Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 56. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
September 14, 2017, 02:07:03 PM
Yes there was an official announcement that a new larger exchange was being targeted along with some new coin features.

There's no time frames, but the main reason the coin dropped down in price is due to the fact that no one can open NOVA accounts except people who already have them, thus the trading volume has dropped down as no new airdrop guys can sell, and no one who wants to buy them can buy.

In the next few months I suspect we will see a 10x increase from the 80-90 cents it is today.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
September 14, 2017, 02:00:23 PM
So it is good time to buy DeepOnion guys. Looks like we have the bottom around 20000-25000 satoshi. Unfortunately Nova is not available at the moment. 

Novaexchange is annoying with all errors and unabled registrations Sad Deeponion deserves much better exchange!
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 14, 2017, 01:25:03 PM
Can't wait for deeponion to appear at bittrex. Or at least some sensible exchange. Before that, I'll just enjoy the very nice airdrops.
Activity: 378
September 14, 2017, 01:14:21 PM
So it is good time to buy DeepOnion guys. Looks like we have the bottom around 20000-25000 satoshi. Unfortunately Nova is not available at the moment. 
Looks like it. I am planning to buy some onions today as well. Long term hodlers may not get another chance to buy this low. Fill your bags with onions everyone.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
September 14, 2017, 11:53:13 AM
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
September 14, 2017, 08:56:25 AM
Do you have any idea about when DeepOnion will be added to other exchange site ? Someone was talking about cryptopia

That was a suitable site for the deeponion to get listed on the craptopia such a small exchange site, Because the major exchange site will never add the crap coin such as deep onion at the same time bitsend was better than this one. A little volume and that was easy to pump.

You are saying crap to DeepOnion and you´re promoting an ICO haha you must to be kidding... Grin
To be fair, ICOs aren't necessarily bad. There's plenty of legitimate projects out there that have very reasonable ICO models.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
September 13, 2017, 11:04:01 PM
Do you have any idea about when DeepOnion will be added to other exchange site ? Someone was talking about cryptopia

That was a suitable site for the deeponion to get listed on the craptopia such a small exchange site, Because the major exchange site will never add the crap coin such as deep onion at the same time bitsend was better than this one. A little volume and that was easy to pump.

You are saying crap to DeepOnion and you´re promoting an ICO haha you must to be kidding... Grin
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
September 13, 2017, 08:54:46 PM

Activity: 896
Merit: 504
September 13, 2017, 08:00:30 PM

The main Idea that community so strong that DeepOninon will be pumped very hard in future. Cryptopia will be support price of DeepOnion, because many users of Nova have the problems with the access to Exchange. Anyway Cryptopia not big, sure that DeepOninon will be on the biggest eXchanges, it is question of time only.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
September 13, 2017, 07:28:19 PM

I'm also curious about it as seems DeepOnion is managing to always float over $1. And adding it to another exchange will just increase the value.
From what I understood from their ANN, they will add it to a new exchange within a month.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
September 13, 2017, 07:04:46 PM
New exchanges will add wings to the coin. It will help in maintaining price and protect the coins from weak hands. Cryptopia has good reputation in the market so definitely that will boost things up.

Appreciate all that the Onion team is doing in order to make this a success.
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
September 13, 2017, 07:00:23 PM

There's no ETA yet but I believe the dev team is working hard to try to get a bigger exchange to list DeepOnion, probably Cryptopia like you said. I think we will see it in about a month, month and a half time.
Activity: 403
September 13, 2017, 06:13:06 PM

Activity: 798
Merit: 281
September 13, 2017, 06:06:37 PM
what is Onion Huh?
 Onion a new coin

Onion is a reasonably new coin, started around July this year. Different from most other coins as it is routed through the tor network for improved privacy so it can be sent anonymously. You can buy some from nova exchange
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
September 13, 2017, 09:19:20 AM
The coin will definitely boom,

Why?

The new Pravacy features, Deepsend etc all help to promote this as one of the top coins for Privacy.

The coin is given out freely and fairly to those who support it, its a great distribution method, and its still cheap enough for others not in the distributions to pick up and wait for the end of the Airdrops.

Overall its one of my favourite coins, POS and POW is an extra added feature.

What is their new features beside the others like dash/monero/verge etc etc?

Activity: 658
Merit: 108
September 13, 2017, 09:09:57 AM

Why?

The new Pravacy features, Deepsend etc all help to promote this as one of the top coins for Privacy.

The coin is given out freely and fairly to those who support it, its a great distribution method, and its still cheap enough for others not in the distributions to pick up and wait for the end of the Airdrops.

Well, you are probably talking about mid-term or long-term price movement. I would bet that onion price will decrease (or dump ..) shortly after airdrop ends. Supply of the coin on exchanges will rise (btctalk members monetizing their airdrop income) and therefore price should go down. Ideal case would be listing on another exchange right before termination of the airdrop. 
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 08:51:52 AM
what is Onion Huh?
 Onion a new coin
Activity: 476
September 13, 2017, 07:31:37 AM

Why?

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
September 13, 2017, 07:27:57 AM
It will eventually boom i think after the airdrops end.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
September 13, 2017, 02:15:59 AM
ICO will start in a few hours! Surely it will be an ICO of great impact and will be completed in a few days, but if this happens, is the roadmap predicting this type of situation? It takes patience too, because Cindicator is promising.
you might on the wrong topics , this is for DeepOnion anyways , not for cindicator, or you intentionally to spread to the forums?

He's wearing the sig of the deepOnion but he's talking about the Cindicator  Grin.

He must read the header first before posting some conclusion regarding to another project, But I don't think he intentionally do that maybe he's triggered to see how big the project what Cindicator have. But anyways lets keep this thread talk about the deeponion and not the other coin.
Pages:
Jump to: