Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 61. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 04, 2017, 07:29:42 PM
For people like me who plan on holding the onions for a long long time, the price of onion today is irrelevant. I am in deeponion for a lng long time. Glad i was able to get into the airdrop. Buy deeponion today. It could be like buying bitcoin in the early days.
Activity: 415
Merit: 100
September 04, 2017, 06:04:51 PM
I have big expectations for this coin but as some others am just at the moment an interested spectator as I am unable to participate in the airdrop. Perhaps I will join in some later rounds once my activity level grows.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
September 04, 2017, 05:28:58 PM
We are seeing a correction regarding the price. the price has dropped a lot, in addition that many cheaters have sold their currencies. We must add the problem to the Chinese and the ICOs, so I guess it will take some time before the price recovers.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
September 04, 2017, 03:04:23 PM
DeepOnion can keep dropping, it's not a problem because it is a new coin and will easily recover when the whole alt market recovers. Onions are in demand so it will rise up again.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
September 04, 2017, 01:11:38 PM
Compared to others alts, deepOnion lost almost nothing in price !
It's just stunning. look at other ICO's based coins( NEO, ETH, etc.. )

If you check in https://coinmarketcap.com/, 97% of the coins are going down. ONION too.
But I don't care. I'm expecting BTC recovery in 3-6 months and then all alts will goes up too. This is will be the perfect time as many of us are holders, not sellers.
Activity: 839
September 04, 2017, 11:33:38 AM

Probably that's because it had a pretty big correction just a few days ago.
And, of course, because it has many hodlers participating in airdrops Smiley

hodlers, yes, but buyers, no..
No one buy onion( except me..  Cheesy Cheesy )

Need a f***** better exchange !!!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 11:28:02 AM

Probably that's because it had a pretty big correction just a few days ago.
And, of course, because it has many hodlers participating in airdrops Smiley
September 04, 2017, 10:53:10 AM
Activity: 33
September 04, 2017, 08:58:37 AM
this is going to overcome Monero, I trust it.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
September 04, 2017, 08:40:51 AM
No clue. Can't even get airdrop as old newbie.  Undecided

Y we need to be a Jr. Member at least
I think you need to be at least a Member nowadays. Junior was the original minimum, but that changed eventually because of an excessive amount of account hacks and sales.

Aghh i'm also just a newbie. i'll just watch all the fun on the sideline. Sort of not getting picked in school  Cry
There are several people watching from the sidelines currently, including me. If you actually support the project out of your own volition, I'm sure that you'll be able to get some sort of bounty though. I recommend you frequent the DO official forum while waiting for your BCT activity to increase and then see what happens.
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
September 04, 2017, 08:33:23 AM
No clue. Can't even get airdrop as old newbie.  Undecided

I think you need to be at least a Member nowadays. Junior was the original minimum, but that changed eventually because of an excessive amount of account hacks and sales.

Aghh i'm also just a newbie. i'll just watch all the fun on the sideline. Sort of not getting picked in school  Cry
legendary
September 04, 2017, 08:04:30 AM
The dump continues.
Maybe the miners too ?

Onion is still around 28K satoshi, but yeah the volume is bigger. Maybe some miners are joining the dump too.

But for me ONION is holding bravely. Usually when BTC is getting down, alts are getting ever worst hits. BTC lost almost 18% in past 24 hours.

Did dev has plans to list on better exchange? If he's manipulating the price it will be much harder task on a bigger exchange!
You can check the roadmap, there are plans for listing DO on more exchanges. I think the social media campaign was first though.
Activity: 147
September 04, 2017, 07:53:03 AM
The dump continues.
Maybe the miners too ?

Onion is still around 28K satoshi, but yeah the volume is bigger. Maybe some miners are joining the dump too.

But for me ONION is holding bravely. Usually when BTC is getting down, alts are getting ever worst hits. BTC lost almost 18% in past 24 hours.

Did dev has plans to list on better exchange? If he's manipulating the price it will be much harder task on a bigger exchange!
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
September 04, 2017, 07:35:03 AM
I am tired of seeing threads in every forum of users trying to hype this coin. does anyone have a right reason to hype it?
You're right. That is a point which I don't like too. To da Moon is a statement, which we can find in every Thread about every coin. Not only DeepOnion.
But if you read about the background of the coin, you probably understand the reason for the hype of it.
legendary
September 04, 2017, 07:30:15 AM
No clue. Can't even get airdrop as old newbie.  Undecided

Activity: 1
September 04, 2017, 07:19:03 AM
No clue. Can't even get airdrop as old newbie.  Undecided

Activity: 700
Merit: 108
September 04, 2017, 07:11:14 AM
The dump continues.
Maybe the miners too ?

yes starting from yesterday there is a big general correction in act driven by btc ath of recent times. btc is the leader so it is quite in line with recent history of spike and lows but remember: when someone sell others buy, it is important to find the best timing to do or wait the next upward trend

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
September 04, 2017, 06:09:13 AM
The dump continues.
Maybe the miners too ?

Activity: 790
Merit: 505
September 04, 2017, 06:04:35 AM
I think people are kinda going nuts over a price drop that is totally normal. It is an incredibly small market cap coin right now. Small changes are much more noticeable than other coins. Plus price increases are not instant after an airdrop. Last airdrop before this one was on August 25th, the price didn't really rise until late in the day on August 27th, and then it really rose on August 28th. People need to calm down about this coin. I expect 90000+ sat by end of day Tomorrow.   

Edit: I would also recommend buying now before the price spike. I bought around 50000 and I am kicking myself for not waiting for this super cheap price. Could have had a lot more onion. Don't miss this opportunity. 

Would love it, but why do you rhink it could reach 9000 sat tomorrow ( 3x the price right now ) ?

To be honest the only information I am basing this off of is previous trends, which with such a new currency aren't always valid. However, with the way this coins is being distributed and handled it wouldn't surprise me if it waves like this at the beginning of its life cycle.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/#charts

So far, with a little more than two weeks of data (not great) we see that the trend is increase on sunday to monday, then correction, then restart. I have a feeling this is probably due to salty people selling off after being removed from the airdrop (either correctly or incorrectly so) then the price being driven up by people slowly accumulating at sale prices. Momentum picks up because of the low market cap and high variability, then hits the peak around 70K sat to 110k sat. However this is all high risk estimation at this point. Don't take my word as gospel because a) the currency is brand new on exchanges b) currencies have a tendency to buck trends and c) all it takes is one bad piece of news for an infant currency to tumble into oblivion. I do believe however that this coin has a future ahead of it, and I don't see it falling below 23k sat so right now would be a good time to buy.

yep currencies most certainly like to buck trends lol.

On the whole i like your analysis however this week i expect to see the price move to lesser extremes. Perhaps too many peeps got chopped last week which created uncertainty in both the community and price this week. Many more will be added to the airdrop this Friday and then we'll see the Mon-Fri trends return. The dev had to do something, it was obvious there were many cheaters so lets hope from here things settle down and we can get on with supporting this coin on/off the markets  Grin.
September 04, 2017, 03:03:54 AM
The dump continues.
Maybe the miners too ?
Pages:
Jump to: