Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 37. (Read 79367 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
October 30, 2017, 08:34:43 AM
Ladies and gents Nova exchange will be shutting down on April next year, be sure and certain to pull your crypto out otherwise their policy states that your coins WILL BECOME "DONATIONS"
apparently new management will be moving in.

In addition to this: Please be aware that the developers are working hard already to contact new exchanges so there is no need to panic sell.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
October 30, 2017, 08:26:17 AM
Ladies and gents Nova exchange will be shutting down on April next year, be sure and certain to pull your crypto out otherwise their policy states that your coins WILL BECOME "DONATIONS"
apparently new management will be moving in.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
October 30, 2017, 08:03:00 AM
"
(9) Distribution of the airdrop is proportional to the equivalent ONIONs in each account, at the time of the distribution. The equivalent ONION is calculated by the following formula:
For balance <= 10,000 ONION, equivalent ONION = factor X ONIONs in account
For balance above 10,000 ONIONs, the first 10,000 ONIONs is calculated as above, rest amount is multiplied by a factor of 1.2 (for everyone) to get the equivalent ONIONs.
For example, for a person with 20,000 ONIONs not in the factor group, the equivalent ONIONs are 22,000 ONIONs; if you are in the 2x group, then this equivalent ONION will be 32,000 ONIONs."

Look like a joke..

Only the good (and weird) new I saw is that they can sell their onions. Dev already get enough money ? Or he know if every one wait 40 weeks the coin will dump to 0!

I must admit he is not so bad in marketing. (and take control of people:)

I think this is the best they can do now to protect themselves unless the price will go to zero. I just received newsletter from Novaexchange, stating that the exchnage will be moved to new management and that I should withdraw my coins on the exchange, so DO will have no exchange support soon
October 30, 2017, 07:28:59 AM
Still a newbie  Sad

Try to be more active my friend. Your account is more than 2 months old and you have only posted 2 posts with like 30 characters combined. If you become more active and post more, than you can become a junior member before the end of the year  Wink
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
God take, God give.
October 29, 2017, 07:24:21 PM
How come I didn't receive an activation link in my email Box (neither spam box)?

And my wallet isn't syncing, still.

Make sure you use Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo! Change it in your DO Forum profile! You should receive the activation mail almost instantly then. For your wallet issues !

My activation had success. Thanks for help so far.

And my wallet is finally syncing. But wouldn't it make sense to integrate the nodes.config into the wallet download directory? Every new owner would benefit from it.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
October 29, 2017, 06:01:25 PM
How come I didn't receive an activation link in my email Box (neither spam box)?

Make sure you use Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo! Change it in your DO Forum profile! You should receive the activation mail almost instantly then. For your wallet issues make sure you are using valid nodes!
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
October 29, 2017, 03:17:29 PM
I think it will be very hard to grow for DeppOnion, because there are so many airdrop bagholders selling right now.

They changed their rules. And there is no hodl rule anymore. This will create a lot of sell pressure imho.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
God take, God give.
October 29, 2017, 01:33:51 PM

Activity: 630
Merit: 116
October 29, 2017, 04:24:48 AM
Please inform other people which uses still old signatures
They can get new codes from here
https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php

Also new rules requires at least 3 weekly official forum posts, beside 5 Bitcointalk posts
https://deeponion.org/community/
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 02:35:45 PM
Still a newbie  Sad
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 02:18:22 PM
HODLing my dear onions that i have, still can't participate in the airdrop but thats okey for now, one day i shall succeed anyway..
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
October 27, 2017, 11:08:48 AM
"
(9) Distribution of the airdrop is proportional to the equivalent ONIONs in each account, at the time of the distribution. The equivalent ONION is calculated by the following formula:
For balance <= 10,000 ONION, equivalent ONION = factor X ONIONs in account
For balance above 10,000 ONIONs, the first 10,000 ONIONs is calculated as above, rest amount is multiplied by a factor of 1.2 (for everyone) to get the equivalent ONIONs.
For example, for a person with 20,000 ONIONs not in the factor group, the equivalent ONIONs are 22,000 ONIONs; if you are in the 2x group, then this equivalent ONION will be 32,000 ONIONs."

Look like a joke..

Only the good (and weird) new I saw is that they can sell their onions. Dev already get enough money ? Or he know if every one wait 40 weeks the coin will dump to 0!

I must admit he is not so bad in marketing. (and take control of people:)
October 27, 2017, 10:07:46 AM
Registrations for the Airdrop just opened!! also for previously denied applicants, you can re-apply and accepted at once.

https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php

If you are blacklisted for unknown reason you can open support ticket.

Invite your friends to airdrops! Together we are stronger!
October 27, 2017, 05:53:24 AM
I put 100 onions in a paper wallet... LOL

...in a fireproof safe, that's locked and hidden... for the future ^^

IN ONION I TRUST xD

I did the same! Deep onion has a long term good forecast so bought loads and put them safely away Cheesy
October 27, 2017, 04:07:28 AM
We just updated our main page, many great thanks the brothers @Impressive @DogLover for the hard work.
And thanks for our great mod team and community for the all efforts.

Please feedback about new homepage, we will improve it in time.

Please make sure to clean your browser caches to view it correctly.
https://deeponion.org (DeepOnion, anonymous cryptocurrency, anonymous transactions)

When you are linking our homepage for seo purposes use along with DeepOnion use anonymous cryptocurrency or anonymous transactions please

We had some technical issue lasting from yesterday could not fix yet, it is related to the block explorer where we check balances, based on old rules, it appears it may take some time to deal with this, this may cause some hours delay in todays airdrop. It will be very busy day for us we will also test new rules some time.

We contacted this service https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ (Chainz - Crypto-currency Blockchains) yesterday we have not got answer yet, Because we decided to have an extra block explorer for the future in anycase. We follow the cycle.

We will do our best to catch in time and start today with new rules. Stay tuned.

EDIT: We use now prohashing block explorer! just we bypass for now the official block explorer

Thank you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 04:21:33 PM

IN ONION I TRUST xD

That's not a bad idea. I might do the same with a 500 spot. Lock it up and forget about it for a few years. Probably be worth enough for a car by then.  Grin
Activity: 230
Merit: 101
October 26, 2017, 03:49:26 PM

IN ONION I TRUST xD
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
October 26, 2017, 03:32:25 PM

We officially updated the signatures for all the ranks (preview images not ready yet currently we are working on it)
you can check and try
https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php (Deep Onion)
you have still two option to use both signatures updated
all members required to update signatures before 16 airdrop! So you can wear them from today.

please give us a feedback
So a new rule for the signature campaign and new code to add, the new rule will impact the coin in two ways because to me its seems like a Proof of Stake coin now, because only the richlist benefit more from the airdrops now
Merit: 101
October 26, 2017, 02:52:12 PM
This coin is going to the moon in the future,

They have come up with a great new way to get people involved with the Airdrops. and to stop multiple account cheats.

The Airdrop will now be based on the amount of Onions you hold in your wallet.

That means if you want to buy 10,000 onions now that they are a cheap price, you will get a decent income in the airdrops going forward.

This is a great incentive for people to buy buy buy.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 02:49:02 PM
Were can I find the deeponion signature campaign to join ?

hello, you can go to the official site to see the new airdrop rules.

cheers
groko

//deeponion.org/community/threads/new-coming-airdrop-rules.5105/

wow luckily i saw your post before it was too late lol. just in time to adapt to the new rules.
it is not compulsory to update the signatures yet, right?
Pages:
Jump to: