Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 63. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 839
Merit: 100
September 02, 2017, 02:32:36 PM
I am thinking to invest some good amount in deeponion coin, but not sure to w8 little more for bigger amount of coins in circulation.
Do you think price can again go under 1$ in future? I have some amount form airdrop but think in far future coin will be very strong.

Everything can happen in the crypro world, especially if King Bitcoin begins to get down, will bring down all the coins.
If there is stability in the market, then Deep Onion can only grow.
If you are not a man watching the market every day, then buy on Nova and look at the end of 2018 .... YOU WILL BE RICH!  Wink

Damn it ! so TRUE !!!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
September 02, 2017, 02:07:59 PM
I am thinking to invest some good amount in deeponion coin, but not sure to w8 little more for bigger amount of coins in circulation.
Do you think price can again go under 1$ in future? I have some amount form airdrop but think in far future coin will be very strong.

Everything can happen in the crypro world, especially if King Bitcoin begins to get down, will bring down all the coins.
If there is stability in the market, then Deep Onion can only grow.
If you are not a man watching the market every day, then buy on Nova and look at the end of 2018 .... YOU WILL BE RICH!  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 258
September 02, 2017, 01:42:46 PM
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
September 02, 2017, 01:22:10 PM
Monero and byteball are quite traceable there are 30% tractability possibility that devs of Monero confirmed themselves.

The monero developers confirmed no such thing, FUD.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 02, 2017, 03:19:08 AM
Dump again. Great buying opportunity.
I thought it would re pump again.

Could it drop to 200 sat, from the actual 360  ?
It shouldn't drop below $1 to say the least. A lot of people have been blacklisted so the dumping could continue for a while, but as you've said, that just means a great buying opportunity.

And after the big dump, just comes the big... PUUUMP !  Grin

Hope so, just bought a little bit!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the Cat-a-clysm.
September 01, 2017, 04:07:35 PM
why do people worry so much about occasional dumps?
the price will move up and down and will find its support again,
actually this is slowly adding coins to the circulation which is not a bad thing:)

Yeah, each day there's a few coins more added to the market, and coupled with all the speculation it's slowly giving value to the coin, which is nice ^^
I'm eager to see DeepOnion on tokenmarket, it will really make things take another speed
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 01, 2017, 03:21:25 PM
Can't wait for the future of this coin honestly. It's best to get in early before it's too late.
Activity: 122
September 01, 2017, 11:45:31 AM
why do people worry so much about occasional dumps?
the price will move up and down and will find its support again,
actually this is slowly adding coins to the circulation which is not a bad thing:)
September 01, 2017, 11:44:31 AM

It shouldn't drop below $1 to say the least. A lot of people have been blacklisted so the dumping could continue for a while, but as you've said, that just means a great buying opportunity.

And after the big dump, just comes the big... PUUUMP !  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
September 01, 2017, 11:30:28 AM

September 01, 2017, 11:25:56 AM

legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
September 01, 2017, 09:10:24 AM
What's the best way to obtain DeepOnions right now? Minning? Bountys? Or buying it on novaexchange?
Since your account is too fresh, the best way for you would be buying some on Nova or looking out for Bounties. If you own some ASICs, mining would be worth your time as well. GPU or CPU mining I would recommend against however.

I have tried to mine deeponion using GPU miner, I would recommend you to use asics preferably. As for bounties that has been regularly made every now and then, make sure to keep updated in their ANN thread and Deeponion.org community. While tuning in, invest some spare money as the project has a lot of potential to grow. Never miss an opportunity with deeponion, you dont know what future it holds.
Activity: 182
September 01, 2017, 08:15:47 AM
What's the best way to obtain DeepOnions right now? Minning? Bountys? Or buying it on novaexchange?
Since your account is too fresh, the best way for you would be buying some on Nova or looking out for Bounties. If you own some ASICs, mining would be worth your time as well. GPU or CPU mining I would recommend against however.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
August 31, 2017, 01:44:27 PM

Join Nova exchange and buy it there. It's easy to use and easy to buy using a variety of coins e.g. btc, eth, ltc, doge. It will probably list on other exchanges but the price will rise at that point

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ONION/
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
August 31, 2017, 12:34:36 PM
I think deeponion has a chance of good success, only few real competitors that I see is Zcash and Zencash. Monero and byteball are quite traceable there are 30% tractability possibility that devs of Monero confirmed themselves. zk-snarks are untracable as of yet, will see with Deep onion, but idea and team are good so should go quite high as a coin.

I would say that DeepOnion would probably over take some altcoins in terms of Anonymity.

DeepOnion focus more on security and it will benefit us for our privacy. And also the transaction is untraceable.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 31, 2017, 12:31:13 PM
Activity: 266
August 31, 2017, 12:19:59 PM
I ignored this coin during its free airdrop campaign.Its price rise to all time high of approx $5.I have seen it around 10cent per coin too.Big surprise.A coin which did not launch any ICO or any other sale rises to moon.Currently participating in its twitter campaign.What will be its next move, nobody & one lesson that no coin is worthless if its true to its commitments.

The airdrop campaign is still ongoing. You still have a chance to stop ignoring it and join the campaign. Just FYI.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
August 31, 2017, 12:04:13 PM
I ignored this coin during its free airdrop campaign.Its price rise to all time high of approx $5.I have seen it around 10cent per coin too.Big surprise.A coin which did not launch any ICO or any other sale rises to moon.Currently participating in its twitter campaign.What will be its next move, nobody & one lesson that no coin is worthless if its true to its commitments.
ACQ
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
AKA- Drosanx 1Gi2qsybpbkCmxxVEENTVvEW57Jq5HGMTB
August 31, 2017, 11:49:08 AM
Ill be buying some and holding long term, looks promising I must admit  Cool
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
August 31, 2017, 11:38:33 AM
I think deeponion has a chance of good success, only few real competitors that I see is Zcash and Zencash. Monero and byteball are quite traceable there are 30% tractability possibility that devs of Monero confirmed themselves. zk-snarks are untracable as of yet, will see with Deep onion, but idea and team are good so should go quite high as a coin.
I think deeponion coin will be success by strength of community

That's right, there seems to be a very big community forming around DeepOnion, probably mostly thanks to the well-done airdrop mixed with signature campaign over 40 weeks. And coins with such big community support tend to be much more successful. Also the native TOR integration gives it added value, so I'm also positive about it.
Pages:
Jump to: