Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 57. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 109
September 13, 2017, 02:01:14 AM
DeepOnion is a worthy coin. A great future awaits the coin. But all stages of the coin's formation must pass. Too fast price growth is not good on a global scale. Those who want to have arrived now, do harm to DeepOnion
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
September 12, 2017, 12:33:29 PM
ICO will start in a few hours! Surely it will be an ICO of great impact and will be completed in a few days, but if this happens, is the roadmap predicting this type of situation? It takes patience too, because Cindicator is promising.
you might on the wrong topics , this is for DeepOnion anyways , not for cindicator, or you intentionally to spread to the forums?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 12, 2017, 10:23:56 AM
ICO will start in a few hours!

There is no ICO for Deep Onion, distribution is made via airdrop.  Perhaps you have posted in the wrong thread?

Even if you cant get into the airdrops, picking some Onions up on Nova is a good investment.  Price is low at the moment and is only going to go up.

To be 100% fair, we still don't know if DO will live with absolute certainty, e.g. it's not risk-free at all right now. The potential returns are exceptional though, so in my book it's definitely worth an investment.

If DO lives, x20-100 and higher is certainly plausible in the coming years and I remain optimistic about the project.

But nonetheless, any newbie investors should not forget that diversification is paramount, so don't put all your money into the same pot, unless it's a relatively small amount that you don't care about losing.
Activity: 205
September 11, 2017, 08:50:09 PM
ICO will start in a few hours!

There is no ICO for Deep Onion, distribution is made via airdrop.  Perhaps you have posted in the wrong thread?

Even if you cant get into the airdrops, picking some Onions up on Nova is a good investment.  Price is low at the moment and is only going to go up.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 11, 2017, 08:24:25 PM
Another newbie..picked up Onion on exchange...I believe in the idea. Don't really care about hording
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
September 11, 2017, 07:06:21 PM
ICO will start in a few hours! Surely it will be an ICO of great impact and will be completed in a few days, but if this happens, is the roadmap predicting this type of situation? It takes patience too, because Cindicator is promising.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
September 10, 2017, 06:18:47 PM
Do you know why they seem to reject so many new people who want to join? Also I am wondering why there is relatively low compared 24h volume of only 30k dollars, which is just a couple of BTC, no demand?

It used to be quote easy to join up, but now there are a lot of people so the requirement is higher. For now you can go to novaexchange as it is easy to sign up and trade, i don't know why it is so unpopular, i find it fairly easy to use mself.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
September 10, 2017, 07:39:28 AM
Hello everyone

I need help

Show me step by step how I can register for airdrop

I'm new in the cryptocurrencies

Actually you can not participate right now, because your rank needs to be member or higher! Start reading and posting, be active in this forum to increase your rank. Meanwhile you can join the official Deeponion forum and read and ask everything you wanna know. You can also participate in Bounties and earn some ONION or you just buy a couple at Novaexchange! Good luck Wink
Activity: 6
September 10, 2017, 05:06:23 AM
Hello everyone

I need help

Show me step by step how I can register for airdrop

I'm new in the cryptocurrencies
Activity: 21
September 09, 2017, 09:06:35 PM
ok here goes...lets start getting popular Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
September 09, 2017, 12:35:42 PM
Do you know why they seem to reject so many new people who want to join? Also I am wondering why there is relatively low compared 24h volume of only 30k dollars, which is just a couple of BTC, no demand?

I think there is demand but the problem seems to be Nova.Not many people like to trade on it.I for example register ed on Nova just for Deeponion ,bought some and send them fast to my Wallet.I think Volume will raise with new Exchanges. The next step should be Cryptopia.
Activity: 238
September 09, 2017, 12:29:26 PM
Activity: 22
September 09, 2017, 09:46:59 AM
Thanks! it did solve my issue!

Here is a tutorial to make your wallet properly syncing on a Mac : https://deeponion.org/community/threads/how-to-install-deeponion-on-mac-if-you-have-been-trying-and-failing.947/

It should solve your problem Wink
Activity: 258
Look ARROUND!
September 09, 2017, 09:45:09 AM
What do you think? Onion going to boom?

I am now looking at DeepOnion right now as going more solid as before. The followers are pretty getting into one community and sticking together pretty well. This is the number one reason why DeepOnion is becoming a force in the crypto environment. I hope they would end up as successful as they envisioned themselves to be.
This project show me how community can make one coin become successful. waiting more update from dev and make it to the moon
Activity: 403
Merit: 101
September 09, 2017, 09:07:11 AM
Here is a tutorial to make your wallet properly syncing on a Mac : https://deeponion.org/community/threads/how-to-install-deeponion-on-mac-if-you-have-been-trying-and-failing.947/

It should solve your problem Wink
Activity: 22
September 09, 2017, 08:35:16 AM
Hello!

Say, Im a newbie on this. My wallet is not syncing on a mac. Nothing blocked and all outgoing and incoming ports are opened for it. Any ideas on why is this?

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
September 09, 2017, 05:48:05 AM
It keeps coming to my screen as a pop-up site. Will take time to do a study and go for it if it has prospects! I don't want to buy into every ICO that comes campaigning. Looks good though.

it is not an ico. you don't buy into it. its a freely distributed coin. it's called an airdrop. some say no, it's a signature campaighn but what does it matter? it's frrely given to those that give a little of their time to it. the more active and helpful you are the more you get
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 09, 2017, 05:24:06 AM
What do you think? Onion going to boom?

I am now looking at DeepOnion right now as going more solid as before. The followers are pretty getting into one community and sticking together pretty well. This is the number one reason why DeepOnion is becoming a force in the crypto environment. I hope they would end up as successful as they envisioned themselves to be.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
September 09, 2017, 05:02:05 AM
Hey All,

I have been buying Deeponion on Novaex as for a while but I don't think I am eligible for the airdrop? After reading the website it states:
'All accounts registered after July 12, 2017 is not qualified.' and as I have only just joined it would appear I can't qualify....Is this still the case?

Also I am now questioning my choice to buy any onions at all as it appears to be counter-productive for me to be spending 10k on a coin that is getting given given away atm??? Even though I like the coin and cant wait to see where it leads, it appears every Friday the price drops a little but what concerns me more is what is going to happen when all the airdrops are over....I know from a trading point of view I like to take profit and freehold so I would have to be stupid to think that many people are not going to do the same when the last drop comes.

I am not a troll and would appreciate some honest opinions should anyone have the time.

#myfirstpostcauseIwantfreeonions  Grin

Cheers

hi there are some conditions to meet: the first is that you have to been registered on bitcointalk forum before 12th july 2017, then you have to be minimum member, you have to post at least 10 comments (not one line, fud, burst-posting, one day posting) in bitcointalkforum, you have to apply and change signature according to satus member, you have to hold minimum 90% of airdropped onions. read ANN OP for full details https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-deepvault-cryptopia-airdrop-2440-we-dominate-2006010

if you are not eligible for airdrop there are other ways to earn like facebook and twitter campaign, there are bountis and rewards for active and supportive members, remember DeepOnion has a strong and huge community!
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
September 09, 2017, 05:00:35 AM
It keeps coming to my screen as a pop-up site. Will take time to do a study and go for it if it has prospects! I don't want to buy into every ICO that comes campaigning. Looks good though.
Pages:
Jump to: