Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 59. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 255
September 06, 2017, 09:47:44 AM
Alright. We will know soon anyway if this project is legit or just a scam.. personally I will wait until the airdops are pver as I expect the price to plummet. Anyway I can't qualify for those free airdrop and don't want to buy on the market something given for free to others ! S someone mentioned it already gone done from $5 to $1 and when the airdrops are over there wob't be incentives to keep it znd everyone will want to sell at any price since it's free money.

That's right, the price will probably fall quite a lot after the airdrop is finished... that will be good time to buy because then it will probably go back up.
That depends a lot on the overall state of the project. By the end of the Airdrop, there will be a lot of Onions in circulation. Thus, one person dumping their whole stash would have no impact on the overall market.
And if the project still lives by the end of the airdrop, there won't really be much of a reason to dump since the price will keep going higher. But if a dump is imminent, it just means that you can buy extra Onions for cheap, so whatever.

You have right. After all the airdrops, it will exist a lot of Onions in circulation. Some people will sell all the coins and others will sell just a %.

Anyway, a lot of people will hold their onions if the dev team can create good features before the end of the airdrops.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2017, 08:14:13 AM
Alright. We will know soon anyway if this project is legit or just a scam.. personally I will wait until the airdops are pver as I expect the price to plummet. Anyway I can't qualify for those free airdrop and don't want to buy on the market something given for free to others ! S someone mentioned it already gone done from $5 to $1 and when the airdrops are over there wob't be incentives to keep it znd everyone will want to sell at any price since it's free money.

That's right, the price will probably fall quite a lot after the airdrop is finished... that will be good time to buy because then it will probably go back up.
That depends a lot on the overall state of the project. By the end of the Airdrop, there will be a lot of Onions in circulation. Thus, one person dumping their whole stash would have no impact on the overall market.
And if the project still lives by the end of the airdrop, there won't really be much of a reason to dump since the price will keep going higher. But if a dump is imminent, it just means that you can buy extra Onions for cheap, so whatever.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
September 06, 2017, 07:55:00 AM

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
September 06, 2017, 07:13:03 AM
Why not enjoy an airdrop?

There are positive indicators on the project. We will see the technical advances on the project. I do not judge right now, I prefer to wait a little and see the continuation in the coming months. by then I enjoy the airdrop!
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
September 06, 2017, 06:19:15 AM
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
September 06, 2017, 03:48:22 AM
Yes, I'm deeply confident in Deeponion that he will increase my projection by 100$ by this 2018. Because of his map by 2018 he would have been able to launch at Coinmarket and because of Deeponion's dev Team's ability to speed up their launch in the marketcap.
Activity: 196
September 06, 2017, 03:33:17 AM
Thank you very much to all the people who sold.

I thought I'd missed the train, and not ... thanks to them!

I bought DeepOnion on novaexchange, and I signed up to airdrop!

Thanks to all weak hands! Grin
I think I wait more coin drop then buy
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
September 06, 2017, 02:35:16 AM
Thank you very much to all the people who sold.

I thought I'd missed the train, and not ... thanks to them!

I bought DeepOnion on novaexchange, and I signed up to airdrop!

Thanks to all weak hands! Grin
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
September 06, 2017, 02:25:46 AM
What do you think? Onion going to boom?

This is just a wild guess with some not so solid basis. The DeepOnion community is actually propelling the rise of this project and the value of Onions. The growth is very fast. For whatever coin, a large and solid community behind is always a stronghold. There is also a strict regulation within and among the members that make them stick together.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
September 06, 2017, 02:06:08 AM
DeepOnion can keep dropping, it's not a problem because it is a new coin and will easily recover when the whole alt market recovers. Onions are in demand so it will rise up again.
I also have the same opinion regarding this coin. The project doesn’t appear bad to me but it needs some time to be among the best coins. Quite many people are already investing into this coin since it has potential of refunding their investments manifold more than their original prices.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
September 06, 2017, 01:10:25 AM
Sorry for the one who own some deeponion,  but this coin doesn't make sense for me, sounds a lot like a scam

Can you explain the economy behind giving for free tons of coins for being registered in a forum or getting more because you
have a senior level ?  Huh Huh

Why some people wwould like to buy a coin that most of people got for free ! That doesn't create any value

I guess the strategy behind was for  "the developpers" to add it to exchanges , create a hype (signature and free coins) and then sell their coins and get rich from it

they think it's had value like ripple, stellar ( 2 free coin)

Joining the campaign will get you a free airdrop of Onion, It is also helping the TOR network.

Just to answer your question,

Developer of DeepOnion is giving out free Onion to registered member in the campaign and current value of DeepOnion is $1+ and just to let you know it already hit $5 and it goes down since a lot dumper is selling it for cheap price and also that's why they strict the rules on the campaign to avoid dumpers.

I would say DeepOnion value would rise up to the top before the end of this year since new development is still ongoing.
at least I have understand this coin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
September 06, 2017, 01:06:28 AM
Sorry for the one who own some deeponion,  but this coin doesn't make sense for me, sounds a lot like a scam

Can you explain the economy behind giving for free tons of coins for being registered in a forum or getting more because you

Why some people wwould like to buy a coin that most of people got for free ! That doesn't create any value

I guess the strategy behind was for  "the developpers" to add it to exchanges , create a hype (signature and free coins) and then sell their coins and get rich from it

Joining the campaign will get you a free airdrop of Onion, It is also helping the TOR network.

Just to answer your question,

Developer of DeepOnion is giving out free Onion to registered member in the campaign and current value of DeepOnion is $1+ and just to let you know it already hit $5 and it goes down since a lot dumper is selling it for cheap price and also that's why they strict the rules on the campaign to avoid dumpers.

I would say DeepOnion value would rise up to the top before the end of this year since new development is still ongoing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 06, 2017, 12:37:20 AM
i find deep onion really fascinating, the thing that it has no ICO and the one who post the Bounty Campaign has Red Trust on his account, many people decides to join this project. It really makes me wonder plus the fact that this coin will used for Deep Web Activities, i think this will be a big one.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
September 06, 2017, 12:14:24 AM

Activity: 126
September 05, 2017, 11:02:27 PM
Perhaps, their community is almost increasing the number of deep-rooted airdrops of deep onion then when we notice the price of deeeonion is rising the price I think the community raises the price of deepcoin like a bitcoin community also increases the price not a developer. good coin is the deeponion like the other shitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
September 05, 2017, 10:48:19 PM

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
September 05, 2017, 10:28:03 PM
I wanted to get in on this because of the seemingly vibrant community, but none of the giveaways on the DeepOnion forum are honored, Bitcointalk junior members were recently blocked from future airdrops and the coin is only available on a single exchange which is currently closed to new registrations. Frustration, thy name is DeepOnion! Angry
even Member and Full member have same problem like you. Dev had banned many user
Activity: 139
September 05, 2017, 09:12:23 PM
I wanted to get in on this because of the seemingly vibrant community, but none of the giveaways on the DeepOnion forum are honored, Bitcointalk junior members were recently blocked from future airdrops and the coin is only available on a single exchange which is currently closed to new registrations. Frustration, thy name is DeepOnion! Angry

You might try the deeponion forum. I just got the news, many bounties are available to application. I guess the tough application process could be temporary phenomena because dev teams are busying in reviewing the  long banned list right now.
copper member
Activity: 1904
Merit: 254
September 05, 2017, 03:07:19 PM
I am thinking to invest some good amount in deeponion coin, but not sure to w8 little more for bigger amount of coins in circulation.
Do you think price can again go under 1$ in future? I have some amount form airdrop but think in far future coin will be very strong.

Everything can happen in the crypro world, especially if King Bitcoin begins to get down, will bring down all the coins.
If there is stability in the market, then Deep Onion can only grow.
If you are not a man watching the market every day, then buy on Nova and look at the end of 2018 .... YOU WILL BE RICH!  Wink

i doubt deeponion will go below $1, unless there was a serious crash and bitcoin dropped half it's value. Onions are cheap now already considering what it can do so still a good time to buy

1USD seems indeed a fair floor for this coin, in my opinion
Activity: 839
September 05, 2017, 02:34:25 PM
Let's do this lovely shit puuuummmp !!!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: