Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 58. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 521
Merit: 256
September 09, 2017, 04:48:50 AM
what's the use-case of this Coin? and any reason why the values of the coin can grow higher ?
need someone to enlighten me

Ok, I will enlighten you Smiley The price of DeepOnion will grow higher because:

1. The price is climbing up steadily, except for the after-airdrop dumps. When the distribution is finished, there will be no more weekly dumps, just the steady growth.
2. When DeepSend is implemented, the anonymity features of DeepOnion will be like Verge + Dash combined. Just imagine Smiley
3. The community which supports DeepOnion is already very big and growing. This sounds like a recipe for success to me.
4. The devs are very active, working their asses off, which is yet another good sign and a promise of success.

But that's just my opinion, you don't have to agree Smiley
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
September 09, 2017, 04:40:57 AM
I'm somewhat concerned about what will happen immediately after the end of the airdrop, when there's no bonus carrot (eligibility for the next airdrop) for people to HODL a significant majority of their coins. It seems like a crash could follow as the volume of coins being exchanged increases substantially.

During the airdrop there's a big "inflation" due to all the new coins entering circulation every week. This of course is and will push the price dow and as you said, we can probably expect a huge dump after the distribution is finished.
In my opinion some bigger price increase can thus come only after the airdrop is finished.
But DeepOnion is a great project, so even if the price hits rock bottom at some point, it will revive very soon for sure. It will be just an opportunity to buy cheap coins before the x100 explosion Smiley
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
September 09, 2017, 03:20:23 AM
Hey All,

I have been buying Deeponion on Novaex as for a while but I don't think I am eligible for the airdrop? After reading the website it states:
'All accounts registered after July 12, 2017 is not qualified.' and as I have only just joined it would appear I can't qualify....Is this still the case?

Also I am now questioning my choice to buy any onions at all as it appears to be counter-productive for me to be spending 10k on a coin that is getting given given away atm??? Even though I like the coin and cant wait to see where it leads, it appears every Friday the price drops a little but what concerns me more is what is going to happen when all the airdrops are over....I know from a trading point of view I like to take profit and freehold so I would have to be stupid to think that many people are not going to do the same when the last drop comes.

I am not a troll and would appreciate some honest opinions should anyone have the time.

#myfirstpostcauseIwantfreeonions  Grin

Cheers
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
September 09, 2017, 12:51:47 AM
what's the use-case of this Coin? and any reason why the values of the coin can grow higher ?
need someone to enlighten me
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
September 09, 2017, 12:35:56 AM
I'm somewhat concerned about what will happen immediately after the end of the airdrop, when there's no bonus carrot (eligibility for the next airdrop) for people to HODL a significant majority of their coins. It seems like a crash could follow as the volume of coins being exchanged increases substantially.
maybe in few last round people will dump their coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 253
Gone phishing...
September 09, 2017, 12:05:46 AM
Activity: 462
September 08, 2017, 10:01:20 PM
Price of DO is moving higher today, almost at $2 now. I am so excited for the airdrop today. Its gonna be a huge one with 200,000 onions. I will hodl DO forever. Grin
Cheesy If you hold forever how you can make profit with that. lol Cheesy say when the right time come
Activity: 275
September 08, 2017, 06:38:00 PM
I'm starting to follow the project myself. Everyone deserves their privacy and having a coin with privacy protection built in already makes it very helpful. A coin with a feature with real practical use. Anonymity, something you won't have to ever worry about.

Aside from that, check out the development team and how well they have the community involved. Look at how the market is reacting. These coins are going through the friggin roof. 
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
September 08, 2017, 12:05:17 PM
DeepOnion is again over 35K satoshis. HA!

I guess all non-believers will sleep very bad after they were so happy on 20K and lower.

This is what a strong community mean!

The only non-believers I see are those that aren't eligible for the airdrop. They are just mad.

I wouldn't call the people who sold their Onions on the last pump "non-believers" I would personally call them "idiots." Too many people are all about that quick profit -- they don't seem to be capable of thinking long term. If they were, they would know DO is one of the best long term projects around & they would be HODLing them...

I can't join, and I’m not mad at all (though my wife might say otherwise, don't trust her Smiley)
But I am interested in seeing if such a huge airdrop will hold all 40 rounds. I mean the price will hold, or one or many gets tempted to dump before the drop is over.
Likewise as interesting, will the price hold after the drop I over, or is the drop and its rules the very reason the price is high.
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
September 08, 2017, 09:56:13 AM
Well ... I hope that everyone has a new big bag of fresh onions in the cellar right now. What a worthwhile drop this week. Big thanks @ the devs!
Smiley
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
September 08, 2017, 08:57:27 AM
I'm starting to participate in the airdrop since today.

Of course I'll hold. I will wait for the 2014 Q4, and see the development that will be done on DeepOnion.

Notably the Deepsend and the establishment of the vote.

DeepOnion is a project to follow.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 07, 2017, 11:17:00 PM
Price of DO is moving higher today, almost at $2 now. I am so excited for the airdrop today. Its gonna be a huge one with 200,000 onions. I will hodl DO forever. Grin
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
September 07, 2017, 06:25:10 PM
@MatrixMining
You're right, the price after last airdrop may drop, maybe, and we do not know how much! But we do not know where the Deep Onion price may be in 33 weeks. It may be at $ 50 or $ 100, and maybe after the last airdrop drops strong, say 50% to get $ 25-50.

So if you can not join the airdrop you can Buy onions in Nova at about $ 2 and earn 500-1000-2000% in a few months.

Do not miss this train!

There's lots of banned participants every airdrop (who dump their DeepOnions). It's also hard to join for new participants. I expect that the price will be really solid at some point Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
September 07, 2017, 06:12:06 PM
@MatrixMining
You're right, the price after last airdrop may drop, maybe, and we do not know how much! But we do not know where the Deep Onion price may be in 33 weeks. It may be at $ 50 or $ 100, and maybe after the last airdrop drops strong, say 50% to get $ 25-50.

So if you can not join the airdrop you can Buy onions in Nova at about $ 2 and earn 500-1000-2000% in a few months.

Do not miss this train!
Activity: 266
September 07, 2017, 05:29:35 PM

I guess all non-believers will sleep very bad after they were so happy on 20K and lower.

The only non-believers I see are those that aren't eligible for the airdrop. They are just mad.

I wouldn't call the people who sold their Onions on the last pump "non-believers" I would personally call them "idiots." Too many people are all about that quick profit -- they don't seem to be capable of thinking long term. If they were, they would know DO is one of the best long term projects around & they would be HODLing them...
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
September 07, 2017, 05:22:28 PM

Activity: 798
Merit: 281
September 07, 2017, 01:20:57 PM
Thank you very much to all the people who sold.

I thought I'd missed the train, and not ... thanks to them!

I bought DeepOnion on novaexchange, and I signed up to airdrop!

Thanks to all weak hands! Grin

I am also grateful to those weak hands! Although remember they might not be weak but just need the money right now for other reasons. Either way, i am happy for them to sell so i can buy more  Grin
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
September 06, 2017, 06:11:54 PM
i find deep onion really fascinating, the thing that it has no ICO and the one who post the Bounty Campaign has Red Trust on his account, many people decides to join this project. It really makes me wonder plus the fact that this coin will used for Deep Web Activities, i think this will be a big one.

Most of the activities done in the Deep Web are illegal so I'm not too sure if this will be a positive thing or not, but I think it could be used since Bitcoin has proved to be traceable.
Activity: 196
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
September 06, 2017, 05:26:27 PM
I think there are a lot of HODLers with Onions, therefore there is not much supply there but high demand
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
September 06, 2017, 05:24:42 PM
Alright. We will know soon anyway if this project is legit or just a scam.. personally I will wait until the airdops are pver as I expect the price to plummet. Anyway I can't qualify for those free airdrop and don't want to buy on the market something given for free to others ! S someone mentioned it already gone done from $5 to $1 and when the airdrops are over there wob't be incentives to keep it znd everyone will want to sell at any price since it's free money.

The problem with waiting is that the price will continue to rise over the coming months so a drop in price could be from $20 down to $10, rather than from $5 to $1. I recommend going to novaexchange and stocking up before it goes too high
Pages:
Jump to: