Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 60. (Read 79366 times)

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
September 05, 2017, 02:24:39 PM
novaexchange being closed for new registrations is hurting deeponions price at the moment i believe. the dumpers have dumped and the price is now stable. lots of new people want to buy in now as the rules have changed and it's harder to join the airdrop now due to the cheaters. we had to have a  purge of the cheaters and we are now in the recovery stage. we are doing ok
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
September 05, 2017, 01:48:57 PM
I am thinking to invest some good amount in deeponion coin, but not sure to w8 little more for bigger amount of coins in circulation.
Do you think price can again go under 1$ in future? I have some amount form airdrop but think in far future coin will be very strong.

Everything can happen in the crypro world, especially if King Bitcoin begins to get down, will bring down all the coins.
If there is stability in the market, then Deep Onion can only grow.
If you are not a man watching the market every day, then buy on Nova and look at the end of 2018 .... YOU WILL BE RICH!  Wink

i doubt deeponion will go below $1, unless there was a serious crash and bitcoin dropped half it's value. Onions are cheap now already considering what it can do so still a good time to buy
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
September 05, 2017, 10:42:49 AM
Is there any place to get deeponion OTC? Some member-to-member transfer?

Registration on Novaexchange has been unavailable for a few days.
I think maybe go to marketplace and make a new topic. or just wait some day

We already do have a thread for this Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deeponion-otc-pre-exchange-2051306

Check it out!

Actually I think that thread is currently locked. A new one will need to be made

Yes, it seems to be locked. I created a new WTB thread for my inquiry here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wtb-300-onion-for-btc-done-2152761
We can make new OTC thread as well.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
September 05, 2017, 09:17:55 AM

Check it out!

Actually I think that thread is currently locked. A new one will need to be made
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
September 05, 2017, 09:01:14 AM

Check it out!
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 05, 2017, 08:56:30 AM

Activity: 658
Merit: 108
September 05, 2017, 07:19:11 AM

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
September 05, 2017, 07:11:02 AM
Once Novaexchange has sorted itself out, it will cause the price to increase back to a stable level.

The coin is a current steal for anyone who already has an account on there, go get buying!
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
September 05, 2017, 05:24:02 AM
Is it true that you can actually not register at novaexchange?
just wait they update news
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
September 05, 2017, 05:04:28 AM

The registration process seems the be under maintenance. It has been like this for maybe almost a week.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
September 05, 2017, 05:01:41 AM
Activity: 839
September 05, 2017, 05:00:39 AM
Buy buy buy, this thing will skyrocket again these days !
Activity: 326
Merit: 104
Santa Coin
September 05, 2017, 04:27:37 AM
For people like me who plan on holding the onions for a long long time, the price of onion today is irrelevant. I am in deeponion for a lng long time. Glad i was able to get into the airdrop. Buy deeponion today. It could be like buying bitcoin in the early days.

Nice glad to hear it. Same here I think the coin will go up long term and I have some and am thinking about adding to my pile at this price. Granted all cryptos are discounted

today I dont see this coin going much lower than this if any. Dont fret guys the dumpers are almost done dumping and price will retrace soon
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
September 05, 2017, 03:44:03 AM
How much do you guys get per week airdroped?

Please consult this excel sheet for détails on that:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11-02XSUsyzNcPUHjqjwGPrfqai_OAhL-EZLSjxue6JY/edit#gid=0

It shows onion/bitcoin value/dollar value per Bitcointalk membership rank.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
September 05, 2017, 03:22:39 AM
Just buy now, or regret it.
Prices are insane

Yep, seems onion is in free falling after the Chinese ICO ban. According to coinmarketcap onion in top 10 of losing values in past 24 hours. Actually, I like the idea of completely anonymous coin over TOR and will pick an eye on the price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
September 05, 2017, 03:13:10 AM
How much do you guys get per week airdroped?
Activity: 839
September 05, 2017, 02:02:12 AM
Just buy now, or regret it.
Prices are insane
Activity: 205
September 04, 2017, 11:13:16 PM
Lol at people trying to call a coin given out for free a scam.  The devs have done everything right with this coin. Its a great community.
Activity: 322
September 04, 2017, 07:47:33 PM
For people like me who plan on holding the onions for a long long time, the price of onion today is irrelevant. I am in deeponion for a lng long time. Glad i was able to get into the airdrop. Buy deeponion today. It could be like buying bitcoin in the early days.
This shit scam coin already become a good example why the financial mistry are want to banned the ico that related to the scam coin.  onion just another crap when bitcoin is a gold right now.
as far as i know if you just advertise to the people to buy this coin.

How is it a scam coin? The coin is airdropped for free. I don't see how anything given to you for free can be considered a scam. We have a strong community backing Deep Onion, and that's one of the most important things in the crypto world.
Activity: 175
September 04, 2017, 07:38:54 PM
This shit scam coin already become a good example why the financial mistry are want to banned the ico that related to the scam coin.  onion just another crap when bitcoin is a gold right now.
as far as i know if you just advertise to the people to buy this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: