Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 36. (Read 79367 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 259
November 01, 2017, 04:16:09 PM
A little question. I didn't catch the trick

The new rules says : Equivalent onion = factor X onions in your account.

So if I have only 1000 onions for exemple, how could I get per airdrop ?

Well over at the Deep Onion forum, there are posts that will explain math of it. As far as I understand it, as a thumb rule, you can count at about 10% of your Deep Onion holdings.

Deeper gave an example somewhere that 1000 will give you about 106 Onions in the airdrop.
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
November 01, 2017, 03:16:48 PM

Well over at the Deep Onion forum, there are posts that will explain math of it. As far as I understand it, as a thumb rule, you can count at about 10% of your Deep Onion holdings.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
November 01, 2017, 03:12:49 PM
ONION list on cryptopia

Congratulation !

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ONION_BTC

Yeah, I like cryptopia too !
Great news for our wonderful community !
price already up with more than 15% i think we will see 1$ again soon
Bound to happen considering you get more Onions the more you hold. People will just sponge up and hodl.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 01:02:20 PM
Big next with Cryptopia exchange.
It's also recently been added on the Blockfolio app. I use it quite alot to track the daily movement og my coins.
Blockfolio randomly stopped updating the prices for me, changed to Gravychain since then. They had all coins available immediately too and have a nice colour coded pie chart for your portfolio.

Oh, i wasnt aware of that. Do you know if they support coins like XEM, CMS, BNK?
XEM yes, the other two not. Are they on CoinMarketCap yet? I think they draw their data from there.
Activity: 340
NEM <3
November 01, 2017, 12:04:15 PM
It's also recently been added on the Blockfolio app. I use it quite alot to track the daily movement og my coins.
Blockfolio randomly stopped updating the prices for me, changed to Gravychain since then. They had all coins available immediately too and have a nice colour coded pie chart for your portfolio.

Oh, i wasnt aware of that. Do you know if they support coins like XEM, CMS, BNK?
Activity: 839
November 01, 2017, 11:56:38 AM

Activity: 182
November 01, 2017, 11:49:10 AM
Activity: 340
NEM <3
November 01, 2017, 11:40:31 AM
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
November 01, 2017, 11:34:55 AM
ONION list on cryptopia

Congratulation !

price already up with more than 15% i think we will see 1$ again soon
Activity: 839
November 01, 2017, 11:26:02 AM
ONION list on cryptopia

Congratulation !

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 04:11:00 AM
ONION list on cryptopia

Congratulation !

Activity: 798
Merit: 281
October 31, 2017, 08:05:13 PM
Here is an article with more info, cryptopia are doing a half price deal to help those that are on nova to move to topia. Good move for deeponion!

https://steemit.com/deeponion/@darkenedsoul/deeponion-coming-soon-to-cryptopia
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
October 31, 2017, 06:04:00 PM
Anyone still collecting these?  With their only exchange shutting down it seems like the project is dying on the vine.

oh really? Why should the project die Grin

More exchanges were planned for the future, now cryptopia is coming faster than expected Tongue
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
October 31, 2017, 05:58:47 PM

All - JUST submitted a listing on Cryptopia for DeepOnion!! The process should start immediately Smiley

GET READY!

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/hey-you-guyss-cryptopia-is-coming.5812/

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 08:43:10 AM
Anyone still collecting these?  With their only exchange shutting down it seems like the project is dying on the vine.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
October 30, 2017, 07:05:13 PM
This coin literally became famous because of their airdops...
Now any airdrop live?

I don't think there is any airdrops for this going on currently.  I hope I'm wrong though, I missed the first round and would like to get in if there's another round.

DeepOnion is only at round 13 of a total of 40 airdrops. You need to reach Junior Member status to apply, along with a registration date before Sept 1st (Along with a couple other stipulations, read all about it in the announcement thread)

Hope that helps and good luck!

just turn into JR member, and now currently promoting my first signature campaign,. then i found this forum talking about deep onion airdrop. my question is, can i joined the airdrop even if my sig.camp not yet finish? sorry for my bad english.

You will have to change your signature to the deeponion signature. So choice is to either finish your current campaign first, or close it early and join the deeponion community.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
October 30, 2017, 01:43:30 PM
I put 100 onions in a paper wallet... LOL

...in a fireproof safe, that's locked and hidden... for the future ^^

IN ONION I TRUST xD

That's not a bad idea. I might do the same with a 500 spot. Lock it up and forget about it for a few years. Probably be worth enough for a car by then.  Grin

I do quite like you haha we have to trust some coin and in my case it is possible that one, i just belive that in near future it will grow to make my faith more confident.
Activity: 165
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
October 30, 2017, 12:58:53 PM
This coin literally became famous because of their airdops...
Now any airdrop live?

I don't think there is any airdrops for this going on currently.  I hope I'm wrong though, I missed the first round and would like to get in if there's another round.

DeepOnion is only at round 13 of a total of 40 airdrops. You need to reach Junior Member status to apply, along with a registration date before Sept 1st (Along with a couple other stipulations, read all about it in the announcement thread)

Hope that helps and good luck!

just turn into JR member, and now currently promoting my first signature campaign,. then i found this forum talking about deep onion airdrop. my question is, can i joined the airdrop even if my sig.camp not yet finish? sorry for my bad english.
Activity: 198
October 30, 2017, 12:09:53 PM
Ladies and gents Nova exchange will be shutting down on April next year, be sure and certain to pull your crypto out otherwise their policy states that your coins WILL BECOME "DONATIONS"
apparently new management will be moving in.

In addition to this: Please be aware that the developers are working hard already to contact new exchanges so there is no need to panic sell.

Cryptopia would be a nice place for ONION
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
October 30, 2017, 08:40:02 AM
Ladies and gents Nova exchange will be shutting down on April next year, be sure and certain to pull your crypto out otherwise their policy states that your coins WILL BECOME "DONATIONS"
apparently new management will be moving in.

In addition to this: Please be aware that the developers are working hard already to contact new exchanges so there is no need to panic sell.

Good to know. Too bad, I liked nova so far. One of the better small exchanges. Still a half year to go, so should not cause big eruptions Wink
Pages:
Jump to: