 02, 2018, 06:33:51 AM
I'm ready now for everything, this such a thing what happened to me was so emotionally hard, I can't explain it. We are panic because our asset get loss and hopely not all people panic to sell their asset. Decision also will be very bad if we make decision during panic. Try to be calm before making decision.
Activity: 350
July 02, 2018, 06:02:10 AM

Yeah, quite a few times, as soon as I sold my altcoin at a loss during a crisis of that coin, it went up to double the price, and I kept kicking myself for that.
Pages:
Jump to: